Suicide Thread

What place do you want to be your final resting place Jow Forums? i want pic related to be my final resting place.

Attached: aokigahara_ghost-photo.jpg (600x450, 87K)

bumping thread for discussion bumping bumping.

I'm going to let a train decapitate me, so my body will end up wherever the workers who clean me up put me.

I think my room. I've always valued my alone time at my room/home highly.

>I'm going to let a train decapitate me, so my body will end up wherever the workers who clean me up put me.

That sounds rough user.

>I think my room. I've always valued my alone time at my room/home highly.

Makes sense.

Take a walk out into the woods during winter.
Keep walking.
Become a missing person with no closure for anyone who remembers me hopefully.
The end.

Thats basically me when i wanna go to the suicide forest.

I always wonder how far I will make it and if I should pack some food and minimum supplies to try to make further.
if you decided to change your mind a long ways in, the battle back to the road might make life mean more to you if you survived.
or you just die anyway depending how cold the winter is

i'll just do a large amount of benzos and alcohol in my room and hope it kills me. if it doesn't i just do more next time.

>i'll just do a large amount of benzos and alcohol in my room and hope it kills me. if it doesn't i just do more next time.

Good luck.

Yes you should bring food and water.

If I have to die, lay me to rest on Peche Island

>If I have to die, lay me to rest on Peche Island

Looks beautiful.

>i want pic related to be my final resting place.
why

Its beautiful and cursed but I dont mind. As fine a resting place as any.

>why

The suicide forest is beautiful and looks like a comfy place to die.

My bathroom tub, to contain the mess from the shotgun blast for the clean up team that'll come to pick up the pieces. Or maybe the beach at night.

>My bathroom tub, to contain the mess from the shotgun blast for the clean up team that'll come to pick up the pieces. Or maybe the beach at night.

Sounds awful.

You know what sounds worse? Suffocation and then living as a vegetable.

already working on it

Got a small aluminum boat and live near a lake that is literally over a mile across. Going to row out to the middle of the lake and make a hole in the bottom of the boat, I have a chicken wire tube I made I am going to get naked and crawl in it (about 6feet by two feet) then in the tube I am going to nitrogen asphyxiate myself. oh tied to me and the chicken wire will be a cinder block

Nobody will ever find my body. The boat will sink the fish will eat me and I will have disappeared off the face of the earth as far as anyone is concerned

>You know what sounds worse? Suffocation and then living as a vegetable.

Good point.

If I could commit suicide I already would have. I absolutely hate being alive.

I just pray that someone kills me and I won't have to live into my 30's. That's all I can do.

>I just pray that someone kills me and I won't have to live into my 30's. That's all I can do.

Same.

Anyone who claims to be suicidal but tries to romanticise it by picking some faggoty ass place, playing some sad hipster music, and writing a note that they re-wrote several times just to make their death into something from a movie is not suicidal and is actually just a gay failure.

Attached: 1ndmu2og43j31.jpg (749x1052, 186K)

>Anyone who claims to be suicidal but tries to romanticise it by picking some faggoty ass place, playing some sad hipster music, and writing a note that they re-wrote several times just to make their death into something from a movie is not suicidal and is actually just a gay failure.

Fuck off asshole you dont understand mental illness normalfag.

>If I could commit suicide I already would have.

Same.

I don't want it to be in Japan.
but, a forest would be wonderful!

I dont care where I die so long as im alone
Let me perish shamelessly, ideally id like my final moments to tripout on some drugs and OD but itll probably end with a bullet to my brain

>I don't want it to be in Japan.
>but, a forest would be wonderful!

Die in the Hoia-Baciu forest.

>I dont care where I die so long as im alone

Understandable.

>27
>mfw I have to do this for another 40 or 50 year's

Attached: 1556578632308.png (438x499, 14K)

>>mfw I have to do this for another 40 or 50 year's

Damn

If anyone actually wants to kill themselves, they should be the first human to ever commit suicide on the summit of Mt. Everest.

>If anyone actually wants to kill themselves, they should be the first human to ever commit suicide on the summit of Mt. Everest.

I think people have already done that.

Does that even work? I've been drinking with clonazepam often but never too much, just for the high. Considering if that should be my way to go. Don't you need a ridiculously high dosage of both?

I'm going hang myself somewhere

Attached: Holbein_-_Ausfahrendes_Schiff.png (797x709, 594K)

>I'm going hang myself somewhere

Sounds good user.

Me too. I hope to die of alcohol poising here, bleed to death here, or whatever else kills me. I'm pretty desperate at this point.

Junkyard, obviously. I'm trash so I belong there lmao.

Same...its like another dimension at this point...MY dimension,my world...the only place that brings me comfort and in many ways...melancholy...

I don't really care, as long as I have my hat it'll feel right. Not that it matters how I feel now about it lmao.

>be me
>be depressed and decided to take my life
>go to suicide forrest with rope
>look around
>see another guy
>he looks back at me and we both bows/nods to each other
>we go our separate ways and take our life
The end