Claims to have "depression"

>claims to have "depression"
>doesn't go to the doctor to get medicine that cures i

No wonder he's an incel

Attached: 20190816_165550.jpg (497x497, 124K)

You just described 99% of this board

Exactly. what kind of idiot doesn't go get cured by the experts when they have a problem?

It's like crying about your car not starting instead of going to a mechanic!

>just take pills goyim
lol nah. read industrial society and its future, faggot. I've been to the doctor but turned the medicine down ecks dee

Attached: 1566665421591.png (500x500, 37K)

Please come join our comfy trap server FORCE THE PINK PILL

>go to the doctor
>take the medicine
>it doesn't work
wow

Attached: 1565816989122.png (645x773, 11K)

if you weren't a retarded goyim, you wouldn't believe that depression is even a problem. feeling bad is completely normal, just go outside or something.

>claims to have depression
>doesn't find it extremely difficult to a professional about it

>Be me, claim to have depression
>go to doctor
>he prescribes generic antidepressants
>a few days into use i have a total psychotic break and try to kill myself
Fuck those pills. Happened twice to me so you guys knock yourselves out but apparently I have extreme reactions to whateverthefuck is in them.

If going outside was enough to cure you, you weren't depressed.

Attached: 1564293073269.gif (276x320, 510K)

fuck you, damn kike

can we get a mass genocide of the jews, done right this time please?

>medicine that cures it
No such thing

You are genuinely retarded if you're comparing a mechanic to a psychiatrist.

Shhh Yes of course there is now take your antidepressants like a good goy! It will enable you to function as a fine servant of the chosen people!

welp, i'd rather be the kind of idiot who doesn't go to the doctor to cure "muh depresshun" than the kind of idiot who thinks "testiclet" is a legitimate insult

keep making these threads though, your attempts are adorable

>he thinks curing depression is as easy as talking to Dr Schlomo Shekelberg and taking the libido-destroying "antidepressants" he gives you
>he thinks that depressed people can easily find the courage to talk to a therapist
Eat my ass out you stupid nigger

I'm pretty sure I have some anxiety problem because my entire life is ruled by fear. I haven't been diagnosed though because I'm too scared to see a doctor or therapist or anything like that. The thought of calling and making an appointment and actually going to see a stranger and talk about my weakness makes me react like "no you don't, faggot, don't you fucking dare go out there, know your fucking place stay hidden in your box". The internet says "lol get over it, just go to the doctor". If I could do that then I wouldn't have this problem and wouldn't need to see a doctor in the first place.

If I ask the cool mentally ill fags here how they did it, it's always "my parents made the appointment" or they went crazy and were forcefully thrown into a psych ward or something. They didn't actually make the decision to make an appointment and follow through, yet they expect me to do so, and because I don't, that means I just want attention.

I've actually gone to the doctor and was told I have depression and generalized anxiety disorder. Tried medication on and off for a couple of years. kept dropping them because I started to realize you need to take control of your life by taking care of yourself (vitamins, good eating, exercise etc.) and trying to going out of your comfort zone and try to push for success in many aspects of life. concentrate on strengthening your friendships and be willing to make new ones. if you think positive you will notice when good things happen. if you always think negative things will always look bleak and seem impossible. I've been off meds for almost 2yrs now and I'm doing better than ever.

>Go to doctor about my issues
>He puts me on a bunch of pills
>Depression still there along with my other issues and now with added weight gain thanks to the pills
Thanks OP, you're the best!

Attached: 2732.png (540x260, 38K)

I took those good boy pills and now have fucking PSSD. Permanent anhedonia, zero libido, and i havent taken those shits for 2 years. Took them for OCD, now i will kill myself in the upcoming months. Don't take those pills.

