Do women have any value other than their vaginas...

do women have any value other than their vaginas? i can't imagine if women were men they would have any relevance in society ever. i can't think of a reason to be friends with a woman either, they are always boring and vapid.

Attached: dc567y2-c5236632-994d-471b-9436-754e288f1f13.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Fucking incel, just go do an Elliot Rodgers already

Cringe

T. Woman

prove me wrong, roasts. you know this is true.

inb4 posts of outliers and you bitching about me pointing them out as the outliers they are.

seethe more

Some women could cut it but the vast majority of women are cookie cutters with no legitimate value beyond call center employees.
>Instagram and Twitter and Snapchat
>Don't treat me like a child!
>Unicorns! Llamas! Cartoons! Sparkles and glitter!!
>They all dress either slutty or childish
>Shirts they buy from Target that say "save the whales" while doing nothing for the cause
>"Abortion is a woman's right.... I'm pregnant you have to stick around now!"
>"I'm not like the other girls, I like vacations, wine, pop music, Instagram, environmentalism and Starbucks!"

hurry up and join the 40%
you will never be a real female

Attached: 1566882168474.png (351x350, 42K)

Marie Curie discovered radiation
Hedy Lamar invented WiFi

Women are always on your mind OP. You can't stop thinking about them. They're never far from your thoughts. You aren't obsessed with women.

You're haunted by them.

You've never talked to a woman you didn't fall out of, have you?

Well they create life.

The real question is what do incels bring to the table? Nothing.

No, and this is why every masculine male should be paired with a short feminine makeup-wearing male (or full-on tranny I suppose, but not my preference), and use surrogate mothers to have kids until artificial wombs

Attached: tumblr_mxbl8hgSMQ1s5oh47o4_400.gif (400x263, 2M)

Do you have any value? What do you contribute? Certainly not your genes

Attached: 1563989551529.jpg (908x1110, 209K)

Based tranny destroyer. Keep up the great work.

Attached: 478934354678.jpg (159x316, 6K)

That's very gay
You're very gay
It's not even prison gay because you have the option of being straight

>they are always boring and vapid

>unlike me, who engages in sophisticated pursuits like spending all my time infront of the computer and masturbating to drawn children

Attached: 435654336436.jpg (300x279, 46K)

Trannies should not be a thing imo - they shouldn't cut off their dicks or take HRT. That's why males in makeup is the best. Fuck women.

Attached: 33.webm (1280x720, 1.47M)

RETARDED LIARS OF YOUR KIND NEED TO BE GASSED. It should be a RELIEF to yourselves too, not having to put up RETARDED LIES like that, to be able to live with the lack of pussy. Get ready to your deaths or STOP LYING.

It's not "gringe", it's INSUFFERABLY IMBECILIC,

The ONLY THING they know is true is that you are a LYING RETARD.

Bye. THIS STINK OF STUPIDITY is too much to me.

T. Indian

Do the needful

lol, nice examples
>Marie Curie discovered radiation
pierre was there
>Hedy Lamar invented WiFi
george was there

THE RETARD thinks that he has some special value for the fact that there are more genius individuals in HIS GENDER than in the female gender, DISMISSING THE FACT that there are ALSO MORE RETARDED INDIVIDUALS IN HIS GENDER than the female gender. In other words, he has TOTAL MISCONCLUSION of the value of both his gender and himself. If he actually had a brain, he would realize, that whereas the genius individuals increase the value of his gender, the retarded individual decrease it. You can not assess the value of a group of humans on the basis of its best end only, but you have to count in both ends. But hey, the retards always practice selective observation to get things in life.

And they stood on the shoulders of giants too, what's your point?

if their boyfriends weren't there to handhold them they would've done nothing.

And what would Edison have done without Tesla? Nothing

>was there

Good cope friend.

notice how tesla was male.

they were and despite that it was not enough to stop curie's radiation retardation.

Allegedly male

They still did it. Don't move goalposts incel

did what leech off the work of their boyfriends?

>t leech off the work of their boyfriends

Do you have a source for that claim?

