Tfw no ramona flowers gf

>tfw no ramona flowers gf
it legitimately hurts that i'll NEVER have someone even remotely close to the protection that is Ramona Victoria Flowers, bros. i want to die.

Attached: ramona flowers.webm (650x366, 1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TSKizLRFbTo&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She looks like she's had tens of sexual relationships by age 20

>tens
way lower than that
not even 10

why is ramona so perfect bros?

ramona is cute and i want to marry her

imagine being a cuck youtube.com/watch?v=TSKizLRFbTo&feature=youtu.be

i'm not a cuck user
also that's a terrible song

imagine how used up and smelly her vagina must be

she was fat and probably smelled

If you ever get a manic pixie girlfriend, you will be looking for ways to break off the relationship without her murdering you or lying to cops to get you thrown in jail or on a sex offender list

Then youll end up right back here whining about how insane and whorish women are and how the system only works for women

And it will be all your fault because Ramona Flowers is a manic pixie and manic pixie is another way of saying BPD snowflake

She looks like she showers once a week
I want to give cunnilingus to her dry semen smelling pussy

Semen smelling? More like rotten fish. A Japanese delicacy

Good song, that other user is retarded

Attached: 1464996058983.jpg (1057x1200, 364K)

she's literally every white girl and most non-fob asian girls - why would you be worried about this?

that webm is magnificent

>Victoria
Nigga

Who the fuck knows her middle fuckin' name

Also
>tfw aesthetically have a Ramona Flowers gf
>tfw emotionally she's more like a Knives
I thought it was super weird because I'm not a Scott type, but at the same time there's no true analogue to me in the comics or the movie. Maybe Young Neil, but that's a stretch since we barely learn anything about Young Neil.

Maybe it's just been a long time since I've read them, idk.

>who the fuck knows her middle fuckin' name
autismos

>WMAF shill
what a faggot
damn right

Like this is coming from a dude who was a huge fan, it literally has never occurred to me to learn her middle name

I shouldn't judge, I guess. I used to know all the names of the Wives in Mad Max Fury Road. Been years since I even saw that movie.

i never really got mad max desu
what even caused the apocalypse?

No one will ever have a gf like Ramona Flowers because she's a fictional character written to appeal to "dorky" male fantasies
Was it 7 or 8? I remember her saying the Japanese DJ twins but I can't remember if they were like 5 AND 6 or just 6

Watch Mad Max and find out.

It's an oil crisis or something, they actually never say and the first movie isn't even set in the post-apocalypse

it was 7

>honestly I'd still hit it if I could
sounds like the artists and his shills are the true cucks, have sex incels

ramona flowers is the worst girlfriend. You know why? Because she fucking abandoned her dude for no reason. She had no ability or desire to commit. It would have been better if he could have gone back in time and not wasted his fucking time on a girl like that who can't or won't commit to anyone or anything but herself. Fuck ramona flowers type women.

Right, and remember she only petted with like three of them