>depression is real, stupid goy
>waste your money and time worried about normal emotions

Anybody who believes that there is an actual disorder called depression deserves to be lobotomized. It is just a marketing campaign

>Anybody who believes that there is an actual disorder called depression deserves to be lobotomized. It is just a marketing campaign
duhhhh hehehehhh hahuHAH

Attached: ahhhhh.png (633x693, 61K)

Well what if your in a position that going to a psychiatrist isn't really an option? Also im sure my mood will improve once i get on my feet so i may not be clinically depressed, maybe just sad.

Youre mentally ill. Why would we trust you?

Then continue to choose to have a shitty life

Psychoactive drugs are A SHAM and dont work for shit
Dont even bother spending money on them, they only repress problems not solve them you dumb bitch

Femanons love this shit, no wonder they're all going into the fail major psychology

i remember taking SSRIs back when i was in middle school. i was literally a zombie. that shit sucks. now i have a new hybrid depression in which i'm not mentally depressed, but my body is tired all the time. i guess i'm okay. at least i don't have that brain frog anymore.

Psychologists can't prescribe drugs dingus

>wow

But you havent even tried, just like getting a gf

Attached: 1567092204286.png (1000x916, 27K)

I was using psychology as an umbrella term

For unrelated things?

>they only repress problems not solve them you dumb bitch

Yes for solving problems you need therapy which is something every psychiatrist worth his salt will tell you, meds are just supposed to help with that

Youre supposed to solve your own problems. Meds are to help your brain deal with it.

Meds are worthless, you shouldnt need them unless something is wrong with your body which most of the time it is and theyre too lazy to fucking order blood tests so they put you on prozac and hope you stop being a depressed cunt
Drugs that supposed to help your brain r all a scam, not real and 100% fake

Ok but they have science on their side and you just have spergy laziness on yours.

>Glorifying science over the laziness of 1 human

Least I have a career and take my nieces out to play.

Are you a braindead femcel?

>But its jew science!!!!

Attached: b6xa2ujdr2d31.png (785x1000, 254K)

You don't even have your own kids? Pathetic.

>Completely ignores question

Yep, its a braindead femcel
No wonder it relies on jew science

Depression is a symptom of things being wrong in your life. Medicating yourself to make the bad feelings go away is a band-aid fix and won't help you in the long run unless you make an effort to improve your situation.

i think it's cyclical though. sometimes that boost of ssri can give you a moment to fix your issues without dealing with soul crushing depression. sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. use with care and caution.

let this bitch die i mean it's obvious a troll and the only counter-arguments op is able to use is "i know better than you" and "science"

>go to doctor
>take the medicine
>dick won't work

DEATH OVER SSRI
DEATH OVER SSRI

This is a fact for most men. I had my T ruined for over a year and the tests to prove it but these drugs are 100% approved for doctors to pump down kids throats with a glass of tap and some methamphetamine pills.

Attached: 1435886101553.jpg (255x250, 14K)

For me it just became a bit harder to cum which isn't even bad

I'm a guy. Not sure why you think a woman would talk to you.

>go outside you incel!

Attached: bugmanlol_99.jpg (634x634, 73K)

This is meme incel depression not real depression

This also isn't how depression treatment works. You need therapy too. Therapy is hard work, so incels are automatically against it.

I rate this post 7 incels out of 10

Attached: f57.jpg (640x640, 38K)

yours though is a solid 10/10 reddit.

All you have is "muh jews" and "this guy is a woman" .

Also fun fact: it wasn't jews who discovered the first antidepressant.

>destroying your libido when you can just snort a line of ket every couple of weeks

thinking depression is fixed by taking pills

Attached: hahahahahaha.png (640x639, 384K)

Depression isnt real. Its just a scam designed by doctors.

While I am not an incel I get a bit of this, suffered extremely bad depression after my divorce and losing all of my friends/family. But I wanted to suffer so I did not go to the doctor, I did not feel like I deserved to get better or lead a fulfilling life due to my past failure.

It is hard, in my experience, to accept that you deserve those basic facilities.