Attached: 1639c8e34dbd74c1b25148adcb9acae3.jpg (472x766, 26K)

All inventors leech off of other inventors. Nothing is created from the void. Mkst of the shit Newton is famous for was already discussed by the Greeks and Persians

women would be the average incel if they were men. women have passive beta personalities and they spend all of their time bashing men on social media but no one bats an eye because they have a vagina.

Lol, nice examples
>pierre was there
RETARD was there, being fed in the nursing home
>george was there
RETARD was there, being fed in the nursing home

ONLY A FULL BLOWN RETARD USES OTHER QUALITY MEMBERS OF HIS GROUP TO ASSESS HIS OWN PERSONAL VALUE. In other words, men who try to prove that they are above women JUST BECAUSE there are a few more top quality individuals in their gender than in the female gender, are the same as RETARDED NATIONALISTS who triy to prove they are above black people just because there are a few more top quality individuals among their race, than among the black race. What these people do is PATHETIC and REPULSIVELY STUPID. All retards of this kind should be sent to labor camps, along with conspiracy theorists who, in their DEMENTED BRAINS think that anyone who does not believe in their delusions is unintelligent and along with retards who think that THEIR opinion, such as political one, IS THE ONLY RIGHT one and anyone not having it is unintelligent.

>im really gay but I have an opinion!
Not sure what to tell you. If you are gay dont worry so much about women becoming men or you becoming a woman with HRT, just do it

>ONLY A FULL BLOWN RETARD USES OTHER QUALITY MEMBERS OF HIS GROUP TO ASSESS HIS OWN PERSONAL VALUE

incels like comparing themselves to Tesla and Newton because they didn't have sex lmao

no, that's why a onahole will satisfy you as much as a gf

This is why most robots are gay now. Its just the redpilled thing to do

if you were ever in academia and aren't a victim of women's halo effect you know this true. girls just get their orbiters to do their work for them all the time. the fact pierre and marie shared the nobel prize is enough to know who did the work, hint it wasn't marie.

there is a difference with developing a concept and being handheld buy a boyfriend like those two were.

this isn't about me, it's about women.

>you know this true

nice you have there bro

Attached: 1526064712063.png (1000x916, 27K)

AN AVERAGE AND BELOW AVERAGE MALE leeches off the work of above average males.

Hahahaha, yeah, forgot to mention that there are A LOT OF HUMANS who actually use quality members of HUMANITY, to assess their own PERSONAL VALUE. In other words, they think that they are more valuable than animals, just because they are HUMANS, the same species as the few genius human individuals. They retardedly say that humans made it to the Moon and invented computers and so they, as humans, have to be above animals, even if they'd be intellectually at the level of an average chimp. It's just so STUPID that it makes you cry.

so it's still males who accomplish things. that was my point all along.

>>this isn't about me, it's about women

Attached: 0e9.jpg (600x600, 39K)

You cant overgeneralize that way, incels are like a goody bag. You'll get different sorts and varieties of useful and useless attributes, randomly dispersed among the demographic..

You get the picture, let's hope

Fou
lVile

>>You can't stereotype all incels
>>All women are mentally inferior parasites

They posted from a new IP so he probably agrees with you.

Attached: file.png (517x27, 5K)

he's not wrong tho. incels while sharing a common trait are varied. women are just parasites who get through life because of halo effect results in resources being thrown at them like confetti.

;-P

I see what you did there..

You humor us.
Gratitude

Attached: 1566253127461.jpg (225x225, 6K)

>>The few thousand incels are all unique snowflakes
.5 billion en are all exactly the same

yeah you can have billions of nearly identical copies and a few different things.

>girls just get their orbiters to do their work for them all the time. the fact pierre and marie shared the nobel prize is enough to know who did the work, hint it wasn't marie.
It's truly amazing how men are capable of DISTORTING THEIR OBSERVATION and interpretation of things just to cope with the lack of pussy. What fucking halo effect? You fucking think that the women of Curie's time won some prizes just because they were fuckable? No they did not. They hardly won them even if they deserved them. So the truth is they both deserved that prize or that Pierre won it too as he was, after all, a man. It would've been the same as HUMILIATING him and the whole male gender, had he not been given the prize.

