MEN AVOID WOMEN AT WORK BECAUSE METOO

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2019/aug/29/men-women-workplace-study-harassment-harvard-metoo

>27% of men avoid one-on-one meetings with female co-workers. Yep, that's right, almost a third of men are terrified to be alone in a room with a woman.

>21% of men said they would be reluctant to hire women for a job that would require close interaction (such as business travel).

>19% of men would be reluctant to hire an attractive woman.

Attached: 023.png (680x680, 221K)

it will just get worse too. sooner or later women are going to have a hard time getting a job because no one wants to deal with their bullshit

>Lol just don't harass women
The problem is that there is no proof required. Some roastie hates you because she is psycho, she can just lie and ruin your entire life. Especially if you are ugly.

Attached: creepy vs cutie.jpg (592x716, 75K)

this is a good thing. weak men and low quality men won't be having any kids. the gene pool will be much better.

>worse
you mean better? I'm so excited for shit to hit the fan.

Attached: 1567011646597.jpg (720x960, 63K)

>a woman can ruin his life
cuck tranny

what the fuck does this have to do with anything?

>19% of men would be reluctant to hire an attractive woman.

Good, attractive women should be breeding anyways.

forcing dumb men to be scared of women is good for society.

there is still an inverse correlation with fertility and intelligence and education.

>low quality men won't be having any kids
I wish this was true but low quality men do often have kids

We need something eugenic, and this certainly is dysgenic if you look at most reasonable measures

Sex is easy to get I've had sex with multiple women. The bottom 10% genetic trash never really reproduced, that didn't change

Interesting how you think low quality women wont be putting more shit genes into the pool

nobody cares about all that. i'm talking about things that matter

lmao they get fucked by criminals and in your mind this is a good thing haahaha

This is the type of girl I would love to work with but just absolutely no romantic interest at all, then when she inevitably makes a move on me I reject her at first just to witness her reaction, then go in for the kill the next day

Attached: 878957985.png (600x509, 326K)

yeah but if low quality men are too stupid to approach women anymore, then we at least lower that number.

We had an extremely attractive intern over the summer (though she worked at a different department). This girl was legit model tier and during lunch everyone was staring at her. Pretty sure she got the creeps.

Attached: intern.jpg (208x347, 25K)

It's just unattractive men that won't breed. Weak and low quality men can still breed as long as they have attractive faces.

>dumb men
more like smart ones who eventually figure out that ignoring women entirely is the only way to survive
then you're left with the retards who don't care/know how easy women can ruin his life

this shit is literally designed to keep smart guys from breeding

It's some dumb roastie single mother always claiming the same thing. I've seen her multiple times. Basically her entire argument is that women only choose the "best" men, that female sexual selection is equivalent to eugenics

Obviously this is bullshit. Without the welfare state all these single mothers and their children would starve to death

weak and low quality men are already unattractive, but now they are too scared to have straight sex and are going gay. did you read the OP?

obviously btk is one of those "best" men, right? lmao

Attached: dennis-rader-daughter-graduation.jpg (700x372, 57K)

>women
>ruining a mans life
lol. anyway it's a good thing that the mentally retarded men are becoming too scared to have families. this is literally one of the best things we can do to improve society.

That never mattered though

also the stupid people are the ones reproducing most

Just imagine if BTK was too scared to realize how easy it is to hook up with women. Maybe he wouldn't have become a corrupt politician.

>the gene pool is improved by smart men avoiding women
what?

It's objectively smarter to have more kids though, up to a point. Not debatable unless your kids are likely going to suck ass.

>It's objectively smarter to have more kids though
How?

>women can't ruin a man's life so easily

why the fuck do you think men are starting to avoid them?
buttmad roastie detected take you smelly cunt somewhere else you nasty bitch

>not being aware of the laws and feminism makes you smart.

Attached: low IQ.jpg (1242x532, 62K)

>Men harass women on workplaces
>Women say is not ok
>Men dont know how to interact with women without harassing them
>Men stop interacting with women until they learn how to do it propperly

I cant see the problem with this.

that, and women will start complaining about not finding a date as easily as before.

Pic is halo effect, if an atractive guy is a nerd people think that is because he likes it, if a ugly fat man is nerd people think that it is because no one else wants him. It's just humans being shitty as usual

>women know men are horny
>they purposefully provoke sexual instincts/arousal in them and insinuate willingness to engage in sexual acts
>omg don't flirt with me silly boiz teehee

Attached: 1560175190808.jpg (474x465, 24K)

being aware and still realizing that a twitter meme isn't going to stop you from having sex. the best men will still have kids, it's the low quality ones who will be too scared.

