God, I really do fucking wish that were me

God, I really do fucking wish that were me.

Attached: 16256fbbcdc81032bb2b9be82974fc918e61dd3d.jpg (900x1100, 349K)

the girl or the guy?

can you even understand her, you weeb?

Tfw had to give a semen sample as a kid.

Attached: 1566960065072.jpg (800x920, 115K)

I had a nurse take one from me when I was young because I didn't know about fapping or how to fap yet. To simply things when I didn't know what to do because my dumbass fucking parents didn't think to check first, the nurse just took care of me.

thats reaIly fucking hot user

Is this the dreaded penis inspection day?

Attached: 1546442849948.jpg (540x540, 22K)

Looking back now yeah, but at the time it was weird and scary since I didn't know anything about fapping or sex so the nurse basically did a crash course on something I didn't even know my own body was capable of, or had ever felt before.

what sort of illness did you have where a hospital needs a semen sample from a child?

What the fuck does it say dude

oh

ufvhehtg

Attached: 1563088577872.jpg (960x960, 30K)

Suspected testicular torsion, that they wanted to check my count if I was sterile after.

Somewhat here, although they never said it could be torsion, just pain. And they never told me about fertility issues, just "problems in the future". The nurse thoroughly fondling my balls was the closest to sex Ill ever get in my life. I cum extra thick so no worries there. Ill never get laid anyways.

This one will always hurt me the most.

Attached: Nurse.png (1359x2011, 909K)

I want more stories about older girls needing semen samples from user or needing them to cum under medical or therapy pretence.

I wish I was not cut

Have you ever asked your parents why did they submit to the penis jew and circumcise you?

Same, man. Fucking eternal devastation.

Not him but im sure it was some bluepilled reaaon like "I want my son to look like me!" Or "circumcised cleaner!" My mom actually admitted that she dis not want me cut and she left that choice up for my dad. Fuck him honestly. If I have a son I wont make that same mistake

I have a true story like this but lt will take me time to post it

waiting on this story my dude

greentext the story fag

i had my gf tie me up and milk me a few weeks back while she was wearing a nurse outfit. pretty odd night but i guess it was fun

Attached: g23tyhtre2.jpg (397x369, 28K)

>the mommydommy pedo fantasies are coming back
God I need help

Attached: t&b.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

Hurry up bro, we're waiting.

>be me, 15
>routine physical check ups with cute doctor woman
>some young motherly looking blonde with a nice bust
>most of it is just getting weighted, measured, take of your shirt and cough, knee reaction, etc
>tells me to sit on the medical table and pull my shorts and briefs off
>my heart is racing but alright, I knew this was coming
>tells.me to lie on my back, im completely naked from head to toes, dick soft, table is cold as hell
>puts on gloves, quickly grabs my dick by the tip, tries to pull the foreskin back
>i cringe, she tells me to relax, grabs it with the other hand and softly pulls back. I shake, she asks me if it hurts.
>i tell her its uncomfortable, says we need to do this or ill have issues growing up. Asks me how I touch myself.
>i tell her I dont know, she asks me if i just rub against the pillow, all while still handling my willy which is starting to wake up
>tells me we will continue later, orders me to pull my knees apart
>starts very gently fondling my balls as if looking for lumps
>asks me if it hurts, i say no. My dick is slowly growing erect and pretty much all of me is exposed right in front of her
>cups my testicles on one hand, says im at the age where the body develops and bla bla, i soon will grow hair there. My dick is full mast pointing at the ceiling now, im breathing hard.
>she notes my foreskin still isnt pulling back, asks me if im ready to try again. I nod, she asks me if someone ever taught me how to touch myself.
>i say no, she tells me she is going to be back in a minute
>leaves there me waiting nude, dick all hard and bothered
>nurse opens door looking for her, I cover myself and she quickly leaves.
>doctor returns with a condom, gives me explanation about how I need to learn this and she wants me to do it like this from now on or ill hurt myself
>rolls the condom on my dick until it feels its about to burst

Attached: 1566960831293.jpg (685x716, 221K)

>makes a ring with her index and thumb and starts pulling foreskin back and up again
>she quickly establishes a pace, tells me to endure it, to breathe
>i grab the sides of the table and she keeps going. I start letting out gasps and moans but she is unrelentless.
>puts her other hand on my chest to keep me down. I bend my knees and slowly buck my hips to her rythm
>she pulls the condom back as much as she can while keeping her hand on my chest
>i start spurting inside the condom, thick ropes of cum. It swells and falls on her hand. She keeps milking me like that until it feels like if the condom got completely filled and warm
>asks me if it feels better like that, I nod.
>pulls the condom from the tip, literal pool of semen falls to my dick and balls. She comments boys my age have a lot packed and we need to take care now because in years our sexual health will be very important.
>takes some hospital towels and cleans me while throwing them on the trash
>im pretty much drained but her rubbing again starts making me hard
>she says im very lively but I have to do it myself from now on, pulls my foreskin back for a last time while im sitting, I close my knees and spurt a second time, extremely pleasurable orgasm and the load is smaller but incredibly thick
>quickly cleans it and tells me to get dressed
>more explanations on her desk, im not even listening. There is still the smell of semen lingering.
>tells me to leave with a smile

mmh does this qualify as rape

Didn't realize this was a fetish I had. Thanks user

This is how things are meant to be, mothers used to do this all the time back in the day, so that their sons would not grow into autistic virgins.

I want to be the nurse/oneesan/mommy so fucking bad holy shit
Where is my milk boy

Attached: catboy.jpg (600x479, 105K)

pedo alert, I hope they catch you

How is this shit even legal? Seems very much like rape and child abuse to me.

Send already

It would very well be now, but it was like ten years ago and where I live nurses touching your genitals is common. Full blown masturbation like that most definitely was illegal. She had such a "I wanna help you for your health" vibe though. Never felt like if she was getting turned on.

Actual autism, wow

Gtj

I never had a nurse touching my dick sadly. But there was this older latina girl who I talked with as a kid, and I confessed I came too quickly so we had a relationship like that pic. It was an absolute blessing. Then she fucking died.

When our class had a penis inspection day there were two 60 year old army men and a 40 year old lady, we had to come to the table, pull down pants, pull the foreskin back and forth, then turn 360 and walk away. I'm glad they stopped doing this shit, why does the army even needs to know if the 10 year old kids have healthy peners?