ALL females will mistreat you

ALL females will mistreat you
ALL females will use their social advantage at your expense
ALL females will ruin your life when given the chance
ALL females are whores and will blame you for it instead of taking responsibility for their own actions

in short, ignore females, acquire currency
what are the lengths you go to to avoid females' toxicity?

Attached: 1566332706722.jpg (249x250, 10K)

just stack cheddar to the roof and enjoy life. i always steer clear from people who feel as though they need someone else to live a fulfilling life because they're parasitic NPC.

I don't agree with you.
Also isn't ur mum female?

Women are the biggest Jewish scam since Compound interest

>caring about who women fuck
>caring about what women think
>caring about how you treat women
>caring about impressing women
>thinking women are special
>thinking having sex with a woman is special
>caring about female validation
>not having any goals beyond women
>not having good guy friends
>not making plans independant of women

Real men know women are tertiary, and are gained passively. If you are persuing she is running. Attractive men attract women.

This is the blackpill for non-incels. Accepting the greypill actually improves your life. Only choose girls who choose you. Stop chasing, girls choose first then you make the choice to keep them. "But what if i never make a move", that isn't important. If you are wondering "oh does Stacey like me i-i don't k-know mabye i s-should ask her out", she doesn't like you. If she did you would have no second thoughts; you would already be sitting next to her. You would have fucked her yesterday.

Focus on you.
Only you.
Do what you like.
Become a full person.
Be an island in a world of clowns and charlatans.
Protect yourself.
Personaly write your journey for yourself.
If looks dictate all, there is nothing you can do.
Get over it.
Make your life worth living.
You don't need a wet hole for a furfilling life, that is a myth.
Women are luxuries, a cherry on top.
The true meal is your life and what you make of it.

The greypill is the true endgame.

Attached: pill-2-512.png (512x512, 13K)

>The greypill is the true endgame.
couple the greypill with sleezemaxxing and you'll live life to the fullest. that's what i'm currently doing and i've never been happier.

that bitch only made sure my sensitive baby butt wasn't sitting in bacteria, worked 2 jobs so that my tum tum didn't rumble too long, and bought me clothes from the thrift store so I wasn't naked.
she didn't give a shit about my emotional needs or socializing me or teaching me about the world, or introducing me to the cool hobbies, or taking me fun places, all she would do is sit me in front of the TV and went to work.
if I wanted a beta provider I'd go find dad.

>sleezemaxxing

Aware me please

Sleezemaxxing. Lol

Expostulate that.

my "mum" is the reason i got redpilled on females so early
she became a single mother by choice and conditioned me into being a beta servant bitchboy, which has caused me to miss many opportunities in life (gfs, jobs, friends, money, etc)
she also thought it was funny to dress me up as a girl until i was 5 years old
thankfully i don't have gender identity issues but the fact that she would do something like this (and this seems to be common among single mothers with sons) says alot about their logic and how they view even their own kids

i don't care about women at all, i ignore them as if they don't exist, because in my timeline they don't exist, the only women i interact with are cashiers and waitresses and those are just [PERSON]s filling a [ROLE] and require no intermingling of lives beyond bringing me my food

I can totally relate. My mom is in denial about the mistakes she made when she was young and jumping on random dicks after dumping a good bf i wish was my father.

I love this dumb woman but if you don't distance yourself you won't become a man. It is a bit pathetic but look for male rule models, do the difficult manly things you need to grow and survive. The world will let you drown as a bitchboy, learn to swim.

Ok incel, if you say so

>t. married fbi agent whose wife is fucking the neighbor while he shitposts on a frogposting anime forum

>a-all women are whores
retarded faggot

>>a-all women are whores
that's not what i said faggot
i said
ALL WOMEN ARE WHORES
ALL OF THEM, NO EXCEPTIONS
i did not stutter

Attached: 1526407213719.jpg (249x249, 16K)

i'm not too great at explaining things, but sleezemaxxing is a mentality of supreme indifference and more or less saying fuck it to your external appearance. why put all of this energy into "looking nice" when nobody gives a fuck about you in the first place? this doesn't mean, however, neglect your hygiene (that's always important, mainly for your own health).
>be me
>unkempt beard
>balding repping a deliberate skullet
>dress like a literal homeless person
>wear same pants until they completely tatter or generic sweatpants with a bath robe
>shoes literally coming apart
>40oz in a brown paper bag
>interact with literally everyone and anyone with absolutely no reservations
>be completely comfortable in my own essence
>random people smile, approach, and strike up conversation (mainly because they literally say i look so content)
>people willingly give me their old clothing so i never have to shop
>start getting handed money from strangers on the street
>start getting free drinks and food whenever i go to the bar
>start getting invited over to people's houses for dinner
>start getting invited out places for absolutely no reason
i've literally made more friends, acquaintances, and met more women in my entire life while greypilled + sleezemaxxing than any other point. i practically never spend money anymore. mind you, i own my own house, own my own car, and earn a shit ton of money. i just don't want to look or behave like everyone else to adopt some kind of false sense of happiness. i'm tired of this cookie cutter fucking existence. i don't want to wear a suit. i don't want to look like mr. gq. i don't want anything to do with what anyone says is socially acceptable / presentable to wear. fuck em. sleezemaxx.

that's a whole lot of cope right there

i need to do more desu. lately i've been getting addicted to the schadenfreude from seething roasties. it's gotten bad, brehs. turning it around tho, wanna keep it as a side laff still.

oz in a brown paper bag
>>interact with literally everyone and anyone with absolutely no reservations
i do everything but this
wear the same thing everyday, never cut my hair or shave, but i don't seek out social interaction, if someone talks to me i can still put on normie autopilot mode until they go away(i was semi-normie once so i learned a little bit)
other than that i'm just a dude who exists, not trying to be anything more than a passing stranger in the background of someone's day

welcome to the party my dude. this side of life is actually blissful. got tired of sweating shit that objectively doesn't matter.

Unironically makes sense to me