Don't fall for the pink pill meme, I've been in RK9 for about 3 years now, I know it's relatively little...

Don't fall for the pink pill meme, I've been in RK9 for about 3 years now, I know it's relatively little, but I began to convince myself that as a girl everything would be better and my depression would go away, I decided to consume only one pill and I I felt worse, the female hormones give more depression, I immediately felt my balls not working normally, if you are not gay I do not even recommend trying it is better to accept that you are ugly and not deny reality. Do not believe the lies of the tranny.

Attached: shhhh.jpg (250x231, 7K)

but when i tried it it made me less depressed

Do you like dicks or pussy?

im not really sure actually

>Throwing your dignity and manhood our of the window and becoming a chemically mutilated faggot won't make you happy

No way bro

But if you ARE gay like me, skinny feminine males in makeup is the tip toppest of sexualities.

But don't take HRT. That destroys your body and your liver. Just be skinny femboys. The tranny meme needs to die. I just want a cute bf who likes to cross dress and wear makeup :(

Attached: tumblr_mxbl8hgSMQ1s5oh47o4_400.gif (400x263, 2M)

Well there is your answer, the only pleasure that is your penis, will stop working if you continue to consume,so you can forget to catch some pussy if you are not 100% sure I would not try

kek it's already too late to quit anyways. ive been on it for like a year.

agree but if you're not sure about being gay don't try it, you're just going to fuck you more

NEVER IS TO LATE user

No, I really don't like women. The closest I got to wanting to have sex with a girl was a sperm competition fetish. They don't interest me in the slightest for casual sex.

nah i don't actually want to stop anyways

Wtf, are u larping or are you actually this mentally ill? How can someone actually be this much of a fuckup of a human?

good is your decision but remember that women only serve up to 30 years, so even if you manage to spend how many years you will be happy for a Narsisist fetish,

Attached: descarga (1).jpg (944x960, 85K)

Dont be so hard on yourself. I am sure there are some Black Men who would use you as a sex slave.

Women have disgusting flabby bodies and the minds of children. The only thing they're good for is breeding. I could never imagine willingly having sex much less dating one. It's like wanting to fuck a trash bag.

This is the equivalent of that furry chopping his hands off but instead you're chemically castrating yourself for your fetish.

Pretty fucking stupid if you ask me

Attached: 156676127528.jpg (857x533, 144K)

You will become trans user! I tried to fight the pink pill for so long but trust me the harder you commit to it the better results you'll get. You just have to be willing to give up your masculinity 100%! I used to be the biggest incel ever but now I have boys wanting to have sex with me everywhere I go and have fucked 9 different boys since I started. Are you thinking about it user? You should! Become trans user. Join us!

Attached: 2a9.jpg (1200x1600, 800K)

Hey, faggot...
H.
I.
V.

Don't get a blood transfusion and you have nothing to worry about.

Attached: transmission.png (874x676, 40K)

>Actually falling for the pink pill
How can anyone believe that all their problems will be solved if they become a girl?
This mindset is incomprehensible

Attached: 1.png (1701x1701, 588K)

>Jow Forums told me they're pink pills
>they're actually red pills
What did Jow Forums mean by this?

Attached: estradiol.jpg (490x489, 57K)

>that picture
im not doing any surgeries, I'll just stick to hrt.

That will only work if you are gay, otherwise you are only removing the only sexual organ that gives you pleasure, they also hide behind false anime standards that are very far from reality, they should really bang the post-invasive ones that are turning r9k into LGBT

Real girls don't have dicks. Keep on going deeper into your delusion tranny.

Not a tranny but I've heard a lot of people say the dick just makes it better.

well real girls also don't have mutilated dicks that leak blood and pus either.

this is my first time in the board and god fuck why is this literally /lgbt/ 2.0?

Go back to /lgbt/ you queer

Attached: saddamexecution.jpg (298x236, 8K)

that's what they say about traps, not disgusting trannies

It's because of some raids that have been running here for a while, but for some reason they keep posting here every day as if they were paid for it.

Please post videos of yourself having sex with Black Men

"""raids"""
It's literally a gay board.

How do I get hired to shitpost? I'm tired of this and need something to drink.

Attached: 1567111296749.png (200x194, 18K)

>Start to transition
>Depression disappears
>Never came back
Worked for me, though there's tons of depressed trannies, so your milage WILL vary.

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (800x762, 76K)

>pink pill
How could you fall for a thing named this?