Be me in Europe

>Be me in Europe
>Walking around streets of Florence
>Beautiful city, people and culture
>See loads of niggers on one street throwing bottles around, chimping out and selling bracelets
>Walk past, they start begging me for money and throwing stuff on the grown to try to get me to step on it to scam me out of money
>One gets close to me and my girlfriend
>He starts to scream at her
>I instantly react by smacking his head
>He comes towards me with full fury and force swinging I punch him with a right hook to the head and he drops
>Others start to get intimidated but come towards me in numbers
>I started throwing punches into the crowd and they all started running away

This all happened so fast. Feels good though that I could defend myself while here on holidays. What the fuck is happening in Europe why are there so many foreigners and especially Africans?

Attached: Historical relevance of European countries.png (1616x1000, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6zwiArr3jYE&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>this happened
no, no it did not.

Why would I lie in a green text story about me on my holiday?

>treat blacks like shit during slavery
>No you cant treat me like shit back

Italy had hardly any shit to do with slavery
Africans in Europe generally have no connection to the Atlantic slave trade. Especially not one they can trace
The Atlantic slave trade ended nearly 200 years ago
I really hope this is bait otherwise I can go to italy and say
>Romans treated redheads like shit when they enslaved them so I have the right to treat Italians like shit

Why would I want to be treated like shit? The weak should fear the strong. This guy in my pfp pushed an 8 year old into a train in Germany. How can you justify this? Are you not White?

Attached: nigger that pushed 8 year old in germany held by the head.jpg (790x444, 87K)

1. Italians weren't famous for treating black people like shit. It was Americans.
2. OP didn't treat black people like shit because there was no slavery for decades.
3. These niggers from OP weren't in slavery. In fact, now they have all opportunities to lead a normal life but they choose to be stupid niggers.

Portugal and Netherlands are more important than what that map says, both had empires and the Dutch created the firstJoint-stock company

Blacks sold their own to white merchants. Africa has a long history of slavery that still goes on to this day. The Atlantic slave trade was one, small part of history.

>treat blacks like shit during slavery
>No you cant treat me like shit back
If you think this way you should get your pay back on whites,jews,arabs and another blacks

This is the result of globalism. Importing more poos means that there's an overabundance of cheap labour and the rich can get away with letting wages stagnate since poos are getting $0.01/hour back in their home shithole anyway. The rich also want to see the systems of these countries fail due to strain (police, healthcare, welfare) so they can privatise them and make profits selling them to their cronies. They don't care that they've destroyed the culture of Europe, african poos and middle eastern poos just happen to be the closest subhuman slave race that they can bring in. They're doing the same to USA with south americans, but your cultures are more similar so it's less noticeable.

What the fuck did that small bit of Azerbaijan do?

this is your brain on american education

Dude, respect our new kangz

>Turkey had an average impact on history

What is Ottoman empire?

Kek, reminds me of the time I heard a Somali immigrant go on about slavery and shit. Dude didn't descend from slaves, and came from the other side of Africa, but was still totally a "victim".

>serbia had no impact on history
legit anything that happened before the ottoman empire?

Attached: 559357_car-dusan_ls.jpg (1000x666, 146K)

>falling for that b8
o

thinking that was bait and not 100% unironic american retardation

lmao, europe is doomed, all italians should just give up their country and return with all thier ancestors living in Argentina.

youtube.com/watch?v=6zwiArr3jYE&

They are economic refugees and they failed to make the entire journey to germany so they are poor and need to make money so threatening tourist is the safest thing to do.

Nice, kick every nigger you see in the streets and eople will be grateful.
BTW we neither want (I'm Italian) them.
They illegally come here and we can't send them back 'couse of international low about refugees from country in world.
Usually there is not war but they lie and we have no proof about their past.

Cope
Origanferno

Gypsies are niggers. They should have all been eradicated.

As a white user living in africa I can confirm that this is not unheard of.

Should I bring the whip, nigger?

>girlfriend
>drops someone in one punch
>drops multiple people with a few punches
>is on r9k
Yep. This is looking like a real story. Definitely didn't make this up bc he didn't want to make a nigger hate thread.

Attached: IMG_20190829_160204_045.jpg (375x375, 16K)

It's not hard to knock homeless refugee niggers out. You post with an anime. You must be weak and fragile.

>80% of slave owners were ethnic jews
>only 0.05% of whites even owned slaves
>slavery was fucking decades ago you literal shitbrain no one alive today owned a slave
Haha very good

this map kinda correlates with the one in the op...

Attached: 1567084143245.jpg (750x685, 492K)

Came to post this
The discrimination against serbs and serbian history is astonishing

based 7' car dusan

>in my pfp
>profile pic
Zoomer/Redditor detected

Was an accident should have just said pic.

Not really, having colonies is really more dependent on geographic location. Italy and Germany didn't have many but they are undoubtedly very relevant to Europe.

>migrant crisis occupies news for nearly half a year
>tensions rising in congo and northern african states also published on news
>why so many foreigners in italy?
this guy

Attached: c.jpg (346x341, 29K)

replying to myself, needs to be said; you american fucks are so ignorant no wonder your country is so fucked

>San marino is in maximum historical impact tier
kek

London here. It's pretty comfy.
if you can afford to live in this area

The number of colonies is not the best indicator of military strength. There's no way in hell that Austria was weaker than Denmark, Belgium, and especially fucking Italy

lol this map is actually wrong

Italy had lots of colonies. Roman Empire.

Attached: Roman Empire.jpg (749x499, 70K)

>lets let the niggers bring their problems here

>Austria isn't dark green
trashy image

You beat up a guy because he wanted to sell bracelets to you your girlfriend?

Attached: D81E9836-107B-4343-932D-0A6097B7D80E.png (500x500, 12K)

try chatting with the street sellers. from my experience they have super interesting stories to tell. Most of the time they left home because of war of famine, so they packed their bags and started selling knick nacks. Best place to sell nick nacks are european tourist sites cause that's where most of the money is. they rarely stay in one place for long.

Learn how to read
They can't speak proper English, they are aggressive and they shouldn't be there in the first place.

Attached: 1511065492350.jpg (720x960, 260K)

>Turkey
>Home of the ottomans, byzantines and rome
>Average historical impact
ok

Byzantines aren't Turks though they are Greeks. All the Ottomans did was invade and enslave others.

More proof of american idiocy; i'm from the uk we got tight controls on immigration here
Ofc some dumb fucks bring over their problems but the overall effect is positive - couldn't do half the shit we do without migrant workers.
I'd rather take a million African migrants than a single piece of white american trash

I see we have a master baiter here.

Except you don't need migrant workers. You can produce your own workers. Migrant workers just stagnate the wages and shit the place up and pollute the gene pools with possible mingling.

Attached: Rising Sun.jpg (236x157, 13K)

And with brexit you chose to import more pakistanis instead of poles.

The chimping people with bottles are Poles and other Eastern scum. Africans can be a nuisance but in other ways.
You never stepped a foot aside your American basement.

Whoever made this map doesnt know shit about The Balkans and their historical significance!!! Educate yourself people then maybe you wont be doing those mistakes like going to a Western European city full with migrant shit, or voting for leftist or liberal parties. Also you may learn that Eastern Europe was always the forefront and the first bastion of Europe when it comes to foreign invasions and you also wont see black faces on the streets!!!