I-Ill never be a girl

>I-Ill never be a girl

Attached: 29299282407.jpg (365x365, 26K)

you want dicks inside of you? what are you gay or something?

a tranny got redpilled
i mean you dont have to neck it like a real faggot, but you're on my watch list buddy

Why do you hate me anonn?

i dont hate you personally, i just hate all degenerate faggot trannies

but you can get pretty close to it

I hate being a tranny too but its a mental illness I cant control

I need a man to control my life, im a dumb subhuman

yes, you can control it
by not mutilating your own fucking penis and mixing up your hormonal balance with HRT

Attached: 1566671302593.jpg (978x1024, 289K)

not him, but it should be obvious, after you people spamming tranny threads, yes which is a premeditated plan as you can see in the photo, or make normal threads into tranny threads, you people are just here to raid if you people wanted a welcome environment then move to /lgbt/ nobody is stoping you.

Attached: Screenshot_20190828-165858_Reddit.jpg (1080x387, 156K)

yea I know this feeling
>get kicked out of transgender groups for having a transphobic worldview
>nobody except trannies understand me
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh
I've been stuck in a limbo of wanting to transition but realising it's impossible for like 2 years and idk what to do because I'm always always thinking about it

Attached: 1567064056077.jpg (500x375, 24K)

stop thinking about it and take the redpill and forget that the "transition" even is a option

I just want hrt, I would not mutilate myself and NO I cant control it, being male makes me depressed and anxious

You can be here is how you do it jump from a bridge and you will wake up a new person works every time

I did that for a while and it made me miserable and lose my creativity. People found me "distant" and I just wanted to shut myself off from everyone way more than usual. Also, being at uni, there's always reminders of it from LGBT posters etc.

Attached: 56189769_1176732012501382_5596713156355354728_n.jpg (640x640, 85K)

Im really sensitive right now please dont be rude

then just be depressed and anxious
but there is also a alternative to that
either get a job that requires physical strength, start training a martial art or a sport or just hit the fucking gym so your T levels rise to a reasonable young adult amounts, i never meant any harm towards misguided people but i only wish slow and painful death to all the sick crossdressing faggots mutilating their penis and creating more problems than they had in the beginning
tldr. a father-like figure should've told you already "you can do it champ i believe in you"

I want a a bf who is also a father figure, my dad wasnt present much in my childhood

Unhealthy and misguided

im giving up on this faggotry user
your last resort is to get a physical activity to rise those T levels up as i said in my previous reply
so do any physical work, ffs you can even run in the park while listening to your favorite faggot anime ost

You have been manipulated by the trannygang. Its simple you will never become a woman

So you think you will not have those problems when you are a half man half woman

Lgbt faggots will listen to your delusions and mental health problems or just do the easy way and find a bridge

Id feel better if i can look like a girl and find a bf

yes, all trannies are in on this and are all responsible
seriously, do you even think about what you're saying? it's like when SJWs claim that because of a thousand or so people are in the KKK, it means that all white people are evil racists who should pay reparations

better yourself, user

Attached: saitama.png (990x246, 60K)