ITT we post proof that there is no god

>be so unlucky you are born with such a rare and debilitating disease that they don't even have a name for it yet
>get a genetically superior Chad sitting beside you, talking down to you and treating you like youre so special, but deepdown knows you're an abomination and feels nothing but pity for you
>you will never truly experience what it feels like to be human but hey at least everyone is nice to you and there's ice cream and you get all the toys you want

youtube.com/watch?v=LAXwsHAKCZA

Attached: (you) are!.png (972x661, 747K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0UwEQTME0oI
youtube.com/watch?v=g7Ve36zldxQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>you will never truly experience what it feels like to be human but hey at least everyone is nice to you and there's ice cream and you get all the toys you want
Is this better or worse?

This kid will NEVER get laid, and he will realize how fucked everything is after he gets bored of the fake niceness, toys and icecream

so yeah its hell on earth.

Don't be silly user, of course there is a god. More than one, even. The thing most NPCs and you yourself seem to get hung up on is a silly idea that the gods will conform to a human's idea of "good". You cannot call the gods good or evil, they are beyond these distinctions and they don't need or want your approval or worship so really it doesn't matter what you believe on this topic. Simply know: NO ONE IS COMING TO SAVE YOU. ONLY YOU CAN SAVE YOURSELF.

That guy is far from being a Chad. He'd struggle to get a date on Tinder. But other than that, I agree with you. Kids like him are proof that there's no grand plan for us, it's literally just a genetic lottery. He could have been born a supermodel and lived like a god among men, instead he's a monster.

>of course there is a god
Then prove it.

Holy fuck, why would you allow a kid born like this to live? It's pretty much a life of torture

Holy shit, he can speak. Those people who are too dumb to know what they are missing are the lucky ones, this kid is going to suffer.

>proof there is no god
>something sad
That just proves there are sad things. Has nothing to do with the existence or non-existence of god.
Same thing with miracles desu.

>Thought he had a speech impediment
>Listen to his father
>Burgers actually sound like this

The fact that you can't see the existential tragedy behind this kid's mere existence show's how much of a brainlet you are.

It's not just "sad", he's a living testament that dios no existe'

this is why i support eugenics
it is better to kill people like this than to keep them alive because "muh special child" or whatever and have them live a hopeless garbage life as an abomination forsaken by God

You're just an angry child. I understand. Used to be the same. Booo hoo life isn't fair there's no god cuz life not fair. So go cry about it. Scream at the sky about it. Post angsty nonsense online about it. I won't give a shit and neither will the gods. Assuming you don't kill yourself, one day you'll pull on your big-boy pants and stop caring about shit you can't change. Life isn't fair. Get over it, or don't. Makes no difference.

>You're just an angry child. I understand.
Not an argument.

Calling this video "sad" and dismissing it as irrefutable proof that your imaginary friend doesn't exist is both disengenious and narcissistic.
>Used to be the same
And? So you were too much of an NPC to stick with your convictions and fell back into your superstitious ideology. That doesn't make you superior to anyone.

>booo hoo life isn't fair there's no god cuz life no fair
Again, if you werent such a retard you would understand its deeper than that. If god was real, this kid and millions of others like him would have never existed. He is the result of your DNA fucking up and making mistakes which results in these abominations.

Why would god make mistakes? Is he not supposed to be a infallible being?
And if not, then why call him a god?

>life isn't fair
No shit retard. Quit telling me stuff I already know in a futile attempt to see wise. You're a fucking moron and you are dismissed.

You're too hung up on the concept of a God caring about humanity which isn't necessary at all.

I agree. Atheism is the easiest religion to troll.

So we're just toys for them to play with?

If "God" does not care for things he created, then why assume he created us at all?

Makes no sense for a creator of any kind to make something then not care about it immediately after.

>Bible literally says why there are mongs
>look at mongs there proof God don't exist lol

Attached: 1553633009816.png (252x335, 94K)

youtube.com/watch?v=0UwEQTME0oI

This whole channel.

I liked this episode. There was clearly something wrong with him but not enough to hinder sentience so you could actually emphasize with him compared to the other goblins on the channel

Attached: Screenshot_20190718-173616.png (1920x1080, 1.57M)

It makes perfect sense if you assume that humans weren't the focus or even the most intelligent lifeforms in the known universe.

Atleast one of them is dead now so its no longer suffering.

>Why would god make mistakes?
He doesn't. He isn't actively involved in human affairs and dictating the basis of every birth, nor is he required to go out of his way to ensure there is absolutely no "evil" or challenge on earth either. These people exist as an experiment of sorts, determining how they deal with their disability and how others around them do. Remember, an omnipotent deity will always have a superior morality by virtue of being omnipotent, making life nothing but a cakewalk universally is only detrimental to exploring the depths of the psyche of his creations.

My mother had four brothers and four sisters, she was the only good one of the bunch, and she was the first of them to die. My drug-addicted thieving oldest uncle and trouble-making whore of a youngest aunt both outlived my mother. That's all the proof I need that there is no God and that there is no justice.

youtube.com/watch?v=g7Ve36zldxQ

You laugh, you go to hell.

I lost it after the first 20 seconds

damn that kid is witty, and it looks like his family takes good care of him and keeps him happy, good for him

I don't know why they disabled comments. We all know what they would be like.

Attached: 1537547030891.png (936x800, 807K)

He's reading a script you dingus.

he is almost completely blind he ain't reading shit

Youtube actually disabled that channels comments, because they claimed it featured individuals that were at "high risk for harassment". They did a video where they fake cried about it.

You can't disprove god, though I'd say it's fairly easy to prove he's evil.

From our perspective, yes. It's not a good comparison though. We are definitely above inanimate objects we play with, but an omnipotent god is infinitely above us.

Bone cancer victims would like to have a word with you.

OP what if God is real, but he's actually an evil being that feeds off the suffering and negative energies of living things?

It would make since why things like disease, not a and wickedness exist. He's getting a nice fat belly from feeding of all that suffering and killing us off immeduately is too much of a waste.

>evil

How is this even evil? It's no worse than what we do with animals.

Imagine responding this hard to a troll then calling the troll the moron. Damn son, no hope for someone dumb as you. Might as well just kys and spare yourself and those around you your infinite weakness and defeat. Cry harder, bitch.

Its evil because it implies god is love craftian creature that is using us as cattle to feed himself by causing us pain and suffering instead of just putting us out of our misery.

>i was only pretebding to be retarded haha I troll u
Yikes!

no op, it doesnt prove god doesnt exist. it just shows that if does does exist he is ruthlessly unfair and most likely evil

another case of huge injustice is animal agriculture. animals suffer tremendiously as a result of your dietary preferences

we kill hundreds of MILLIONS of cows and chickens everyday just for your food preterences. animals dont want to die for your hamburgers and hotdogs, and they can suffer too

if you think its a tragedy that this little genetically deformed kid exists, what we do to the animals is a million times worse

go vegan and stop being a hypocrite

Attached: baby cow curbstomp (1).webm (640x360, 1.73M)

He can buy pussy, we all buy it in the end

toys and icecream are better than getting laid, retard

Attached: 1566948892360.jpg (320x348, 18K)

OP can't stop sucking dicks, IT'S NOT FAIR, how can so much faggotry and fail be concentrated in one person? Ergo, there is no god. QED, bitches. Well done, OP you proved there's no god by being such a massive emo faggot. Should've started off citing yourself as evidence rather than quasimodo.