Tfw i want nothing more than a guy/girl to pinkpill me and put me on hormones

>tfw i want nothing more than a guy/girl to pinkpill me and put me on hormones
It's all i'd want in life..

Attached: 1566870489445.png (1021x1193, 333K)

Other urls found in this thread:

shemalez.com/videos/11846/i-saw-my-tranny-friend-drill-her-ass-live-on-cam/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How big your peepee, user?

Bigger than i'd like it to be, about 16-17 cm hard..

That won't do at all! We're going to need to shrink it. I assume you'd be fine with it being locked in a pink chastity cage for the rest of your life, right?

I-if that's the price i'd need to pay, sure..!

imagine locking anons slightly bigger than average penis into a cage only letting him out to measure and see how much its shrunk
this user gets it and dubs too

But wait, there's more! As additional payment, you're also going to have to constantly wear a collar with your new name on it, and be my live-in maid (cute uniform supplied by me!)

Nghmm.. that'd be a big decision... but honestly i think i'd do it, i'd love to live my life subservient to someone, being modified and trained to their liking..

What a scary thought.. i wish it didn't turn me on as much as it does...

breast implantsoriginal

It turns me on so much too. Hate the idea but god it makes me throb.

Fine with me..! I know i shouldn't be this willing to give myself up to something like that, but i crave it so badly. ;w;

implants user? just feed him some hrt or special herbs he can grow little boiboobs and eventually lactate, imagine milking a sissy while he squirms and throbs in his cage

I don't want user to have tiny boy boobs, I want to turn user into a bimbo desu.

Uwhh god this is too much, the thought of being turned into your bimbo live in maid is making me start leaking pre already.. .////.
I know you're probably just funposting, but i really want this..

Trust me OP the second you take the pink pill you will get so much cock and be treated like royalty by everyone (except your stupid parents lol). But Dont wait for someone to help you. You need to become trans now! Take the pink pill!

Attached: Bleh.jpg (823x971, 53K)

cult fuck

If anyone's serious about any of this, please message me at hrtanon#1241

you can't expect someone to actually turn you into their bimbo maid (male) if you haven't even told us about your body, age, etc.

dummy

You're right, you're right! Sorry i'm not very experienced with this stuff..
I'm a 22 year old twinkish boy and about 178cm tall, blonde hair and uhh.. what else do people need to know? :o
More personal details i'd prefer to share in messages i think..
I

Fuck you gay tranny piece of shit trap
NO ONE WANTS YOUR STUPID HORMONE ABUSE
GET THE FUCK OUT THIS BOARD
OR WE WILL HAVE Jow Forums KNOW

I mean i kinda asked for that kinda thing in my thread, no need to be so mean to them :

5"5 120 lbs and 22 years old. I am hapa. I can be ur cute trap slave

You have your own board /lgbt/ why not move there to avoid criticism, faggot.

Attached: Polpotto.jpg (250x250, 35K)

you know i see this again and again but subs/bottoms seem to be willing to go all the way or meet up irl where tops only want to erp but shouldnt it be the opposite? and i swear there are like 5 bottoms/subs to 1 top/dom why are tops in such short supply

If all you want is a hole you can just fuck a woman.

Dominant women however don't exist.

Therefore tops are in greater demand for gay men.

It's fine, i don't feel entitled to anyone doing something like this to me.! Though obviously i'd love if eventually i could find someone interested in transforming me for real..

I want to throatfuck a sissy and rub my slimy spit covered cock on their cute little face.

Attached: 1437772120953.gif (697x400, 628K)

You can be forced feminized without taking pills that will ruin your body. Out of all the people I've known on HRT, 80% were just femboys with a feminization fetish that regret their choice. Almost all of that 80% wear hoodies or other large clothing in the summer because they are ashamed of the gynecomastia they now have to live with. The ones that took stronger pills like crypto have lost the use of their dick.

Attached: 719.png (1080x1207, 456K)

What if i want that though?
Be turned into a soft, androgynous faggot with a shrunken, useless dick.. cursed to either submit myself to perverted fetishist men as a fucktoy or live out the rest of my life as an emasculated cuck..