>I cant see the problem with this.
girls die without male attention like 2hus without hats

South Korea has an average IQ of 106 and they are going extinct. Ebola niggers from Africa are having record number of children and they have an IQ average around 70.

>muh IQ
yeah going extinct is really smart.

>it's the low quality ones who will be too scared.
Go drive through a shithole inner city neighborhood and tell me all those children have high quality fathers LOL

>arguing with holes: the post

These are all minorities of men. Who cares?

>Dumb user believe that women act like dog breeders
If that was true we would all be 6'4, with a 160 IQ and an 8 inches cock

high quality males, yeah. they won't be stuck in a basement for 30 years crying about nothing

This happens so infrequently that you're better wasting your time worrying about being eaten by a shark while getting struck by lightning.

women value personality more and in this case the men breed themselves out of the gene pool by never talking to women.

>men avoiding women is because they're bitter and punishing them for the metoo movement
or maybe they're afraid of getting wrongly accused of harassment and losing their jobs?

So you're just pretending to be retarded?
Yeah all those guys stuck in the basement being employed and in an office with females LOL

>Women value personality
Explain domestic abuse and girls prefering criminals and bullies

after work what do you think they do??

i don't even agree with him, but how the fuck can someone answer this without a generalization?

>explain why women like real men and not cowards
hmm ill tell you later

Those aren't really personality traits, and they're not valued on any large scale. Most relationships are not with domestic abusers. Sorry.

You're talking to people who think false accusations are frequent and most married men are criminals. Please user, chill on the logic lmao

>tfw you flirt with the fat girl at work to make her laugh
She's one of those girls who have the potential to be attractive but it's a shame what she's doing to herself. She's really cute and I like making her smile, blush and laugh but she's still a big girl. Maybe I'll get her to suck me off though. I'd enjoy that.

I don't care about #metoo, everyone at this job is fucking each other. Half of the women at this place fucked their way into this shitty $12/hr position.

Attached: 3EC4C1F6-1CFA-45B1-9211-6AE53B12B34A.jpg (210x318, 69K)

This is were you are wrong, women don't marry the men that they feel more sexually attracted to but they date them more

You do know me too has gotten most attraction from targeting actors and elites right

>attractive men don't get married
*farts loudly*

Actors are still fuxxxing hot babes every week retard. This shit is like if Trump stubbed his toe on a wooden table and all of you threw out all your furniture.

Um what exactly do you base this on besides incel coping?

Then how come such a high percentage of women claim to have had a an abusive relationship at least once?

That's just proof that Americans are retarded and that their country needs to be purgedc with neutron bombs

Attached: 1492268531059.jpg (2241x2569, 1.53M)

If they smoke crack or shoot up heroin then they're statistically more likely to reproduce

Had doesn't mean has.

What's the high percentage?

>attractive men don't get married
Double Iq at work, I never said that, it's just that there aren't enough attractive men so most women have to cope with average men, a single attractive men can fuck a lot of girls but he can only marry one, retard

That's not what this article is about. I don't think anyone here actually read the article.
Men with wives don't even want to be alone with women because they are concerned they will be accused of sexual harassment.

The author believes this is just men acting out in resentment because of the metoo trend. Because men don't like their harassment called out.
And some other people will see it as further deterioration of gender relations.

And posters like you on r9k/manosphere will jump to manchild, social darwinist theories because they believe this means there might be some women that will now like them in a hypothetical vacuum of men dropping out the dating pool. It doesn't.

There aren't enough attractive men for women to marry, amoeba

If you're so certain that low quality men have been getting bred out of the gene pool is true it wouldn't matter because there are so many fat ugly women who can get a man any time they want and create more low quality men. You're either trolling or a fool

>then when she inevitably makes a move
Joke's on you

yeah but it will be a lot better genes overall bro.
you said nobody marries attractive men, stupid kid

>improve society

HA!
as if

>You said nobody marries attractive men, stupid kid
If you can't distinguish women as a generalized social group from women as absolutely every women you shoul considerate applying for some gibs

Unfortunately for you I already have a wife and a child.

