Genfemdom pt 2 noboogaloo

Old thread died have a new one

Attached: 1567019905846.jpg (873x675, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/basedky8OU0xpy
vocaroo.com/i/s0s9E7pPwJA6
vocaroo.com/i/s0NwLV3M9EOI
vocaroo.com/i/s1xXB3hqmtXi
vocaroo.com/i/s0KquP2BdvO2
vocaroo.com/i/s1h2iXs6sDch
vocaroo.com/i/s12gCo0itxoX
vocaroo.com/i/s19MxnGiYEUA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lets keep it going boys, and this time lets keep it gentle

just read this in another thread. God I wish that were me.

Thats soo comfy....

We really need to get a standardized title.

I meant to use /gfd/ as the subject when I made the last thread but forgot

Polish user here, still waiting for you to accept my request!

Attached: 41952218_513645509063242_657662451973619712_n.jpg (625x838, 55K)

No worries. I only wanted to point it because they're could be many variations. fdom, femdom, gfemdom, gfd, etc.

This is true all in favour of /Gfd/?

I would really like some cute boy voices please

Attached: 1567018263626.jpg (651x558, 95K)

>they're
wow, I really need to start proofreading.

>This is true all in favour of /Gfd/?
/gfd/ is fine by me. or "/gfd/ - Some other stuff"or w/e. As long as it can be searched for.

I want head pats and to come home to a hug after a long day of uni.

I wish i could but vocaroo doesnt work on my device....

You can record offline and then upload.

>started recently fantasising about having a gf who beats me
>Keeps getting more a more graphic

I think I'm just so starved for human contact that even physical abuse sounds good, aside from family when I was a kid I've never hugged someone, never held a hand, never kissed, I just wanna feel the warmth of a human against my skin, I can almost feel it if I imagine it, it'll probably never happen though and it makes me think I'll be better if just checking out early

Hey man as long as you arent obese and even then some people find love. You could go out and find mutual partners to do this with. Nothing sexual or anything and if you are really desperate you can pay someone to cuddle with

Okay,what do you want mommy?

(Fyi my voice isnt soft or cute,but i do moan high pithced...)

Ive never used vocaroo, how is it??

Do the latter. that wasn't me who suggested it, there may be more thirsty people itt.
If I like your voice, I'll post mine. For reals this time.

I'm about 5'8, about 135lbs and look about average, I just never know what to say or talk about and always think that when I see a cute girl she'd never wanna talk to me or anything, I just overthink everything and then get way to scared to even try, I doubt I could ever fuck a prostitue or pay someone to hug, I'd be way too embarrassed for that

I feel like I just need a slightly forceful girl to ask me out or start talking to me, I'm ok once know someone or have a topic of conversation but I can't start a conversation, usually people say I have no presence and I get ignored a lot, most people at work seem to think about others there like "oh bill said he had trouble with his car I'll ask how he's doing" but no one ever comes and talks to me unless they have to or they want go tell me about themselves and if I initiate it they look uninterested and try and finish the convo as quickly as possible which really puts me down and I don't bother again which I find weird because the few friends I have and the people who I got on with at my old job said I was funny and fun to talk to

Im really sorry annonet but my device is fucking retarded and cant download a voice recorder so i cant upload
Im really sorry

Attached: 1546442849948.jpg (540x540, 22K)

The way you talk sounds really cute. It would be really fun to tease a nervous boy like you.

Hmmm. Well i see teo options just go to a bar out of town you will never go back to just to practice one night or so. Hey shit goes wrong you never go back no big. 2 go for older ladys just use them to practice they will appreciate any attempts and you can pass of flirting as harmless complements

Well, my offer still stands.

This was a huge mistake but I'm high af so here.

vocaroo.com/i/basedky8OU0xpy

Thanks, I think nervous would be the best way to describe me, do you wanna talk or have any female friends of something?

Even that is too much I think, just the thought that it's gonna go autisticly makes me wanna stay home

Your link got filtered because it contained the word s 0 i. Or some variant of it. Repuload please!

Youre not mad right?

Originally speaking

I don't understand what you are saying. What's wrong with the Link?

I'm not mad, just disappointed, son.

No please dont say the d-word

Attached: Wojak 10.jpg (633x758, 68K)

It got wordfiltered to "based" and broke the link.

Alright here is a second attempt. I don't know why I'm trying to fix this. BTW I am boy so no femdom here sorry.
vocaroo.com/i/s0s9E7pPwJA6

Boy... no that aint no boy

w.w.wwwhat is that supposed to mean?

Knew uploading was a mistake.

> no reply

That took me a lot of courage too :(

Nah dont feel bad chum all im sayin is you got a lower pitched voice

>that wasn't me who suggested it, there may be more thirsty people itt.
Nope, just being helpful
It's crap but it works. The recorder requires flash in 2019, so it's easier to upload recordings than use it.

Doesn't seems to much like a mans voice though.

You're trolling me now, asshole.

Attached: 1567016021061.gif (500x278, 1M)

Trust me if you heard my voice i have a natrually higher toned voice

Are any of you girls in the UK?

you can do what you want with me

Wtf are you talking about lol.

Don't know wtf they are talking about. My voice isn't girly at all.

Here's something for you.
vocaroo.com/i/s0NwLV3M9EOI

Have to agree with ya there buddo

Shame I don't have a little boy voice. I really do wanna be bullied ;-;

Bravo a wonderous performance now if you will excuse me i have to go nurse my damage eardrums

The reason I'm into gfd is because when I was in high school I was really shy and even stuttered especially when I was put to speak in front of class(and still do), and I would autistically walk in circles looking down.
One day girl that was a solid 8/10 started hugging me out of nowhere and she kept doing it almost everyday for some years and usually I would freeze and barely be able to say something.
Some other things that she did included making me sit on her lap, kissing me on the cheek and then saying that I should do it back, In 11th grade she made me move next to her desk in class.
Sadly I don't think she has any feeling for me and did it only to be nice and out of pity because after a while she would sometimes just ignore me and she also went out with other guys, but I don't think I ever had a chance because I could barely hold a conversation with her.

