Post yfw BPD ex

post yfw BPD ex

>mfw BPD ex

Attached: 130318044453-natpkg-marlboro-marine-00031022-story-top.jpg (640x360, 51K)

>mfw possible BPD crush

Attached: 1511103564640.png (500x500, 152K)

Its not that bad, i mean if you still talk to her you can revitalize yourself by looking at her shitty decisions that led to her shitty life.
Been there, done that. Literlly meme tier degree, spent years abroad studing for a useless doctorate.
Didn't have any job abroad and was living with his bf that left her to came back to our home country for a better job than the one he got in uk. Now she's back here and can't find a single job in the field nor academics. Oh im gonna laff when she ends up a cashier.
I love when meme come true, especially when i predicted them, i can almost savoir their regret anger and guilt in them eyes.

Never
stick
Your
dick
in
crazy
Original

I fucked my BPD ex at least once a week for about 6 months. I kept stringing her along thinking that we would get back together someday.

She used to let me do whatever I wanted to her. I'd ram my cock down her chinese throat until she vomited one time and she kept on begging me for more.

>having an ex

GTFO normie!

>when your bpd egf ghosts you again

Attached: Pain.png (279x366, 137K)

Do it, but just wear a condom and never let her know where you live

That is if you can avoid being sucked into her shitty life

tell that bitch to fuck off and get her to come over and fuck me again when her BPD flairs up and makes her horny.

Works every time.

>tfw my ex wont even use me as a bootycall

Feels bad man.

That implies that you would have to monitor her periodically to check if its plow time or not

Don't worry, she'll let you know.

Did you try letting your friends fuck her yet?

>IKTF

Pretty sad shit senpai

Not if shes got multiple males doing this with her

Dude, free pussy is free pussy.

If she's not calling you it's because you aren't satisfying her sexually. Can you make her come?

mfw I have bpd and I make other people suffer so much I've developed a toxic personality on the surface so no one gets close

Attached: goncry.png (1920x1080, 1.99M)

Its not free its just when it suits her, at least im talking about bpds that were in momogamous relationship, so its literally when they can/want, with promiscuos bpd with multiple hookups (more than 2) its really hard to get constants calls

Just take your original meds?

I'm not diagnosed and I dunno I don't feel like getting diagnosed and then medicine costs and I'm a poor uni student

>uni student

Oh, then its okay to feel maniac and depressed at intervals, its probably enviromental

Coming to realize that it was I who was the BPD ex, and she moved on and became an awesome person surrounding herself with better folks than I

Youre in the wrong original thread m8

what is the right thread for me, please help me

>what is the right thread for me

the suicide thread

So how are everyone?
How are my fellow menaces to society and order?
What you've been up to?

I recently had meeting about bills I haven't been able to pay. But I think this will all probably work out. So I shrugged my shoulders and got black out drunk after. Then chad scolded me and I passed out. Now another glorious day of borderline future. mh hm

Attached: behold.jpg (540x720, 72K)

You just go to Jow Forums and start training your body to prodcue more endorfine since you claim to be bpd your brain chemistry must be mighty fucked. It may be of help.

>ooga booga I have a set of pervasive mental patterns and that obstacle is something I've decided is a mountain set in front of me by God himself and there is no way in hell I will do anything about it so I will instead hurt people one after the other with my even shittier coping mechanisms, so I don't hurt them with my actual self
Kill yourself. Fucking kill yourself.

Attached: bob.png (300x300, 161K)

HAHA fuck you you don't know shit. Having BPD is not climbing a mountain, it's walking with broken legs. Each step you take when you're having a breakdown that's not lashing out or crying because you feel that you're broken and nobody loves you hurts so much you just gotta stop walking. As you stop walking you fall down, but as you're falling the pain disappears. Once you're down on the ground you have to come to terms with the fact that you fell down and are no longer standing. But you get back up and continue living because hurting yourself and staring at the mirror in the dark and being in emotional pain is only gonna permanently hurt your legs, so you stand up to avoid having your legs atrophy.

Have endorfine production

It's breaking your legs for attention and then re-breaking them instead of making sure they heal. The way you act, in the age of therapy and judeobolshevik behavior reshaping pharmaceuticals, is ultimately on you. And you're doing exactly what I said. You declared (in different words) that it's a mountain God set in front of you and you can't and won't do shit about it, because that's how it is. I've dealt with a BPD gf for two whole fucking years and it was littered with nothing but day after day of her actively refusing to take simple common sense steps to at the very least curb the worst of her excesses and demonstrating olympics gold tier mental gymnastics that enable and ultimately justify abhorrently self-centered behavior, with excuses that are bewilderingly many and exceedingly varied

Attached: consider suicide.jpg (228x216, 11K)