Hello r9k! I am planing to go Walking around and just ask random women if i can massage theyr feet...

Hello r9k! I am planing to go Walking around and just ask random women if i can massage theyr feet.I have nothing to lose and i am already considering suicide!! What do you think of my plan? Have any of you guys done similiar things?

Attached: Sole13.jpg (1080x1080, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/46547172/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Of cour man!! Brilliant idea!! You are a wonderful person!!

I think you will be surprised at how many positive answers you receive. Good luck user.

Thank you bra!!!

so is that how you want to be remembered after you die? as the brainlet creep that went and tried to massage random women's feet on the street?

Really? Did you do it ??

Go for it. Just be nice and not a creep, and do it for fun, don't get discouraged if it doesn't work

I have no problem with that.

Exactly!! That is how i think about it too.Its not even important if they let me or not,but just asking is the exciting part for me!

I have and I've had some success. Just ask politely and don't be pushy.

Of course i will be polite and not pushy. May i ask how do you ask? I was thinking about saying something like: Excuse me please,you have very beautiful feet, can i massage them?

Exactly that. Compliment them first then ask politely to massage them.

Will do! Thanks friend.

THIS IS AN ORIGINAL COMMENT LET ME POST YOU PIECE OF SHIT

College campuses are good places to try this. In public but also places where you can go and massage her feet in semi privacy.

I once was in Greece and I met this group of girls from Brescia IT. They were making fun of this one girl who was hot (and I'm not obsessed with that but her feet were admittedly hot) who, they said, was asked by a gypsy kid if he could massage her feet and she liked that. I kind of remember it like she was turned on by it, but I was drunk, it may have been my horny interpretation. By the way context matters, you won't get to massage a girl's feet in the city square, nor to get her to your home like that, but on the beach... Likely someone will accept eventually

I agree. I should try it at places you just mentioned.

>be last summer
>visiting my hometown for first time in years
>go to shitty dive bar to meet friend
>about to leave after food
>notice hot 30 something 7/10 waitress finishing shift take a seat at bar
>see her peel her socks off and slide on flip flops
>drunkenly ask her for her socks for $100
>she laughs and lights up Marlboro light
>take out money
>she just throws me her socks and laughs to herself
>go home and beat my dick so hard I forgot my mommas name

Fuck. Could at least have offered her a massage

My friend would have caught me user. I had to sneak these socks to my car so I could go home and make my cummies

do xanax beforehand

Honestly if you have nothing to lose you might as well.

Do you actually know how to provide a good massage?

I massaged my sisters and my Cousins feet a lot. They liked it.

So what? That was an heroic deed.

When I was in highschool I always wondered how much money would get some super hot girls to sell me a bottle of their piss. I also came up with plans on how to carry out the deal safely and possibly anonymously while guaranteeing no scams whatsoever

It's amazing how smart you get when it comes to masturbating, coming up with crazy plans and ideas and thinking of ways so you'll never get caught, reminds me of those documentaries on inmates planning an escape

If only I was an exchange student and had nothing to lose I'd try them out

Thatd be pretty fucking based, my dude

There are tons of videos on YouTube of Chads harassing cute girls, so what could go wrong?

Good look in the holding cell user.

I live in switzerland.Prisons are basically Hotels here.

Which canton? I biked 2/3 of Switzerland this summer, beautiful country

Bern, my friend.

There are YouTube videos of guys going up to girls and doing this exact thing. Just have to have the balls to actually do it.

I was there! We went from the Italian border across the Gotthard pass, down to Andermatt, Erstfeld, Luzern, Zug, Zurich, then straight to Basel, then Solothurn and finally Bern. Bern is a beautiful city. Your bear flag looks a little like a fucked up beaver though

I am not from the City of Bern.I am just from the canton.My hometown is Thun!! You should visit it. Most beautiful City of switzerland in my opinion.

based
domo arigato mr originalo

I wanted to, i was close, but I had biked for 11 days and had to leave. Sure will though!

A wonderful way to get yelled at or beaten.
Go for it, man.

If you want to catch the cub you first have to enter the tigers cage user.

Just go to a mall lounge area on a weekend.

And just watch i mean.
Too tired to even post properly, what the fuck.

Did you do it user??? Did it work? Offer them like $10 if they say no at first!

is no one going to comment on the horrible state of those feet?

No because we're not nearly as picky as you.
They look fine. Better than most, in fact.

I feel like you're going about this entirely the wrong way. Why not try to get hired at a salon where they give pedicures? Bro, you could BE GETTING PAID TO DO THIS SHIT! Hell, you can probably also build up a nice clientele if you groom yourself well, don't look/act like a Quasimodo, and make polite/interesting conversation with the ladies. Some men also get peds so you have to do them too but I think my plan is a little bit better than yours. People will feel less weird about paying a stranger to massage their feet than have some weirdo do it for free...

How can i get hired at a Salon if i do not have the education needed?

Fuck footfags. Need to be drug out into the street and shot like animals

you may enter the VIP list of sex offenders, but, whatever rock your boat user.

The only way you can do that without having much problems is put a stand in the street with a sign sayin "free foot massages" and say is for a youtube channel or some shit like that.

who says you need an education? It's a fucking salon bro, you aren't cutting hair you're doing feet. Just go, ask for a job. Find all salons in a 15km radius from where you live, hit them all, once a week. If one says you need a cert another might just take you anyway. There are no rules bc not everyone follows them anyway. Be like that kid in the kung fu movie, wait outside the monestary until the monks admit you. Or also go to salon school too, meet more bitches that way. I was a very sucessful systems/lan admin without a degree, I just kept moving up and making a name for myself. Now I'm a sucessful entrepreneur. Too many ppl these days think you need a degree to do something, you don't. Not unless it's like to be a Dr or something. Rich people only send their kids to rich people college so they can network/befriend other rich people, that's it.
Just go and do it, don't give up. Just do it. Nothing to lose, right?

It already worked for that one ""robot"" but he was tall, Black, muscular... and good-looking if I'm being honest. I'm sure others ITT already know who I'm talking about.

Test
Fyfyninkv

And get caught with a raging erection every day.
Genius.

most every single job says you need a degree, plus multiple years of experience in the job, you fucking retarded boomer

By all means do so and post results pls.

you are retarded. testing.

Archive link? Who is this robot you speak of

You will make foot fetish anons look bad in the public eye

Itt we all encourage op to get pepper sprayed

Op here. i will do it today and if the thread is still up i will post results.

It was only a year or two ago. I'll see if I can find the thread.

also testing to see if posting is still fucked.

desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/46547172/

found it.

Attached: 1530674340524.jpg (640x800, 78K)

she has ugly feet, should have asked a bitch with cuter feet than that

Archive link? Who is this robot you speak of.

Orign

literally two posts above yours. learn2followreplychains

Threads like these are why I'm always very, very anxious about telling girls that I'm a footfag

Attached: 1469402261103.png (500x500, 12K)