Have you ever met a woman who was anything more than a walking vagina? does this unicorn even exist?

have you ever met a woman who was anything more than a walking vagina? does this unicorn even exist?

Attached: a62.png (1200x1000, 193K)

They exist but most women are cookie cutter bitches who have a child like mentality.
My girlfriend is as close to a unicorn as you can get but she still acts like she is 10 whenever she fucks up and has to face the consequences of it. She is in her mid 20s. She needs to grow up. She missed a flight I booked for her to go home for the holidays. I couldn't drive her to the airport or wake her up since I was at work. She set her alarm for 45 min before departure and couldn't figure out Uber. She completely missed her flight. I told her I'm not gonna buy her another ticket and she starts breaking down like an 8 year old. I told her she has a job and she can buy a last minute ticket. This relationship is on its last legs

Yes but I've never met a man who didn't think the world revolves around his penis.

I've met like two with extremely good social skills, ones that were really good at networking. They're going to be good wives if they don't turn bipolar.

how can i help it if all the women i come across want to meet him?

>good social skills
>networking
sound like fucking normies.

I know a girl who draws naked men and talks at length about Hitler and hates on blacks/trannies. She's very quick witted as well.
They are incredibly rare.

Lucky you. That sounds comfy.

Sounds like you are looking for a boyfriend user.

Damn user, i feel you... met a girl cute girl last year we started talking, she was kind and everything, ff a week later we were making out , and well, long story short, she got mad at me just because i was talking to my female friend, and would say shit about her whenever she came close, i hate her 'til this day , shit is tough, wish you the best.

Checked and redplied
the
>interesting woman
meme has damaged society as much as hypergamy

Attached: vqGeMsr.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

Lmao youre dating a brainlet because youre a low value male

Is her dick cute? Post it

>have you ever met a woman who was anything more than a walking vagina?

I leave the house so yea

Attached: 59247e71fd06986012d4d7fb5328a7d7.jpg (644x1024, 144K)

I don't get how incels who never talk to women claim to know women.

The spend alot of time reading screenshot of twitter posts and lookism infographs, they have read alot on the subject

She's a she. I'm gay so I would have already been on that if she were a man.

Yes she's my girlfriend.

Yes, but they are elusive and far in between. The girl I currently talk to online wants me to run away with her and have passionate sex and letting me cum inside her to make babies. She says she's a virgin, and has cuts all over her body like a broken doll.

yes that sounds like a legitimately interesting girl xD and not some insane schizo whore at all bro
i say go for it

They search for stuff and find very little and act like it represents every woman.

Reading about women doesn't mean you know shit about them.

litterally no point of this meme describes my gf, so i guess she is pretty cool.

Also she was a virgin before and dislikes feminism. Can't wait to lose her over something terrible stupid i do, bc iam kind of a retard

No, thats why most men are just going gay now. Boy pussy is just as good.