Everyone thinks their women are the worst in the world and the women from some faraway country are perfect

Everyone thinks their women are the worst in the world and the women from some faraway country are perfect.

Black American guys go down to Brazil and Colombia swear South American women are the best thing on this planet. White guys go over to Asia and think they're in paradise. Asian men want nothing more than to have a white blonde American Stacy. And we can see that white robots have fetishized the shit out of black women.

The reality is, men really like variety and women from other countries and cultures represent a new, fresh kind of woman. You're all just delusional. That other country or that other ethnicity's women aren't perfect. If you had a hard time with women in the US, Japan won't be any better.

Attached: 08A8E402-CFFE-43C2-B8EF-011EF5A5E0FB.jpg (600x800, 61K)

BUT M M MY ANIME WAIFU IS PERFECT

Attached: 1545809685606.jpg (1080x1020, 191K)

You're not wrong, OP. Something different for everyone, huh?

Its almost like humans are greedy, discontented and highly impressionable when it comes to beauty standards, sex and relationships, isnt it?

OYE, White boi.

the grass sometimes really is greener tho. western women are trash.

Black, Arab, Chink and Pajeet men disagree.

>forgetting BASED Latinos
?

Attached: 9A6F2692-1569-47C2-8F51-9F0DAC82555D.jpg (778x665, 69K)

only because they haven't seen how bad it could be.

Black men arent really into white girls. That's just a meme, honestly. Outside of sex, it's not really true.

Thats the only reason anyone is into white women, they just want to fuck them. White women age like milk, most ethnic men will fuck white women in their 20s then marry some trad village girl who is a virgin back in their home country. No one wants to marry white women except for cucks

All women are trash in their own way user

*smashes yer incelsogyny*

>If you had a hard time with women in the US, Japan won't be any better.

That is absolutely not true.

I changed my Tinder location to various Asian countries as a white guy and I was getting in the high hundreds of matches (700+) per week. The results were identical in Africa and Latin America. The women in these countries were messaging me first, calling me handsome, complimenting my light-colored eyes and my beard, and asking me out on dates.

In the US, I get about 5 matches on a good day.

That doesn't mean the women are any better. Asian women are known for their materialism and the fact that they will leave a man at the first sign of trouble.

>and the fact that they will leave a man at the first sign of trouble

An Asian male youtuber I follow recently had this happen to him. She took his son back to Japan and everything. TechLead on youtube. He is a millionaire and had a prestigious tech job at Google but was fired.

that is true, but some are more trash than the others. and the trashiness of western women is logarithmic compared to the rest.

Latinos aren't a race but an ethnic group of different people that share a common Hispanic culture, though in a lot of countries this culture is mixed with indigenous culture and the culture of another Europeans like Italians in Argentina

>No one wants to marry white women except for cucks
Every non-white wants to marry a white women in order to get prestige

They have the luxury of being desired by all types of women.

Maybe so, but SA women really ARE better though.

This is true. As a Mexican, marrying a white woman would mean I'm succeeding in life. It means she chose me, a brown man of lesser status, when she could have chosen any white man she wanted. Only loser mexican'ts settle for gross beaner bitches.

>SA
If you like histerical women, yes

>as a mexican
LOL nice try whitey!
the lengths people go to lie is a lot.
but you didnt try hard enough

Attached: 54E950AD-0917-4CB2-BCFC-78882B918E81.jpg (750x750, 48K)

Lmao, I'm getting Married to a Black Woman and told every one to go Fuck themselves.

"You can do much better user"

I get this all the time.

Attached: 764.jpg (498x400, 25K)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH IIIIIIIIIIIMMMM CCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMIIIIIING

Search mejorar la raza imbecil

>Search mejorar la raza imbecil

Don't Mexicans know two of their founding fathers where Black?

Search Vicente Guerrero (2d President) and Jose Maria Morelos

>Don't Mexicans know two of their founding fathers where Black?
>Search Vicente Guerrero (2d President) and Jose Maria Morelos
So?

>Vicente Guerrero
Half black and he was executed by an actual based government blessed by God.

>Jose Maria Morelos
Not black but moor. Also justly executed by the crown.

We could have been something if it wasn't for niggers and liberal cuckolds

Attached: iturbide.jpg (480x313, 56K)

Those two are the reason we Fly Our Flag today not the Gay Spanish flag you traitor.

Not the glorious Imperial flag. Instead we have a literal communist president. Thanks, commies.

Attached: 1024px-Bandera_del_Primer_Imperio_Mexicano.png (1024x585, 98K)

sorry but that is a pol meme faggot.
no hispanic ik irl actually says that. and if they do they are probably a dumb mexican which i am not.
i am a caribbean bitch

While I wouldn't mind poking that venezuelana butthole all night I am white and unironically think white women are the best. Shut up OP you don't know shit you virgin

>Black men arent really into white girls
ty for saying this. its a fetish at best to fuck a white girl and the black people I know who ony date white girls are self hating coons like and that think in terms of european society's success.

nj bro black women dont get enough love. with that being said race and ethnicity dont really matter cause a woman is still a woman, so you'll just be dealing with different flavored women shit, although a poor foreign girl might be a bit nicer to you she's gonna expect you to be alpha all the time or else she might cheat or turn into a huge bitch

this sounds like someone who has almost no experience with women

>Everyone thinks their women are the worst in the world and the women from some faraway country are perfect
Is this the biggest blackpill on women? It says too much.

Wrong, location has a lot to do with your options as far as romantic partners go, not to mention the social conditioning of that location.
I can't tell you how many (((white))) women I've met who literally just date niggers and spics just because they think it's the "cultured" option. It's disgusting.
Redpilled white women who haven't been contaminated by propaganda are elder god tier.
However those being incredibly rare, the next best option are women from a culture that are more accepting of the values that are important to you.

to be honest for Black guy any woman is better then their women.