There's a good reason that nobody takes social science seriously. The OP article is an interpretation of another article, which is a shitty interpretation of a small, meaningless survey whose SOLE CONCLUSION is that men expect themselves to be more conscious of sexual harassment.

The whole premise is absurd. Men's behavior will not change because of a twitter hashtag, and we aren't living in a clownworld just because some small percent of sexual harassment claims are verifiably false. Peoples lives get ruined over all kinds of shit and yeah we can talk about it, but being scared of talking to girls because of twitter? Yes, go fuck yourself, you don't deserve to have a family.

Should* original, original

>if i backpedal right now it will be less embarrassing
not going to stop you

>sacrifice your life for the benefit of my survival
>you are expendable, I am better than you

You are a narcissistic parasite, like all women. Burn in hell, bitch

I'm a real man and not a lazy pussy who looks at Bill Cosby and thinks "oh shit, if i can't rape women i guess i'll just live alone XD"

>Unfortunately for you I already have a wife and a child.

No one here is impressed by the unfortunate woman who had to end up being your wife.

You're worse than any incel - a married man posting on an imageboard?

>no U!
but you don't have any kids, correct?

also the article mentions that 63% of women have been sexually harassed. how convenient of everyone ITT to miss that.

One of the lamest copes I've ever seen

Now you don't even have an argument. But don't worry, pretending that all married men are super ugly won't change reality lol

>wants a reckless criminal
>wants them to be dumb enough to manipulate
>wants them to be attractive
>wants to use said criminal for various odds and ends/as tho disposable
>rinse n repeat

You're a parasite, deal with it slut.

>married men
Plenty of unmarried men reproduce. Happens all the time

Single motherhood rates are skyrocketing, proving that dysgenic breeding patterns are increasing

THE FREE MARKET WILL FIX THE THOTS

to be fair, reckless criminals are superior men by every standard

>skyrocketing
what do you think this word means, urban black user?

The issue is quite obviously the welfare state.

If a woman and her children don't need a man to survive, she can choose a man who is handsome and charming, but likely to leave after copulation. In other words, she can choose a "chad" and, if she can do so without diminishing the survival chances of herself and her children, she is more likely to do so. The handsome, charming cads then have more offspring and pass their alleles for chad-like behavior on to their sons.

On the other hand, if she is not capable of providing for herself and her children, she will have to be more practical and chose a man who is likely to stick around after sex and take care of her and her children, a "dad". Clark Gable for thrills, Joe Sixpack for bills. Of course, it would be nice if Joe Sixpack were also young, healthy, romantic, and had good genes, but those qualities mean nothing if he does not provide for her and her children. Today, a woman can choose a man who can not, or will not, help her survive and the welfare state will force that man and other people (taxpayers) to provide for her and her children, but before the welfare state a woman who unwisely chose such a man would have a life of poverty and an early death.

I literally said that women marry average men here, explaining it to people like you: The average woman usually marries the average men

>superiority is endangering your own life/lives of others

You're a DUMB one too, parasite that is

Attached: Screenshot_20190822-204219_Chrome.jpg (720x1560, 424K)

>actually having the BALLS to destroy your enemies is bad

>dont need a man to survive

Kek stop kidding urself theres a reason if single mother fuck up their life and their kids life.
In the future no man will have a marriage with a woman that doesent have financial stability, or a job.

From a long term perspective it is. 1/3 of kids are born into single parent households. That proves conclusively TV that a very large number of women are absolutely terrible at picking partners

>implying one couldn't destroy they're enemies without putting oneself in harm's way

Yup, dumb..

Its been shown that overweight women earn less than slim womwn with the same skills/experience. Same with short and tall men.

Or there just arent enough good quality men at the poorfag level.
Dont worry about it. You dont have any skin in the game since you think talking to girls is scary.

You sound like you protest in skintight leather leggings about animal rights and letting refugees come into the country

>leather leggings
You know that it's synthetic leather, right?

Well you would know better than me, thats for sure

Too poor to afford real leather?

Well, you got the skintight part right but they're jeans. I protest against oppression and corruption as I see it.
And wew lad do I c it..

>Or there just arent enough good quality men at the poorfag level.
Irrelevant

>Dont worry about it. You dont have any skin in the game since you think talking to girls is scary.

Actually i just don't want to reproduce. at all. I only make $20/hr i can't afford it. My goal is to retire

If i wanted to reproduce I could. I have fucked multiple women. I just do not want to bring a child into this world if they are forced to work