Anyone else find it strange that women would rather spread their legs as early as possible so that chad can pump and...

anyone else find it strange that women would rather spread their legs as early as possible so that chad can pump and dump them instead of keeping their legs closed and staying pure? no alpha is going to commit to a roastie.

Attached: ECWdIKdVAAAVzGK.jpg (768x1024, 131K)

what benefits does "staying pure" have?

A relationship with someone who actually loves you and company instead of pursuing hedonistic pleasure.

And you cannot have both?
Why do you believe that?
Don't the alpha chads get both? Why couldn't a woman?

A stable society to raise decent humans. Look at history.

Basically virgins get off to it and have since biblical times.

>no alpha is going to commit to a roastie.
They do because they have no choice if they want to have kids, once artificial wombs are created then people can escape this destructive cycle.

People have always been sex obsessed weirdos. You just read about it online now

I would a thousand times rather have an experienced girl OP, sorry to tell ya. Virgins are flighty as hell

You are so fucking retarded its unreal

Dont worry about any of that though because you will never ever get laid so keep being a sourpuss

No STDs. Not being a SLUT

This 10,000 times over. My last two relationships have been virgins, and they were so immature and awkward that we ended up breaking up without benis ever going into vagena. Fuck ""pure"" autists, the next girl I talk to needs at least bare minimum knowledge on how relationships work and how the fuck to fit a dick inside her

Attached: niggatip.jpg (428x427, 20K)

Alpha Chads get both because men do not ruin their ability to bond by sleeping around and they have a selection of women available at all times.
Not only do women become unable to bond properly if they sleep around, significantly increasing the chances of unstable and unhappy marriages, their selection of men available for marriage significantly decreases both with age and with sexual partner count.

Fucking hell. What's up with this virgin shit. Virgins are fucking disgusting. Blood and bad sex.

Obviously a virgin is going to settle for less when she has no prior experience or dicks to compare it to. Thats what you want isnt it? Keeping someone in ignorance because of your own fragile ego and insecurity. Pathetic.

Settling or not, she's more likely to have a happy marriage than a slut, so obviously she's making the better choice overall. If anything a slut might think she can do better, just because she's had better partners in the past, but she forgets that she's now older and used up and she has nowhere to go but down.

Why is she gonna have a happier marriage than a slut?

And how do you suppose to know how woman think, what with being an incel and all?

Statistically true.
I don't, I proposed a theory. Though it's fundamentally almost just a rewording of

>because men do not ruin their ability to bond by sleeping around
this is false, it affects both sides equally. incels often post the marriage stability/happiness vs bodycount statistic for women but what incels wont show you is that its the same for men.

>Statistically true
Correlation isn't causation.

how about i put a bit of feces and semen in the next drink you'll have?
it may not be pure but i bet you wouldn't mind, you filthy old slut chaser you

debased and arbyspilled

Attached: 1477496111182.jpg (567x565, 34K)

I mean from the second dudes find out what sex is we're on the hunt for it so chicks should feel the same way

Plus for a disturbing amount of them they end up getting molested regardless so they don't get the choice to be pure, and end up acting out because niggas is horny

>men do not ruin their ability to bond by sleeping around
Who's gonna tell him

I ain't gonna tell him

Both tend to get posted. Happiness is similar, but men are still less affected, while marriage stability is significantly less affected.
>"I know most people get addicted to hard drugs, but I'm the sole exception who knows exactly what they're doing and won't have any problems"

Sex is one of the most trust intensive things a human can do, especially women, because you're actively placing your self in a vulnerable position. Moreover human brains are hardwired for pair bonding and sleeping around does not facilitate this as you begin to build a bond but break it off just as quickly.
Overtime it reduces your ability to bound or connect with others as your unconscious mind effectively begins to treat all relationships as temporary.

Whether or not a person sleeps around is also a good indication of character. A person who sleeps around, especially women, likely lacks some combination of impulse control, self-respect, or future considering. I don't think I need to explain why these are undesirable treats that can severely damage the longevity of a committed relationship.

ITT Reddit cucks, newfags and cumbrains defending women's rights to be whores, being oblivious to the fact that the driving force that led to incels and robots was the sexual revolution. Proving once more that this board is inhabited mostly by filthy stinking normies now.

I'll bite. How many years have you been bitching about women and how much has changed? Are you sure you're not a woman yourself? Seem like it from how much you complain about it.

>Premarital sex is literally Heroin!!
Nice

Yes, that's exactly the implication there, good job.

Completely disregarding of course that there are many more factors behind divorce rates (the only actually statistical evidence that you actually have) than Heroin addiction.

There are plenty of factors when it comes to drug abuse, too. Doesn't mean you're not just making excuses for your shittiness.

So, I understand you would be willing to wait for a pure girl. How long would you wait? How about a year or so, until you really know each other well? And if you find out she is not really a marriage material before that, you would just let her go, right? Because she still needs to be pure for that guy who would marry her. And if you realize after you had sex, you would still commit forever, right? Because purity is the most important.

I don't want a pure gf, people naturally want to experience the world and if they haven't done that yet they're going to get restless. Would much rather have a girl who's slept with 15 people and knows enough to know she loves me, not just the attention I give her

Change the kind of women you are around

Attached: 439j9hkjd0hz.jpg (758x750, 70K)

What are you biting, my friendly cuckold friend?

If you don't understand why people complain, you're literally retarded

We made a server specially for traps who love abuse :3
.gg/uAmxHrv

Reddit-tier cuckoldry

Attached: 1565513057506.jpg (1400x990, 257K)

Roastie discussion tactics right here, asking a bunch of shitty questions to make the statement absurd

I question this too. My thought is its nobodys business if I have sex or not and with whomever I want.

My question for all you guys here. Since I would never speak to you irl why do you believe I care what you think? You're kinda like some little dog yapping tied to a big rope.

Now I do realize some of you have assault weapons and use that threat to make me modify behavior according to your rules but irl all of us live with the possibility you'll kill. You'll have to hunt me down since I don't go to outdoor concerts or walmart.

lmao enjoy getting broken up with when your ideal pure waifu realizes she's never had the opportunity to know what she wants

Consider this, you can never trust a woman after she is not a virgin, right? She can say she only had one or two but you can never know if it wasn't dozens. So virgins is what you need. Where do you want to get that supply of virgins? And how do you reward those good girls dodge the chads? With your body of work she can "enjoy" all her life? Oh wait, maybe you are not even willing to do that...

Consider this. Two guys I had sex with think they were the only guy I had sex with. Dating number three and no sex yet but if we do he'll never know I'm not a virgin unless I tell him.

Male and female sluts ruined the west. We should go back to our Christian values.

>Christian values
you mean raping and killing and subjugating brown populations and buggering little boys?

Careful sister, when you do this one you may grow the roastbeef down there.

Sometimes I wonder if people on here know how things work but its not even worth explaining at this point

But they know how they SHOULD work.

you guys are sooooo stupid.

oh my, please boys stop the self pleasure of your penis after 1000 sessions it becomes one big nubby callous

they're like some 5 yo that believes in santa claus

Didnt you you could grow body parts! The more you know

>Don't the alpha chads get both?
Where'd you get that? Every single PUA from the early 00s is whining about how they can't get a real relationship now that they're 35.

>no alpha is gonna commit to a toastie
I know this is /incel/ but I have literally never met a Chad who's girlfriend wasn't a sexually active Stacey.

chad knows that when he fucks a virgin she becomes woke and will be curious about other dick and will go get her some while stacy knows about dick already so when she commits its a choice instead of ignorance.