/britfeel/

Sulking September is fast approaching edition

Attached: britfeel august.jpg (3877x2823, 1.65M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mo4k3d7a-ZQ?t=314
soundcloud.com/negativexp/palisades-park
soundcloud.com/h4rdchri5t/low-t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sister fell asleep switched off the tv

*hugs the sulk away*

turn it back on you wanker

Attached: feemail.png (657x527, 76K)

i do quite like holding in poos desu

*cuts your life expectancy in half*
Thank you, thank you! And remember - Magic is as real as the loneliness you feel! Goodnight!

>reviewbrah has most likely seen the pictures

Attached: Capture.png (671x116, 21K)

*makes a cute girl appear in your life and cures your anxiety*
Fuck off or i will chin you out

And he will never post on a Tim video again. Good going, Tim!

Does the cute girl actually like me though?

*tips magician*

>hangs the dj

Attached: 1501185636945.jpg (800x988, 117K)

She gives you slobbery gobbles on command

I think we're going to do an arc where Sophie Poster tries to learn an instrument, but ends up giving up after embarrassing himself at a local open mic

Sulkanon will reach an unprecedented level of ire come September, mark my words

Attached: 1559829062801.png (1153x1015, 208K)

just on the loo lads. shitting never felt so good.

I will out do him with nice posting. this is seethless september.
I want to let you lads know that your posts are appreciated and the thread would be worse without you. xxx

Haha yeah that would be hilarious except outside of shippy I don't think anyone gives a fuck about sp but yeah, haha, crack on!

well now I'm just sat here in silence bored

I'm getting ready. I've got a list of posters and topics that I'm getting really fucked off about already. Three days to go you cheerful SCUM.

>I don't think anyone gives a fuck about sp
plenty of lads do

>tfw the royal mint is grateful to you
i have a few more suggestions for them regarding the website should i write another email

Attached: royal mint.png (911x386, 13K)

Not really. Crona was right about him.

not liking this 'spiteless september' mong he sounds like a right soppy prick JUST FUCK OFF

>Not really
nah they do sorry m8

Yeah I also hate sprite as well, anyone that drinks sprite can just fucking DO ONE

Join me with seethless september lad. Its just the baddies trying to counter us.

Not him, but you need a cuddle fren :)
*cuddles you*

Imagine sitting there thinking anyone here gives a fuck about you Crona. SP is one of us, you're just an annoying trip that we all filter.

>personality based on fancying some blonde generic slapper

Attached: 1550579369782.png (657x527, 19K)

seethe free september
seether, no seething!

Attached: Swiper_20.jpg (1065x1036, 70K)

I'd rather have SP in the thread than Crona by far, but Crona was spot on with what he said.

You're a nonce Poley!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

Lads. Jesus saves. Let Him into your heart.
Go to Church (KJV only Baptist) this Sunday.

Tim is erect at the thought of a Moni gf

Attached: heiserect.jpg (900x1200, 123K)

>Hagrid Bazza

Nah. Crona was right. Don't make me dig it up from the archives.

"SP" is no longer the 'cute little autistic brother' of the thread. He's a man. A pathetic manchild.

just tried the new marmite peanut butter

I thought it was pretty good, has no palm oil which makes it gloopier and I happen to like that. tastes obviously pretty close to just marmite and peanut butter on toast, but a lot more blended together and it has a nice strong kick

Like Crona is in any position to judge any of us.

>... Here's the pitch Moni ... you want some Timmy ... rescue Timmy ...

look at those eyes. this is a lad who represents something with his photos: the downfall of the british male in 2019. never been into artsy bollocks but this i'll let pass.

sounds nice. I live in a shithole town in the middle of nowhere so we never get new food products until they've been on the market for like 2 months.

Since when is the 'downfall of the british male' a chad willing to get naked on twitter next to his biscuits?

I'll tell you now. I don't have the courage it takes to get naked on twitter. Do you? What does that say about Tim here? He's comfortable with his body, his cock, his belly. He doesn't give a rats ass about what p[people think. And that, to me, is chad.

*pushes chikas face against my arse and rips a wet one*
hehe i mwissed you

He's still my little autistic brother

>Like Crona is in any position to judge any of us.
Ad hom. None of that changes the truth of what he said about SP

>living in perpetual fear of construction workers and buses
>chad

thinkin about applying for medicinal weed, or is it only available for seizure folks

Na you're off your rocker m8. He's obviously creating art with these pictures.

ah, will look more into the coins then.
i've some new pennies but can't read the dates. got thick af glasses but they're shit with small stuff. up close makes it worse. need to buy like a jewellers magnifying glass or something. shitty phone camera won't take a decent pic either

not a fan of SP tbqh and just because I killed a bunch of people my opinion is still valid

Need to stop looking at my town map. It takes the adventure and mystery out of nightwalking.

Even if you have cancer or epilepsy or whatever they likely won't prescribe it. Do you have 'depression' or something?

