How do I get a gf with wide hips? They drive me wild, they make my mouth water. I need this shit where do i find them?

How do I get a gf with wide hips? They drive me wild, they make my mouth water. I need this shit where do i find them?

Attached: 20190829_074832.jpg (468x516, 108K)

yeah duh, you know who else wants to fuck that girl? chad, that's who.

Chad can fuck right off then. Chad better not stand between me and my hips, he doesnt know what they do to me.

Attached: 20190829_080333.jpg (752x821, 316K)

I have wide hipbones user, and not in the yas kween fatass hips that are actually just thigh fat meme way, I mean actual wide hip bones starting from near the bellybutton.

I am also looking for a bf. What do you look like? What are your hobbies?

Are you a chad?

If not, never.
Sorry.
Not happening.

Sorry, but I dont think you would actually be interested in me. I'm 5'8", very skinny, mexican, I look young like a teenager. I dont have any hobbies currently because depression, but I am trying to get back into some of the hobbies I used to have. I used to be athletic and into animation.
If you arent interested, at least post hips please.

Post more hips pls.

I am cursed with no hips
My grandma was a fucking tooth pick
);

Here you go chiefy

Attached: 20190829_082356.png (608x391, 395K)

Thanks mate
Oregon trail

I'm 6'3, white, dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, slim build (170lbs) but I have been exercising and gaining muscle. My hobbies include watching anime, reading literature, posting woman hate threads on r9k, doing copious amounts of drugs and listening to music.

>she is just going to leave me hanging.
Even a no is better than this.

dam!!! women got hips like -that-?

Not her but also got wide hips, where are you from and what kind of drugs?

Heroine and meth, the robot drugs

I'm from the United States, on the east coast. It varies what I do but generally psychedelics. 2CB, shrooms, LSD, DMT, MDMA things along those lines. I've done a variety of uppers, downers and analogues and will occasionally get on speed or a benzo but psychedelics are the best.

Find a fat girl with wide hips and then starve her. Alternatively, Black women.

Attached: 644e32091c33f101ec56beb4a1f8546b.jpg (318x477, 33K)

>dirty blond hair

Hnnnng. Okay user, drop discord.

Thundy, is that you by any chance?

Sorry I only date white guys user. Why dont you get a Latina gf with a nice WHR?

Easier said than done. I have had one gf before, but she was the one who expressed interest in me, all I had to do was say yes. I dont really know how to win over a girl.

Literally just step outside, there are plenty of women in the world with those proportions. You just have to go get them