Using SSRIs to combat depression is just barely better than giving lobotomies to combat depression because if you survive going through withdrawals without just offing yourself because the meds haven't worked at least you can have your life back. The idea keeping a tiny bit more serotonin flowing in your brain is going to make you happier with your shitty life when the reuptake inhibition causes so many weird and stupid side effects is moronic, it's not even worth the shitty yawns that make you feel like your stomach wants to fall out your ass. Imagine unironically thinking medication that puts in a retard fog and has "suicidal thoughts" listed in its side effects is a good idea.
Ketamine is a much more elegant solution but it's temporary and you need to use the boost it gives you to actually sort your issues out before the depression sets in again.

I've been on every type of anti-depressant I could be prescribed. Either the medication did nothing, or it made me violently ill. SSRIs in particular giving me every symptom of serotonin syndrome, including a heart attack and a two week stay in hospital; I was only on a quarter of the maximum dose, too.

There are two types of depression:
- Depression caused by chemical deficiencies in the brain
- Depression caused by an unhappy life

Most people who have depression have a little of both types of depression, and anti-depressants can help. I only had the one type of depression; the unhappy life. For people with an unhappy life, anti-depressants offer no long-term benefits, and can cause lasting neurological damage.

If you're feeling depressed, try anti-depressants. But if your life is genuinely shit, don't expect the pills to work.

Attached: 1509822593849.png (194x192, 108K)

>only one type of antidepressant exists

>go to doctor
>get put in rehab
>transferred to coocoo ward
>drivers license revoked
Things sure are getting better.

I had real bad OCD. SSRIs helped with that. I still had ups and downs but I thought I could cope. I felt real fucked up a while ago, though. The cycle of being fine then feeling shit turned out to be hypomania. I'm on mood stabilisers now.

I'm feeling more and more like just saying 'fuck it' and taking shrooms.
I'll probably do it while on the mood stuff but I'll take a week or two's break from SSRIs.

What problem do you have besides paranoia?

I did it on my own and followed trough. It was hard as fuck because they scheduled it 5 months later but i went thinking it cant get worse.
If you do know that talking about it gets easier if they listen. Some bastards might give you the "bee urself", which is the ultimate goal in one sense but it has to be done step by step by people who know their shit.

Sleep disorder and social anxiety since forever which made me depressed and suicidal. Drank to cope. Never been in a car accident, never got a speeding ticket, never even a parking ticket but they decided to take my licence after rehab.

The doctors give garbage so I just buy Xanax off the dn

>Medication that is 50% "effective".
>But by "effective" it tends to just be numbing and doesn't fix any issues.
>Side effects can make people worse, including making them seriously suicidal.
>Other side effects can give you everything from headaches to impotence.
>Takes up to 4 weeks to kick in and can become addictive.

>Talking therapists are mostly bollocks.
>Most therapists talk in the same way as normies, all advice boils down to three things.
>Listen, give example (or talk about what they themselves have been through), change your mindset, CBT, etc.
>No practical advice on how to change your life because it is coming from people so far beyond your own personal experiences that they have no understanding.

>Most of these therapists have less of an education of people on this board.
>People can talk around them.
>They spout whatever tabloid story they read that week.
>Technology is bad, go outside, do this, do that.
>As if those things can magically make people like you when you are decades behind your peers and have no friends.

>Do CBT they say.
>Provide no support or real advice.
>Literally you can do a better job of changing your routines with a diary and a pencil, by recording things and tracking progress.
>Paying just so someone can say, well change your life.

>Most therapies are just about talking.
>Therapist consider it venting.
>Therapist isn't really bothered in events in your life or how bad your day to day existence is.

>Most people get better because they have a support network of people.
>Most people who know robots offer no support or don't know how to help.
>Most people, including normie therapists, get tired of "excuses" after a while.
>All this leads to is people hating robots and making them get even more depressed.

Attached: 1565399896052.jpg (566x596, 34K)

>>claims to have "depression"
literally ever woman ever

The therapists where I live aren't like any of what you described. Their job isn't to listen and provide platitudes, it's to help you accomplish your goals. If you want a job or education they'll help you set up interviews or sign up for schools, their main function is to provide resources you can use to help yourself.

