Take the juice pil

>oh no my life is so hard no girl wants to suck my dick :(
why the fuck don't you just get juiced up? you only need 2 cycles and girls will be swooning to blow you

>b-but it makes your balls small
slightly smaller testicles are worth if you're slaying pussy every night, besides, you can stop taking roids after you look decent enough

>b-but muh hormones!
hormone levels re-stabilize after a cycle,there's literally no excuse

Attached: juice.jpg (640x886, 69K)

Give me a stack to cycle

i find it amazing that roids make your cock and balls small while it makes your body look huge. it's like some Jungian shit but it's actually true

thanks OP, i guess i should sign up for the east German Olympic team.

I don't think you understand exactly how small my balls already are, they'd basically disappear.

nah op i think id rather inject estrogen instead

No silly you save test and steroids til your 40's so you can be jacked and virile in your later years.

Blowing your load early just to fuck fuck some whores is short sighted and pathetic

>short sighted and pathetic
that describes this board so it's valid

>makes your cock snall

No, faggot

>makes your cock small
Are you actually this retarded user?

Yeah, the negative consequences of roids are comparable to eating sugar or alcohol.

>implying i would live past 30

yup and it makes you lose your hair. have fun being a bald dicklet for bigger muscles, hope it was worth it

They actually make your dick slightly bigger (1 inch or so) due to all the extra blood flow you get from a roided heart. It's just the testies that shrink.

>It's just the testies that shrink.

by how much? also I've heard that if you use steroids sensibly you can avoid those side effects

I don't fucking know lol. Go watch some rich piana vlogs or ask on Jow Forums . The overall health sacrifices are not worth just so you can be somewhat bigger and stronger unless you want to do this professionally.

Roids, even with AI make me feel like shit.

>depressed
>limp dick
>emotionality of a woman
Fuck this.

>destroying your cardiovascular health in a weak attempt to attract the lowest tier of women
no. and remember your body does not matter if you're ugly. you can be shredded as shit but you aren't gonna pull if you still have a shit face

I still have to lift and I hate that

Thanks for the tip faggot

Attached: 1566846669234.jpg (800x800, 93K)

Cause my dick is small

For all the faggots with wrong information about roids

>doesn't make dick any bigger or any smaller
>slightly decreases testical size.
>will accelerate hair loss only if you are already balding/have the Genes to go bald.

Anyone who is not a complete novice in riding would know that roids are no reliable cure to inceldom. Gyms are full of guys that look like complete shit despite copious steroid abuse and are still incels years later.

So if I had to guess, op is a brand new steroid user playing 'just wait til I...' aspiration scenarios in his head and pretending its knowledge. Well, you'll learn the hard way once the honeymoon phase passes.