Do nothing all day everyday in my parents house

>do nothing all day everyday in my parents house
>Dad hates me for it and gets disgusted with me
Why does he think he's allowed to feel this way? I recently moved back home at 24 years old because me and my girlfriend split up and I couldn't afford my last place without her. My father kicked me out into the streets when I was 18 because he snooped though my room and read my journal and saw what I wrote about him. He can go to hell and fuck himself. I picked myself up because he made me homeless for no reason and now he thinks he's allowed to be disappointed with me even though he ruined my life when I turned 18

Attached: 1542387095_1496430586_tumblr_no6veeFQuh1uuaq8ao1_1280.gif (640x571, 92K)

You're pathetic

You get kicked out but you come crawling back

Yeah I am pathetic but so is he
>Snoops through my room
>Reads something he shouldn't read
>"WAAHH GET OUT I DON'T CARE IF YOU HAVE A JOB AND ARE FINISHING SCHOOL GO LIVE AT A HOMELESS SHELTER"

>>Be ungrateful leech mooching off daddy's tit
>>Write down how much I hate my dad on physical paper in a diary like a 10 year old girl
>>dad expels my worthless carcass for writing that I want to kill him
>>Come crawling back

whom the fuck keeps a journal at 18.
you're dad's a prick and you're a faggot.

>make up non-truths about OP because you're obsessed with his dad
How far deep does OP's dad's cock go down your throat?

>Implying
Whatever. I lost my job because of him back then. He can deal with it. Who gets upset because of what their 18 year old son writes down on a sheet of paper? All I ever did was mind him and show respect.

Attached: 7369276283611.jpg (838x638, 145K)

Can you enlighten us with what exsctly you wrote about him?

>having kids in a post industrial society with a labor surplus.

I wrote that he's a narcissistic faggot who hates all of his kids because he's an insicure bitch basically. But that was none of his business and I treated him with respect so what difference does it make if that was private and not for him?

>"I picked myself up"
>moves into a place he can't afford with a gf who subsidizes his shitty choice

lol ok codependent

what kinda faggy soiboi keeps a journal in his room where he writes of other people

lel loser

If you're gonna live in his house as a grown man, you should contribute in some way. The least you can do is clean up or cook for everyone.

Why would you write that down you perulant child? I have no sympathy

Why are boomers Iike this

Attached: 1566352309438.jpg (250x168, 6K)

There's a special hell for parents that awful, and an even more special sub-hell for anyone who justifies what they do

You seem like a gigantic piece of shit. Did your dad work for you, did he gice you a shelter? And after all you did, he ONCE AGAIN accepted you back? What the fuck did you do with those 6 years? You picked yourself up yet you're back at his place? Why didn't you join the military or something?

>do the legal minimum for your kid because otherwise you'd end up in jail or lynched
>you are now a fucking superhero and deserve a statue and several medals, probably also a documentary detailing your life
t. never had a shit parent

I do clean up and I buy my own food faggot

>all these American posters justifying a parent kicking their kid out at 18 and not letting him save money
Kill yourselves

Pull yourself by your bootstraps boy, you should be honered that your father even let you back into his home.

>I got my dream job (now requires a doctorate and 5 years of work xp) aged 18 by walking in and offering a firm handshake but I only earned 15k per year! (worth 50k-ish per year nowdays due to inflation), and I had to FIGHT for everything I got (became a home owner aged 21-2) despite the god damned unions ruining the country (his job was unionized to hell and back), and I'll be damned if I deny you the opportunity to fight the same way I did! (had a better life than his parents, has a better life than his kids) It shapes character, boy! (is a black hole of self centered self entitlement)
If I were a shooter I wouldn't go for a school. I'd go for a retirement home.

Attached: 001100.png (400x383, 187K)

it fucks me up to think that this is the norm in white families meanwhile if you were asian he'd have simply disciplined you while still maintaining high expectations of you, like getting a phd in something useful.

Shut the fuck up you millenial piece of shit. If you knew how much I worked for my job, you wouldn't want to trade places with me. All you millenials don't know a THING, A GODDAMN THING, about work ethic. Boo hoo, so your dad kicked you out. You had 6 years to figure some shit out. If it were me, I would've left you on the streets for being spoiled and entitled

how can you be surprised that he'd snoop through your shit given he's a narcissist, or that he'd kick you out given he hates his kids? didn't think that one through before writing in a diary now did ya.

Op here. That guy is not even me just saying. Not that I really care

I'm gen x, moved out and got my car aged 21 working 6 days per week 12 hours per day in a god damned factory. There is still nothing, and I mean fucking NOTHING I hate more than you narcissistic pieces of fucking shit who treat your fucking kids like biowaste because you think you had it hard.

Attached: boomer.gif (467x398, 70K)

you gotta step up and start doing all the house chores, yard work, cooking, shopping, washing cars, and home and vehicle maintenance to justify them paying for your internet, utilities, etc. It gets worse when you age out of your parents health insurance. I pay for my health insurance now and I am only able to do so because I saved all my birthday money from a young age.

What's with this recent influx of unironic sperg normanfag manchilds making these threads about "bad parents"?
At least old school NEETpeepeepoopootendieposts were funny

Attached: C766arjW4AAAOiS.jpg (682x1024, 138K)

Maybe it has to do with parents being bad.

What kind of fag has a diary?

This is why we need parenting school. Idiots should not be allowed to have children.

>Idiots should not be allowed to have children.
Who the fuck else has children

Attached: haha oh why.jpg (560x432, 50K)