No you don't. The best thing is a feminized male, or femboy who wears makeup, who wants to live together as a couple and sire children together through a surrogate mother. Just be a skinny twink who wears makeup.

Attached: 33.webm (1280x720, 1.47M)

I'm sorry, i really don't think that's what i want.. posts like and turn me on so much that it's liike.. it drives me crazy >.<
I honestly want nothing more than for someone to ruin me with hormones and surgeries...

Then you're not gay. It seems to be a goofy humiliation fetish with you.

Oh no don't get me wrong, i'm definitely bi, my longest and most satisfying relationship was with a guy and it involved no fetish stuff at all.
I just crave being feminized and transformed according to someone's fetishes more than a normal relationship now,.. u.u

i thought you tranny insipid infectious reikofags died off already. Shove a remington in your prolapsed anuses already you disgusting subhumans.

Attached: 1553638372268.jpg (480x360, 16K)

I wish more forcefem people came to this thread, i just wanna be cured of my boyhood..

Hmm. I guess I can see it. I would like to make a guy as sexy as possible, but I really don't like it when they go full-on trap or tranny mode. I like them as cute as possible without HRT like Hayden Aleksi. I'm attracted to what he used to be.

shemalez.com/videos/11846/i-saw-my-tranny-friend-drill-her-ass-live-on-cam/

But I digress, I really don't recommend taking HRT unless you look like an absolute man without it. It helps if you're shorter and skinny. Just be a femboy - try makeup and girl's clothes first.

Mhm that's oke, we just want different things!
I hope you can find the natty femboy of your dreams one day user c:

You're a pathetic tranny discordfag. Join the 40% already.

No i'm not, i just wanna be a victim of the "discord trannies"..

cute image. you're gay.

I wanted to put on a clown emoji but it didint work baka.

So what if i'm a little gay..

Okay so heres the deal OP
You dont want to simply be a girl instead you want to experience being turned into a girl
As in the transformation is what youre into more than the end result
If you actually transitioned or were bimbofied or whatever youd be thrilled during the transition but end up dissatisfied after settling into your new life
Whats more is you couldnt transition again because repeatedly transitioning and detransitioning would take decades and absolutely destroy your body
better to keep it a fantasy and experience some of it through roleplay rather than actually go through with it all the way only to never be able to experience it again

its like how an anorexic might think they want to be thin but what they really want is to be losing weight so they starve themselves into extreme malnourishment
an anorexic would not be happy even if they were underweight if their weight were stable
you are like that but instead of weight you want to experience your self perceived gender changing

I appreciate the concern user but i know what i want.
It's definitely true that i'd enjoy being transformed by someone like, super much, i'm also sure i'd love the end result.
I've put a lot of thought into this, it isn't just a spontanous idea, it's someone i genuinely really desire for myself..

something*
not someone lol

I feel you op, I want to be a housewife (male) and pledge my unconditional obediance to someone. I just want to please one person before I die.

Hopefully we'll both find people who will want us to become that for them user.. i do wish you good luck honestly.

>tfw have dom bf like this but he lives on the other side of the continent
better than nothing at least

Attached: 1557813074478.jpg (576x768, 82K)

>Tfw the trannies on this board always popping in with bigger penises than me.
It's not fair. Trade me your cock you ungrateful slut.

Attached: 1560577464430.png (388x602, 267K)

I unironically would, it feels weird having a fairly large and thick dick when i have very little intention of actually putting it in anyone..
I hope eventually someone does what those first few posters said and locks it up until it completely shrinks away..

>Tfw you have a pencil dick too.
STOP. Just call it a girl penis and treat it with the love and affection it deserves you bastard.

Attached: 1547523820704.gif (500x500, 1.91M)

I'm sorry i do feel bad complaining about i guess ;w;

Pic related will never be you
why even live?

also im surprised this thread is still alive

Attached: goalwife.jpg (768x1024, 108K)

I would have sex with a feminine looking boy that wears girls underwear.