Do women like uncircumcised cock?

do women like uncircumcised cock?

Attached: confusedpepe.jpg (900x900, 77K)

That depends on what their expectations are from family and community.
Though I would say it leans towards circumcised since generally it's hard to fuck up cleaning a circumcised penis and it looks more asthetic and less like animal's

In non judaized countries, yes

I don't, they're gross to me

does canada count as judaized?

isnt that like saying vaginas with clits are gross?

Ive only seen one irl
It was alright

In every western country where doctors practise circumcition it's because jew have/used to have a big power in the medical community

Almost all of the people here won't be able to answer you since they haven't had a woman.

t. Has a ham sandwich cunt

idk, i don't have one.
I have some loose anecdotal evidence to say yes.
My friend has a bigger dick than me thats uncircumcised, he's a virgin and I'm not.

hah. circumcised fag

>has a bigger dick than me that's uncircumcised
Uncut dicks are always larger.

stay mad, skinfag
is that true? didn't know that.

I don't know i just answered OP's question honestly

waaa? what does my vagina have to do with me not liking an uncircumcised penis or a ham sandwich

You're retarded, I have a seven inch long circumcised penis and it is definitely longer than most Asians who aren't circumcised.

y yew always talkin bout us huh???

I'm seven too, but we could've been better if we weren't cut.

You were used as an example, not because you're Asian.

semantics. why yew always talkin bout us??

well how big is your penis babs

YES if you are circumcised then that's honestly disgusting and unnatural

yew dont need to worry, barbara.

I've been spotted

are you allow to use the handicapped parking if you were mutilated by some pedo doctor as a baby

Doctors do it almost everywhere just not to 70% or more of men

I love it and i want a guy to not shower so i can lick his dirty cock

You're a guy but based

>Yes if your penis is unnatural its disgusting and unnatural

Yes if it is attached to Black Men. Only Black Men are desired by women.

I made sure my son was not circumcised. I have broken the chain of slavery

yes, in fact I would never sex a mutilated man
why are people saying no to this? is this really such a controversy?
>"it's more aesthetic and cleaner"
it's called washing, not that you would know

Not a guy
Ive always fantasized about licking smelly musky uncircumsized dick.
Ill probably never get to experience this unless i find a twink neet bf whos into mommy femdom
Id never let him shower.

It's not like anyone here knows they're all virgins or redditors, caring about circumcision at all is pretty retarded unless you're an American cuck

Yes, that's my favourite. Nice and smooth and squishy. Not like doorknob cock.

Go be insecure where non-trannies care

Dscrd:: /dX32gqn

>Doctors do it almost everywhere
Not in my country, It's considered barbaric and related with Israel people here don't hate the Jews but they hate the state of Israel

they do in europe
also I've fucked women from China and Latin America, no complaints from them either

I swear to God if that's "Cute House" where they blackmail you into taking hrt and stabbing your dick I will fucking shoot myself

if you live in a country controlled by (((them))) your soon will be peer pressured to get gender mutilated when he reaches the age of majority. To truly break the chain of slavery you must leave the USA

>be me
>jewish surname
>jewish phenotype
>uncircumcised cock
What the fuck

>if you live in a country controlled by (((them)))
I live in a western european country that's full of NWO shit and no one do that mutilation shit, mainly because we don't have jewish doctors

People still do it if there's phimosis because doctors usually never ask young teens to stretch or pull on it hard in those cases.
Especially when it's fused to the glans then unless someone wants to painfully stretch for at least a few months they would have to cut the foreskin at least a little, no not cut it off but a slit even though circumcision is often the preferred choice in those cases for some reason.
There are uncircumcised people even in Jewish communities, I saw somewhere that one of the bigger Zionists after ww1 wasn't circumcised and so were his sons

>eople still do it if there's phimosis because doctors usually never ask young teens to stretch or pull on it hard in those cases.
>Especially when it's fused to the glans then unless someone wants to painfully stretch for at least a few months they would have to cut the foreskin at least a little, no not cut it off but a slit even though circumcision is often the preferred choice in those cases for some reason.
>
Phimosis is only one of the five interventions that doctors can do and barely no doctor uses it in my country

It's much preferred, but I don't think I can do anything to change my bf so I'll have to make myself not care. Sex is shit anyway

Sorry I copied the link but I wanted to reply

everyone is different. 75% of my partners made no mention of it. 20% liked playing with the foreskin. 5% were curious/had never seen one before. none were turned off upon discovering it.

I'm 30yo

do not get circumsized out of some weird invented fear you have of what girls think. your foreskin is not the source of your lack of confidence

Most don't care.
But there are none who get turned off by it unlike circumcised guys who are either people not caring or people disliking it