The person who posted the request is most likely a man, user.

Yeah I know and it sucks. I don't know why we make this false hope threads.

This-> Was meant for you

I mean we can LARP all we want. Its something?

I always try to give an A-1 performance that no one can tell an amateur does.

Oh, I'm in love.
vocaroo.com/i/s1xXB3hqmtXi

Attached: 1565737421819.png (828x625, 793K)

I really just want to be hugged and loved

and get teased and bullied

Attached: 849322a.jpg (540x507, 47K)

Hmmm Sounds awfully sus >,>

I know you're into ladyboys, sorry to disappoint.

Hey now, thats a bold claim. (Also false) It just sounded an awful lot like a voice changer

vocaroo.com/i/s0KquP2BdvO2

Hmmmm
vocaroo.com/i/s1h2iXs6sDch

Attached: [Some-Stuffs]_Jojo's_Bizarre_Adventure_Diamond_is_Unbreakable_10_[81E8CDFE].mkv_snapshot_19.24_ (1280x720, 121K)

Unfortunately my voice Is really high and not dommy at all.
Sad, I can't listen right now

Are you the anglo that posted in the last thread?
If so,can we please hear more of yoir voice,it doesnt have to be lewd,your voice is really soothing

Sccotish bro,how was your day?

Me before listening how can you tell he is scottish, listens oh yeah thats pretty noticeable

No sorry I'm a different anglo :(

Fembots,how do you feel about boys with long hair?
My hair is almost mid back length and is rather thick and curvy

Please pull my hair

Can we still hear your voice?

My day has been good, was gonna play WoW Classic but dead tired right now so gonna go to my bed soon.
My accent isn't even that strong compared to other Scots. Plus my voice is a bit higher than the average guys.

Is your hair straight, messy straight, messy, or curly?

> tfw no submissive scottish bf
didn't even realise there was anybody else in the UK into gfd : ' )

Pls no bully
vocaroo.com/i/s12gCo0itxoX

Lighty wavy,i comb it daily

Mine is long straight

Nice voice user
How was your day?

Hows it like in scotland?I always wanted to go there and dublin,but family only wants to go to london which idc about

Very boring, I'm a machinist and run parts all day

When they say no bully in a /gfd/ thread. You!!!.... nah....

>Tfw no Scottish dommy gf
Will you..?

Attached: Screenshot_20190825-221039.png (1068x608, 595K)

Ill be your retarded sadist e-gf user

Attached: 93491E44-41A8-422E-9B70-437585E3BF37.jpg (600x600, 98K)

Can you pass for a rockstar or stoner because other than that i would say like only a handful of chicks like it unless you can pull off a Crossdress then you get some chicks and dicks, but you probably dont want that last one

I am sure there is a few of us lurking in the shadows though we're kinda cold on the outside, I am at least until I am put in my place.
Scotland is a beautiful country, would highly recommend seeing parts of the country that aren't Glasgow and Edinburgh.

Attached: [CHIVARLY INTENSIFIES].gif (490x375, 118K)

Idk,i got a metalhead look

Ive got kinda wide shoulders,im 182cm with 70kg,currently building up muscle after ive dropped weight from 86kg

I wear military boots with a black leather jacket,a ring and usually a white darkthrone shirt

mhm yeah, i've noticed that about scottish guys. actually, british guys in general seem really adverse to the idea of gfd : ( like when a girl approaches a guy here first, she's either considered to be overly aggressive or a slut. kms we're never gonna make it

>That picture set
I like that picture set quite a lot

Also are you an actual girl?

Attached: 27b21d26d7229514abeb7a09c1570798.png (800x800, 318K)

I've just been lucky, it's always the woman that has approached me and initiated anything which usually melts me quicker than an ice cube on a summer day. This sounds like an Eastern Europe country from some reason the way you're talking about it.

Attached: god i wish that was me.jpg (1280x901, 72K)

While dhibi is absolutely not gentle, I adore the noodle people character designs.

Attached: Object.png (1360x1920, 584K)

Ive got two x chromies

Give me your discord if youre willing to let me torture you uwu

Attached: DB8F4804-F7F9-4560-9F53-75901C7289C7.png (800x800, 415K)

>.> hmmmmm seems sus... should i press X?

Yeah imma have to pass on that one seems fake

pick your gfd bf

Attached: 1563620271152.png (1100x840, 832K)

Kuroneko#1331

Originality is essential for this comment

None, they all look like emaciated women.
Antarc was at least my favorite in the show.

Dibi is great. I wish I were her slave.

vocaroo.com/i/s19MxnGiYEUA

I made a post about what I liked about gfd and a bunch of people seemed to like it and now I don't know what to say this thread because I'm all anxious

Hmmmmmmmmmm now thats very interesting. Do me a favour though say this line to prove you are real. "We must crush the normies, all normies must die"

Attached: 1566568242726.jpg (1567x1536, 219K)

>RIPPERONI

rip

Attached: Screenshot_20190829-214829.png (2048x1530, 394K)

tfw I'll never be respected or domineering with this baby voice
It's way too embarrassing!

Attached: 1565723140731.jpg (320x320, 71K)

>tfw I'll never be respected or domineering with this baby voice
Good thing it's mine and not yours then, eh?

Attached: ss.png (442x178, 46K)