Why do you always react this way Jow Forums?

Why do you always react this way Jow Forums?

Attached: D1AE4987-122E-4B4A-AFCC-A8531509AE55.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

*liked his comment*

i don't really care, if she wants to get riced that's her prerogative

the problem I have is that the dude is ridiculously ugly-looking compared to the girl. I thought girls dated up not down. What's her malfunction that she can't get Chang Thundercock?

her BF seems like a nice person, I don't much care for ethots but I wish the best for him.

White guys are fragile and narcissistic and see everything as a slight against them. White guys will take it as an insult if any woman has sex with a guy that's not white. They think they're entitled to all colors of women.

Some stacies will intentionally cycle through uggos because they feel overwhelmed by attractive men.

false. yew are gaslighting white men. #notallWhitemen

Attached: 2B09A5ED-997E-4415-8232-4D439B315D11.jpg (650x364, 75K)

Youve been browsing r9k too long user. Go outside and get some sun. Women arnt as 1 dimensional as r9k describes them to be.

>muh personality
Even if it made a difference there are chads with good personalities

Yeah but so what? This is the weirdest logic in my opinion. This idea that if a guy is better than you, that means you don't have to try.

it's RIDICILOUS... It ain't cuz he asian, that's just racist.

Everyone knows she is after his money.

What're you doing here?

Maybe she is a sapiosexual.

maybe hes a good cook, low libido provider and she prefers comfort above all else.

They earn 10% more
>I see a gold digger

I do not care what that is and do not want to know.
Thank you

For some reason I seem to think that Asian guy basically brought her up from nothing.
I think he actually made her what she is today, anyone know the backstory?

asian Chads are notorious flexxers and usually sport good clothes and lots of cash. not saying that's the only reason she picked him, but to be an asian Chad usually you have to compensate the height difference and negative media driven sterotypes with cold hard cash and a dominant personality. working out also helps. same as if you're a short non-thug black guy with no BBC, gotta compensate that with working out and charismamaxxing. money also helps.

How is lucky motherfucker an insult?
I think most men would consider themselves lucky to get the affections of a girl like that.

Attached: luckymofo.jpg (767x814, 149K)

shiet how can we compete with 5'7 guys with 4 inch dicks
its over

not sure what this has to do with what I said, maybe you meant to reply to someone else.

Because it's implying luck had anything ro do with it and not him

TAKE THAT BACK! TAKE BACK!

Attached: 12039E77-440F-413A-BDA1-682E8B7D0115.jpg (225x225, 13K)

He literally met this girl off maplestory and she wasnt a hambeast?
Wow he really is a lucky motherfucker. Fair play to him.

I wish that shit would happen to me.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BRADU

Attached: 1566472415658.gif (288x136, 669K)

I don't care about her dating Asian, but she's much better looking than the guy. So maybe it truly is about personality if that Chink could get a woman like her.

>haha he must have a tiny penis!
>BIGxBOSSxx1
I think someone is trying to compensate for something with a name like that.

hes probably like 11 years old, leave him alone hes just a kiddo, kid.

I think they make a cute couple and she seems to genuinely care for him

Good for them

I am 5'5 decent face, chink and I dated a super hot girl while I had no job. A lot of asians are cheap and I am super cheap. It's possible. She had BPD and preferred taller chubby hispanic guys though, and I was short, and fit plus she broke my heart and I haven't had a relationship since (fucked around a lot since, sleeping with a girl like that got gave me confidence).
It's not hopeless but she was hot so there is hope for you anons, mentally though she really fucked me up and I don't trust girls anymore. Still worth it. Felt awesome to go to many clubs and have the hottest girl, then when I went anywhere alone I was invisible, just another teeny small dick chink that had no social value unless he had his girlfriend with him. Since then I only slept with one girl of her caliber and when I couldn't fuck her again I lost motivation and fell into a deep depression. Good luck, I was on r9k from like 2009 or 8 whenever it was started for like 3 years.

Attached: image.jpg (723x303, 127K)

>BPD
I've noticed that mentally ill womem like Asian guys.

so is that chink rich or what? that chick surely has millionares and models after her so why in the fuck stay with an ugly gook unless his power level is crazy high
>she just likes him for who he is
oh fuck off

From my experience they don't usually like white men so a lot are crazy leftists, and many have been molested by traditional straight men. A few just like the culture and want someone who lives the culture. Rarely has a woman just wanted me as a man, I am mostly a fetish to the kpop crowd. My ex though did not have an asian fetish.

is she pregnant? sjsaa

Holy shit. That story is exactly like mine too. I'm also Asian and dated a BPD girl that was way out of my league. Then she dumped me and left me in a seriously messed up emotional state.

I've slept with other women since but it's never really the same and I have problems opening up to women now.