Can we have a Beatles thread?

Can we have a Beatles thread?
Are they the most based band of all time?

Attached: 8ABC75B9-75A0-46B6-9373-30DD1EAEFE62.jpg (1000x1000, 1.28M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qJG9EZF2wJg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Uh.. ever heard of Rage Against The Machine? They got banned from Saturday Night Live for playing a song they werent supposed to play and hanging an upside down American flag.

Attached: ratm_finsburypark_dvd-771x771.jpg (771x771, 145K)

Imagine the life these lads must have had, spending your twenties as the most famous, popular and creative people in the world, with a legacy that will last decades if not centuries. Nothing even comes close

>thinking that's based
I thought Jow Forums was 18+, no?

I thought so too then someone tried to claim the beatles were a good band.

Embarrassing and of homosexual.

>waaa b-but y-you cant be based unless you do what I waaaannt!!!
You are very unbased, user. Probably actually underage too.

Attached: 1566569020074.jpg (785x731, 100K)

you'll grow up soon user don't worry no one is a teenager forever

john lennon beat his wife

The beatles were a really shit band. Had maybe 1-2 good songs. Lennon wasn't original or a free thinker, he just popularized a bunch of shit as it was hitting mainstream, like the instagram faggots of today. Can't understand the band's popularity, none of their music is any good. Think ppl just say they like it because so many others say they like it but there's no substance to any of it. Think maybe the rumors that they were part of an mi6 experiment in mass mind control might have some truth... be honest, they're fucking terrible.

They were not just unoriginal and overrated. Their music was bad and they were pacifying the radical hippies into good little centrist liberals. Also john lennon beat his wife.

Rage against the machine, a few of their songs are good but they made some real garbage too. But they were pretty based for radicalizing the youth and introduced far left ideas to their audience.

The Coup is far more based but unfortunately not as well known. Their music is much better and they aren't afraid to be openly communist like RATM.

Pet sounds > any single Beatles album
I fucking hate how a third of a beatles album is great, but the rest is random unfinished songs.
Also fuck that stereo mixing.

Shouldn't Jow Forums be blocked on school wifi, edgy preteen faggot?

Attached: 1558952108837.jpg (267x305, 28K)

t. Mr. Mature Manly Man

>t. just learned alliteration in his middle school English class
Listen to Refused and come back in a few years, buddy

Strawberry fields > anything off Pet Sounds

Try actually listening to The Beatles instead of getting your opinions from twitter.

I've listened to all their shit and its garbage.

>most based band of all time
>not the Beach Boys
Normies eat lead

Attached: BrianWilsonGetty-1476984296-1387x1000.jpg (1387x1000, 209K)

No you have not. Why are you lying?

Brian Wilson still defies all of popular music with a single record, two if you count Smile

Imagine actually liking the beatles. Imagine being this brainwashed.
Hurr durr Epstein killed himself durr. Run little sheep, run! Stay out of the herd too long and you'll lose your place there, forever.

Gg allin
End of discussion

youtu.be/qJG9EZF2wJg