WHY DID I HAVE TO HAVE BROWN EYES

WHY DID I HAVE TO HAVE BROWN EYES

Attached: Snapchat-960349832.jpg (720x1280, 191K)

True hell

brown eyes are best wtf

Bro almost everyone in my family has at least light brown eyes or green im the only one with brown I've been trying subliminal boosters hopefully they work

blonde hair, blue eyes only gtfo the site jew

I legit want to kill myself because im the only one with dark brown eyes

Im not even jewish Im literally as aryan as you can get its just that people in my family have blue and green eyes but i dont

Stop fucking being pathetic you goddamn retards, so what if you have brown eyes. Don't fucking act like a goddamn female and cry over it.
Dumb goyim.

yeah, but are they dark brown? light brown eyes are c.uck eyes. dark brown eyes are master race eyes

Huh

Your right what habe i been doing

>Born with wide blue eyes
>Everyone tells me they're really pretty
>They emphasise the word pretty
>I'm a guy
I don't want to be pretty fuck off

brown eyes have superior sunlight resistance
>t. blue eyelet that cant even get into bright sun if he wants to see anything

Subliminal boosters will fuck you up. Please stop using them.

In what way user kuuun

Nobody believes me but I've told my story on here of my experiments with them, the worst was when I kept listening to a video that claims to turn you arab, next thing I know I look and sound arab. It was a goddamn fucking nightmare.
I cannot describe to you in human language how psychotic I became. Not only did I see myself in my normal form as arab, but I even had visions of myself as a towel head beheading and killing people.
You should stay away from things that will re-organize the deep parts of your mind.
My ordeal ended when I became sick as a dog. Once I recovered from that flu or whatever, I was fine, but once in a while my voice still cracks and I sound arab again. I retain slight facial features from that time and people just say it makes me look more Italian (which I am).
Take my advice, don't turn your life into a living nightmare like I did!

So i can turn my eyes green nice

11/12 relatives grew up around blue eyes
>tfw hazel eyes

Green eyes here ama

Anyone notice how shitskins on dating apps constantly use that eye color changer now? I dont know what the app is but I'd say a good 30% of the browns I see have at least a few pictures of them with photoshopped blue or green eyes. The rest of their pictures are either taken with them shining a really bright light at their eyes or their eyes are obscured.

Swiping right on them and telling them they will NEVER have fair colored eyes feels good.

It's fine. Some of the best whites had brown eyes, don't let the kikes divide you

coping poopeyes

I have two-tone eyes, light brown on the inside and very deep green on the outside. I like them but nobody else takes much notice, I don't hold eye contact well.

It's weird, I literally never even noticed or cared about eyes when until maybe three or four years ago. I was weirdly oblivious to it, and now on women it's the first feature I look for to determine if she's attractive or not
I became a racist along with the rest of this site in 2016 and now I can't stop thinking about how annoying it is I'm the only brown eyed member of my family this generation

In sunlight they go green-ish, but I don't go outside so that doesn't mean much

>B-BUT MUH GREEN EYES
Sure thing vomit eyes
Whatever you say booger eyes