>this isn't about me, it's about women.
Yes it is about you and your kind and your BRAINS POLLUTED BY THE LACK OF PUSSY, distorting your observation of the world, such as denying the high number of male retards compared to female ones, to make you feel that your gender, AND YOU along with it are somehow above women, so that you do not have to suffer from the lack of pussy that much.

Yeah, waste of time to discuss with anyone like you. As much of waste as trying to convince conspiracy theorist that HUMANS FUCKING WENT TO THE MOON.

Not that I hate retards. I think that ALL HUMANS have a right to live and enjoy their lives as far as possible. A retard can not help he was born as one and it would be NON-HUMANLY SATANIC to think that retards should be aborted or something alike.

Serious inquiry: whaddya think a society composed entirely of clones would be like?

>You fucking think that the women of Curie's time won some prizes just because they were fuckable? No they did not.
except they did. they got everything from men just for spreading their legs. a house, food, etc. sometimes other prizes like the nobel ones if they bagged a beta enough guy who was willing to share his achievement because she spread her legs.

>such as denying the high number of male retards compared to female ones,
there are more retarded males to females, i don't deny this. women have very low trait variation, which is my point entirely.

>Yeah, waste of time to discuss with anyone like you. As much of waste as trying to convince conspiracy theorist that HUMANS FUCKING WENT TO THE MOON.
yet here you are.

My boss and supervisor are both woman. They are more knowledgeable than me .

curious, what do you do for work?

Yes it is mostly individuals who are males, but NOT YOU. And if you DELUSIONALLY think that you have accomplished something by being a male, an individual of the same gender as the ones who actually accomplished something, you should also think that you did NOT accomplish much, as you are of the same gender as SO MANY people who did not accomplish anything, the retards.

But hey you are ALL APES who have this PACK MENTALITY that should've been ripped off of humanity ages ago. Pack mentality, which means, among other things, that you ASSESS THE WORTH OF A HUMAN PACK, such as men or women, according to the type of individuals of the pack, the choosing of which is the MOST BENEFICIAL to your own pack. You choose to assess the value of all men according to the best of them, not according to the whole range of them, as that is the most beneficial thing for you to do.

Well, tired of apes, that humans actually are, even according to modern biology.

This is like most boring thread I've seen. Low tier bait or you are just retarded. In any case I shouldn't reply to this but since u managed to amass at least 45 replies so...

No this is too stupid. OP just. Join flat earth society or something.

Attached: 1567054325239.jpg (297x396, 20K)

>sometimes other prizes like the nobel ones if they bagged a beta enough guy who was willing to share his achievement because she spread her legs.
Probably the most ridiculous thing I have heard around here for a long time. Most women did not even want to win any prizes back then, as it made them appear like "ugly feminists" and be spat on.

do men have any value other than football or basketball players? Like even in jr high and hs most of the social and cultural events that make the most impact is related to the teams and the players. i lost my virginity after a football game as an example. So we need these big guys to play

If it was just the vagina then why do you orbit trannies?

well i cook and clean while living in my dads house, im still a virgin because abstinence and have 0 friends irl after dropping everybody from highschool
I dont contribute much but i like to think i can be of more use one day when i meet my future husband

Attached: image0.png (640x1136, 316K)

Modern women have no value whats so ever. Their best used for a sexy toy and put out.

One word, boipussy

No there is a dick involved, two dicks and willingness by both parties to put the dicks in mouths and buttholes. It doesn't make sense for all you gay guys to hate women but then I guess you think in some cases a vagina competes with a mans butthole

most of you like dicks more so why you even worried about women

the only women i actually have respect for are the women that use their head for something other than talking and sucking dick. hedy was top tier. a lot of robots here seem to forget, rather deliberately, that most women weren't even allowed to have any formal education whatsoever and if they did, it's primarily because their families were affluent. the very fact that some of these women actually achieved something other than being a man's onahole earns my respect.

Attached: hedy.jpg (214x317, 10K)

>literally having a vagina

I cant even wtf

I am driving for Uber and Bolt in my spare time. And always when I pick girls, they talk bs about men. Instead when i pick men they talk about life meaning, jobs, hobbies etc.

>women weren't even allowed
men tried and still trying to keep women down

True Charles Darwins was for example inspired by his grandfather who made a beginning on the evolution theory