My current therapist set up a deal with my local gym because I'm poor but one of my goals was to exercise more, I get full membership for $15 a month (retails at like $80/mo) and for the first few weeks she offered to meet me at the gym at 6am monday/wednesday/friday to help encourage me to go.

Therapy is based as hell, and free as long as you don't live in America.

Honestly what the fuck is the point of these threads? Do you people actually find this shit funny?

Attached: LAUGH.jpg (680x680, 70K)

>Therapy is based as hell, and free as long as you don't live in America.
Even outside of America it isn't necessarily "free". NHS services in the UK are trash and will essentially throw you out unless you are basically a sociopath or someone in need of serious help.

The profression is full of kids getting undergrad degrees with no real tact or skill. None of that additional resource or help is provided.

Attached: 1565397593739.jpg (2396x3600, 1.03M)

honestly i've been wondering this myself, maybe op suffers from some kind of a superiority complex and enjoys belittling people (who obviously have their own issues) on online forums, who knows

I doubt it's just one guy posting this shit. It probably was at first but people started doing the same shit because these threads always get attention.

Been seeing a number og diffetent psychyatrists since 2004 and have tried every kind of anti-depressant under the sun. Nothing's helping, and I dropped out of college and have been a NEET for ten years.

>depression causes by wageslavery
>no medicine can cure it
>too poor to cure it (become NEET)

if you ever wanted someone to not care about your "depression" just blame it on wageslavery and say NEET will cure it.

They will literally say you deserve to suffer. every. single. time. and with a sneer

meds wont redo my education or fix my brain injury and get me a career
They say I'm depressed, but I'm just retarded. if humans were still alive someone would have mercy killed me by now.

>these threads
What do you mean by that?

>go to doctor because apparently they have to refer you to a psychologist so your insurance pays it
>she literally ignores 50% of the symptoms I tell her
>diagnoses me with depression
>doesn't mention the impulsive shouts, autoaggressive behavior and disruptive, ever repeating thoughts I described to her
>asks if I have a relationship or sex
>whatdoilooklike.jpg
>"Oh, just ask a girl out for a drink sometime, all you need is a sexual relationship"
This was all she did. Didn't even refer me to a real psychologist. WTF is this shit?
How do normies just assume "everything will work out" if you have a relationship? Plus there is a fucking REASON I haven't had sex yet. Know why? Because I'm a repulsive pile of garbage that the doctor was supposed to help fix.

I'll visit her again and just ask her to refer me to a professional I guess.

>i remember taking SSRIs back when i was in middle school. i was literally a zombie.

Same. Giving that shit to children is absolutely insane.

What? I never implied that and i don't get how you're reaching such a conclusion. Ive been prescribed at least five different antidepressants and had adverse reactions to all of them

Depression isn't feeling bad. It's apathy.

>just take the soma, it'll make you feel better
I don't want to trick my brain into feeling good if the circumstances that made me feel like shit in the first place haven't changed at all.

i'm not gonna pay for fucking up my brain, you can get natural antidepressants by exercising, and just eating healthy overall helps a lot itself.
Everytime i tried out talking to other robots their lives were so fucking miserable, no wonder why you are depressed clowns when you have 10 piss bottles in your room

>be always bullied by chad
>always says i look like a girl and calling me a fag
>decide to get my revenge
>start hrt and watch videos about make up, dress up and how to behave like a woman
>ffw 5 years
>become a cute trap
>can easily pass as a woman
>find chad's profile on normiebook
>start a conversation and end up hanging out a few times
>seduce him and suck his dick
>tfw chad didn't recognize me
>tfw chad had his dick sucked by another dude
>tfw he unironically stared dating me
>tfw he unironically says he loves me for who I am
>tfw I have turned chad into a faggot
So... what you guys did in the last five years?
.gg/uAmxHrv

>Cures it

>Cures depression

user, you don't understand how depression works. It can't be cured, only treated.

