What does it mean when ima 20 something female who relates most with an imageboard for 30+ virgin men who are depressed...

what does it mean when ima 20 something female who relates most with an imageboard for 30+ virgin men who are depressed shut ins and scared of women

Attached: 1544107280277.gif (540x475, 583K)

I believe it makes you an attention whore

It means you are probably desperate for attention

It means we're getting married.

Most users here are around 15-18.

It means you're another retard who somehow thinks females can have actual problems. Fuck off or kill yourself

You need to start serving superior Black Men. Have you taken your first BBC yet? You need to not listen to peer pressure and start having intimate relationships with Black African Men. It will improve your life 200%

>what does it mean when ima 20 something female who relates
it means you relate to us

stfu nigger cunt

It means it's a tough world and we're all lonely together.

lt means that you're ugly.

im talking about wizard chan u mong

nice try roastie

im beautiful and have no imperfections

>scared
Some here are, but most simply find your behavior revolting. Now get off my fucking board and attentionwhore elsewhere.

Anonymous means things saidare said because theyre true, if something rings enough that it becomes apart of r9k rhetoric its because its an ancient truth, not because it has anyone to do with le Jow Forums

Its obvious she secretly desires Big Black Cocks. Its obvious that all women do, it is in their nature to seek out the dominant male, the SUPERIOR male. I am giving advice that she should not waste her time with anyone else and slut it up with Black Men exclusively.

This shit is getting old. Post your filth elsewhere.

That you have unresolved penis envy of traps

only 10% of the demographic you described are actually on this board

You obviously vastly prefer Big Black Men and are repressing

>Treated like literal cattle
>Had to been liberated by whites from another whites
Makes you think

I think that OP's talking about wizchan which as low traffic

Probably a larp but why don't you describe your life.

You want attention, go marry or something instead of bugging us, you have a door open to a good life, yet you refuse to take it because i don't fucking know what wanders in your stupid roastie minds, you dumb whores.

creepy and desperate.

Attached: nigger.png (534x548, 217K)