>thinkin about applying for medicinal weed

Attached: Do1c_D8W4AA3khm.jpg (487x451, 19K)

Drinking Budweiser listening to My Chemical Romance tfw

>perpetual fear
He gives them abuse every chance he gets.
youtu.be/mo4k3d7a-ZQ?t=314
If there were builders making a racket next to my house, I wouldn't have to balls to go and do what Tim does here.

Been in bed at my parents nearly all day. Too low energy today. Gonna get up in a but get some din dins before going home.

I am imagining a norf waving a sosij roll as a wand
thanks mr gregs man

Attached: plan week 4.png (3936x1892, 214K)

love how he runs away from them everytime if they start coming towards him

>Are you the builders that have been torturing Timothy James Byrne in his rented flat in High Wycombe?

Attached: 1559831844643.jpg (859x960, 224K)

Based and hydrationpilled

Any Suffolk lads in the house tonight

>Drinking Budweiser listening to My Chemical Romance tfw
You sound like an emo teenager from the 00s.

What have you been reading mate? I'm still on my roman history book

Just havin a nice relaxin smoke

Attached: D5277C47-9743-A08F-843D9BD8329A131A.jpg (200x200, 10K)

>browsing Tim's twitter
>while I've been working he's spent literally all day posting pictures of his cock and arse
>he's getting PAID to do this

>avoid confrontation
>avoid going to jail
It's 4d chess. Would you honestly engage in combat with a bunch of muslims as a white man? No. You'd be fucked every which way. Hurl abuse, not enough to get you in trouble, but just enough to annoy them back.

He's a definitive Chad.

What's the book called? I like the roman battle tactics videos on youtube.
I nicked an easy-looking read book called Sapiens: A brief History of Humankind from chad bro's room to get me into reading again but I'd like to read some philosophy at some point.
big glugs gang

fuck suffolk!

where my /notts/ lads at? Oi Oi! Get in duckeh!

>dont wash for one day
>smell like shit and feel disgusting

Why is the human body such a pathetic pile of chemicals? this doesnt happen to other animals

had to walk past some teenagers and was scared in case i got bullied, but when i got closer i realised they were all incels so it was fine

>What's the book called?
Its called hannibal's war. Its written by livy.
>A brief History of Humankind
Sounds interesting

timothy james byrne has been acting in the role of a lifetime for the last eight years. has this longest running tv series finally come to its brilliant end?

Anyone else smokin?

Attached: Craig-Charles-sketching-out-on-Crack.gif (150x150, 47K)

Now that normies have identified 'incels' as bad, does this basically mean we're entering the time where any man who can't get regular sex will be shunned?

Yeah it does, animals fucking stink.

I do boxing and can bench 140kg but stil get get anxious and tear up a bit whenever i walk past any group of lads just in case they bully me.

I think its just ingrained in me from a kid.

>seasideMark got his cock out last month
>Tim gets his cock out this month

Who is next month?

It Truman Showening

It's been like that for a long time, it's just more significant today. Calling a man a virgin has always been a go to insult for cavemen normalfaggots

Based. Livin the dream man...

you'll be implanted with a device that records how often you have sex. If it's below a certain amount it's legal to treat you like shit

>does this basically mean we're entering the time where any man who can't get regular sex will be shunned?
Uh that's already been happening for ages

SP

it'll be me next month lad. hope you're looking forward to it

>talking to a bunch of amerifats
>theyre all wondering why it's so hard to get in shape
>in that very same conversation they mention all of their favourite fast food places that they eat at 3+ times a week

stupid amerishit bastids...

I seriously dont understand why people dont just use the word virgin any more?

It just seems that crushing the people at the bottom of the socio-economic heirarchy and painting them with a brush that makes them look inhuman and dangerous is just normal these days

Yes. Feminism's all encompassing influence has never been stronger than it is now. Men are basically pinned down at this point and this incel shaming shit will be the kick in the balls after.

>tfw the 2 sexual references meme is coming true

Shippy when he gets caught by a group of nonce hunters with his 15 year old Invernesian gf

Being a straight white male is a revolutionary act

Feminists adopted the word because involuntary celibate sounds much more scientific and shameful than virgin.

Have you lads considered having sex?

Literally never heard anyone in real life say 'incel'

they called themselves incel long before anyone else did

>they

true but the word has been hijacked from it's original meaning.

Don't think normalfags even know of them, at least in england. I have mentioned incels a few times to people and they never had a clue

>group of angry virgins label themselves
>that label is used when angry virgins do crazy shit
damn

I got a gram of MDMA lads.
How much should I take? :3

Actually surprised Mark didn't get a temp ban for that, even though it was because he was pissing while being blind drunk.

>Letting the word incel offend you instead of getting some incelcore on and embracing the life

soundcloud.com/negativexp/palisades-park
soundcloud.com/h4rdchri5t/low-t

Soundcloud is a treasure trove for this.