Unless you have a chemical imbalance in your brain, medicine won't 'cure' shit. If you do, that's all you can do.
If not, then nothing will change even if you take meds. You need to take action for the better. Of course most people on here will claims meds don't work, they see the momentarily lack of suffering and think their problems are solved without changing anything in their control.
Also, you are the only one that can find a solution that works for you, not a therapist. Don't put all your hopes on them, you'll be disappointed.

You forgot that 99% of the retards on this board are self diagnosed "their mental illness"

dude I don't even know if you're still here but you may have avoidant personality disorder. look it up

>Of course most people on here will claims meds don't work, they see the momentarily lack of suffering
People claim the meds don't work because this specifically does not happen. The pills are supposed to give you the capability to unfuck your situation and maintain some kind schedule, but if they either do fuck-all, or worsen the depression, they don't work.

t. Pharma Jew

Might depend on the type of meds, I used to take adderall and that's how I felt taking them, for a while it seemed like this was the answer to all my problems. Couldn't be further from the truth, meds aren't viable long term. Just exactly that, resources to help you in the short term so you don't need them long term. If they work at all, that is.

>mental disorders
>cures

That's not how it works. The word you're looking for is "treatment".

The same fucking thing happened to me my man. Depression is ALWAYS the first thing they say coming from someone whos been to many doctors. its fucking bonkers. i have literally one symptom of depression but they all love to fucking say it and try to push pills on you.
Although i will say it gets better once you get to an actual psych but the doctors are evil.
Listen what i did was go to a psych i found first. Then i went to the doctor and said "hey i need a referral, i started going to this psych" etc etc. i don't know if we have the same kind of insurance but it worked for me and it covered every app even the one before the referral.
sometimes psychs will lie to you about your diagnosis though at first though, thats what happened with me, you can ask for your medical records a little while in and see whats really going on (well its not really medical records you have to pay for those, but a print out of your diagnosis they should be fine with giving you)

I'm not an incel, but medication doesn't work on me so doctors are giving up on me

>Go to doctor
>"user you're depresso"
>Carry license lifted
Yeah no, grazie mille but i'll pass

>lack meaningful connection to, engagement with the world
>the cure to this "illness" is to ingest drugs that have no better effect than literal placebo pills

>t. People who wont even try and use their meme disorder to manipulate people.

>mom i cant clean the dishes....i'm....I'm....I'm depressed! Yeah haha thats it....Im depressed!

Just do your chores lmao you're unemployed, 25, and living with mom, the least you can do is help around the house.

>you're unemployed, 25
I am 26 and a wagie

Being NEET cured my depression. Wageslaving & its side effects causes it

>this willing to pump your body with meds
Must ve american

Attached: 262.jpg (680x680, 35K)

>Thought I was depressed for the longest time
>Went to a place far from home and did a bunch of LSD with my friends
>Realised I was a fucking retard and there's literally nothing to be scared of in this world, even if it feels like it sometimes
>This corporeal existence is a temporary state
>Your entire perception is literally whatever you make it
>This world is beautiful and you get the privellage of enjoying it every day

Just start fucking trying. All you fucks do is come on here and mope every day, putting all your energy into being mopey fucks. I don't care how short, how ugly, how shit your skin is, how small your dick is, whatever it is that you think is holding you back. There are plenty of people in this world that find success, whatever their definition of it, regardless of all of the above.

Wake up tomorrow. Have a shower. Clean yourself properly you smelly fuck. Clean your disgusting heap of a room. Organise your existence.
Go for a walk and listen to your favourite music. Go get a haircut. Smile more. All these little things will make your existence more bearable no matter how dumb or insignificant you deem it.

>inb4 "shut up normie how is showering and going for a walk gonna fix my life"

Well, what are you doing right now? Where are you in life? These things are directly related.

Don't have a job? Get a job.

Attached: AphexTwinICareBecauseYouDo.jpg (221x221, 20K)