Post vape

i got the Nautilus aio. currently vaping Aqua: mist. 35mg nic salt

Attached: 28b851e0f323bab89dee3c6ae74d0e91.jpg (600x600, 35K)

LLLOOOOSSSEERRRR

LLLLOOOOSSSSSEEERRRRRRR

>he hasn't heard yet

Heard what user? Tell me

i'm not a faggot
origi

Attached: P90829.jpg (1968x2624, 1.23M)

I respect the hell out of you user, but cigarettes are bad for you. I don't want someone I respect to die.

Got an Smok Mag with the Smok RBA Dual Alien Clapton @0.25 Ohms.

Vaping Diy because cheaper. 3-6mg because i wanna quit nicotine and a dosage over 20mg isnt allowed in the EU

yeah I wanna know too. what is it I haven't heard?
I used to smoke cigarettes too and for 10 years, but the habit was too expensive. here where I'm from cigarettes are $10/pack. now that I switched to vaping, I'm paying about 35/mo vaping as opposed to 140/month. plus I can vape indoors, doesn't make me smell like a piece of shit and it's better for my health.

you don't have nic salt juices in the EU? I tried the freebase nic vaping before, but for me the hit wasn't as close to the cigarette feeling. however with nic salts I get more of that cigarette kind of hit

we got nic salt but there isn't any above 20mg

I'm thinking of buying a vape but I want a really sleek looking and small one, I hate the massive ones and think they look obnoxious.

I like the look of the Kanger Uboat - has any of you used it? Would appreciate your opinion.

I use the Uwell caliburn with 12mg nic salt juice and it's perfect.
You can refill the pods. A 4 pack of pods costs about 10$ and they last 2-3 weeks each.

Attached: uwell_caliburn-pod_system-range.png (1500x1500, 230K)

Got a Smok Nord

Think I got a bad pack of coils though because the flavor is bad, while the flavor on the two that came with it were great

Attached: file.png (800x528, 418K)

did you buy the coils on ebay? There's a bunch of fake nord coils that suck.
The .8 coil is the only good nord coil, look for those ones and make sure it's got good reviews.

I got them from DirectVapor. It's the .8, too. A pack of 4. I read on some other place that when you get one bad coil in a pack, the others are usually bad too for whatever reason.

The flavor is just awful.

I only vape weed

Why is his finger so red?

nicotine poisoning m8

do you get a decent heady from those things? was thinking about getting em and putting 20-35 nic in it

use pic rel and juice i use is redds iced apple. trying to wean off it though it just makes me want to smoke more

Attached: vaporesso-swag-starter-kit_2.png (1500x1500, 85K)

Your dick will get soft, your lungs will get yellow, and your hair will fall out. Stop vaping.

Based nordbro! They beat the shit out of the suorins so many people have around here.

Have fun dying you piece of shit
Fuck smokers, no girl wants that

I quit smoking and switched to the Njoy pod system. I wasn't satisfied with it, so then I got the Suorin Drop, which was much better. Next, I think I'm going to get a Caliburn (pic related).

Attached: caliburn.png (1500x1500, 397K)

A vaper isn't a smoker.

Nah the girl part isn't true in my expirience. They often even wanna try it

>tfw my gf tried vaping and smoking cigars with me in the past month
im going to quit so i dont take her down the road fellas..

Attached: 9.png (600x600, 38K)

>he doesn't know

lmfao

Did you let them absorb the juice for at least 5 minutes before trying to take a puff? If they don't absorb enough juice and you try and vape with them immediately, they can burn and you ruin the coil.

>smoking lights
no you are indeed a faggot

Yes, of course. I even dripped a bit down into the hole like an instructional I found said to do.

Sometimes I think you can just get a pack of crappy coils.

Vaping cause lung cancer from shit in the liquids.

>implying vapor and nicotine extract are as damaging to your lungs as cigarettes
wew

Not its not the nicotine it's the flavouring that causes it.
It was some kind of exteact that made it smoother that makes the users change to get lung cancer higher.

Fuck I cant type tonight.
It's a extract in vape liquid that is an additive to make it smoother and give it a special taste, that increaes the chance of getting cancer

kys
oh wait you already are doing it lmao

I use a stlth.
Basically a $20 leaf Juul, with cheaper, larger pods. Stlth: 6ml for $15, Juul: 2.8ml for $21. I'm a big fan of the design and texture. Pods go up to 50mg if you're a heavy hitter and they always got cool flavours coming out.

Attached: STLTH_Device_Only_Grey_1024x1024.jpg (1024x1024, 40K)

yeah, for sure it's certainly not healthy for your lungs. Putting anything in there that isn't air will always be worse than not putting it in. But vaping is by far a much healthier alternative to smoking
Almost every civilization in history has consumed tobacco to some extent. From the native americans to the japanese. We only began to change our attitudes on its use very recently in the west because we discovered how fucking harmful it can be. But people will always want nicotine like they will always want alcohol. Vaping is the next modern step and people will keep advancing the tech to make it easier on the ol breathers so we can get that sweet sweet nic
>an essay

Yea it sure is better than smoking, but because vaping have been seen as safe alot of especially really young people have started vaping more.
And when they get that nicotine they will still keep vaping kore or starting to smoke because of the addicting chemicals

>We only began to change our attitudes on its use very recently in the west because we discovered how fucking harmful it can be.
If we were smoking today the way the Amerindians and the far East did then doctors could discover it might cause cancer and no one would care because nobody ever fucking smoked it. Now we have mass-produced cigarettes, and while I think I smoke too much I was on a pack a day before switching to a vape (not that the vape is better or anything), and most people who don't just smoke their friend's cigarettes do double that.
>But people will always want nicotine like they will always want alcohol. Vaping is the next modern step and people will keep advancing the tech to make it easier on the ol breathers so we can get that sweet sweet nic
My only problem is that capitalism creates a market for addiction. I mean, coffee is addictive, alcohol can be addictive, pot can be addictive; but as long as there's a profit motive Phillip-Morris and their ilk will farm that addiction and try to make you more addicted.

>If we were smoking today the way the Amerindians and the far East did then doctors could discover it might cause cancer

You bring up a good point. Although I don't believe it was how they were smoking that made the biggest difference as opposed to what they were smoking. Rettes of course invented the 'smoke break' culture which is so dangerous because whenever you have 5mins to kill you think, "may as well have a dart." Which turns smoking into a constant activity. As opposed to those long 40min smoking seshes required to sit back and enjoy a pipe after a long day.
However, imo the biggest problem with cigarettes is the 599 or so additives sprayed on for 'taste,' obviously used to try to force addiction on the user. Which is why the natives could smoke their natural tobacco and they weren't dropping like flies. Along with all the other civs that spring to mind.
The physical coupled with the psychological addiction (along with oral fixation, etc), it's no wonder why cigarettes are the most addictive drug

Don't really have a point to make, just for the sake of discussion

Attached: reigen.jpg (740x416, 92K)

its called diacetyl that causes the issues. Most modern vapes have been removing it from their flavoring. Juul and I think NJOy's are free from it. ITs why I stopped using myblu

Straight vaping 45ml of drakuar niore per week.