Robots how do i motivate myself to lose wait?? Any tips for getting my fat ass up and about? Pic related

Robots how do i motivate myself to lose wait?? Any tips for getting my fat ass up and about? Pic related

Attached: JPEG_20190825_215406_3371419636406844147.jpg (720x960, 226K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bmi-calculator.net/bmr-calculator/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cut carbs immediately. weight will melt off like butter.

learn how to spell weight first, retard.

Ah nice, any tips for like filling meals/snacks etc?

Almonds, steak

Sam, is that you in the picture?

Names not sam bro, recognise the place?

No I'm just saying random names, someday I'll get it right and the person will freak out in the thread.

>how do i motivate myself to lose wait??
Stop the clocks.

>wait
Try making a day schedule to organize your time better. It will also help you get into routine and eliminate wait times

Buy a foreclosed property and remodel it yourself. Take you about four months and you will not only have a place to rent out you will also lose a lot of weight. Unless you have no skill to do anything then you are fucked.

Hey! I've lost around 20 kg all with metabolic problems and eating disorders, if you ever need some advice or help or just fitnesspal(I'm still in process, I can be there)!

water,black coffee,tea and cigarettes

it's important to activate your almonds before eating them

You're not fat you're just ugly

Start out simple and cut out fast food,sodas, too much processed food, etc. Drink water as much as possible and if you're thirsty for something else drink 2 percent milk and get some water flavoring to change things up a little bit. All this is extremely simple but very effective for get into rudimentary shape. From there you can personalize how you need to lose weight, like keeping a calorie goal and staying relatively within that limit. Dont be afraid to eat anything that you perceive as "unhealthy" superficially because in reality it's not gonna kill you. Things like bacon, having a homemade burger, etc. Start timing yourself for your 1 mile and 5k times and try to progressively decrease your times. This should happen very quickly if you stick to basic dieting and run even just 2 or 3 times a week. Mix up some calisthenics like push ups, sit ups, stuff like that. It doesn't have to be high intensity, just add a few sets maybe to your runs and you'll find it easier and easier. Also running is incredibly comfy if you have some good music playing and you want to go out for a night run and feel the breeze and moonlight on your body. If you have to stop running because of exhaustion that's completely okay. Walk it out for 5 minutes and continue at a steady pace after that. Hopefully after a while you'll see the progress and you'll fall in love seeing what your body can actually do and you can establish a baseline as to where you should be. Just dont be too hard on yourself in the beginning and dont overthink it. Just go out for 20 minutes and get a jog in. Drink some flavored water or seltzer water instead of soda. If you fuck up and eat bad it's okay, it's not the end of the world. Wishing you the best buddy, I know you can do it

Don't listen to anyone offering dumb, simple, easy tricks.

Go to Jow Forums, click the sticky, bookmark the sticky, then leave Jow Forums forever cuz they will never give you any useful info that isn't on there as they cycle from one meme fad to another.

Watch the first Joe Rogan podcast with David goggins, first 20 min at least

actual gold comedy. now go fuck yourself

Last time I checked by BMI was 24. It could honestly be as high as 30 by now, its been a few months of inactivity. But we are going to make it.

its not that hard. calculate your bmr first. bmi-calculator.net/bmr-calculator/

thats how many calories your body burns every day to keep you alive. if its 1500 calories, eat 1000, create a calorie deficit. no exercise needed, but its good for you so i reccomend it.

but dont forget DIET is the MOST important factor in losing weight. i dont care how long you exercise for, you have to fix your diet first. good luck user

I have seen this place so many times I'm sure it's in my hometown where is this?

Yes yes Oscar

Just practice fasting.
If you eat dinner at 7 pm, don't eat again till 7 pm the next day. Give your body a full 24 hours to digest and enter caveman mode.
Do this 3-5 times a week and you'll be skinny very fast.

what the fuck is going on in your picture its freaking me out OP

OP, this may or may not be morally sound advice.

Cigarette smoking will 100% make you lose weight, even if you're still consuming sugar.

Yeah all four of them look so fucking weird rite?

Youtube Snake Diet he'll be your salvation

Best advice that works for me is summon all your ancestral rage. Hate yourself hate the world just rage. With that pure power lift till you damage your arms, run till you damage your legs. rest and repeat. I usually get in the mood by playing loud music and get the blood pumping by running (Usually in place because I hate working out in public)

look up recipes for keto fat bombs shit always helped me

Look at yourself, and think about how fat and ugly you are. Then go to the gym with a bro, get a pump, and look at yourself. Now you're not as ugly and fat as before, and might even look a little skinnier. Repeat until you actually start to lose fat, and gain muscle.

At that point, when you look at yourself in the mirror, you'll develop a complex about how small you are in comparison to those around you. At that point it's a race to become the biggest dude out there.

Is the tall white guy in the white t shirt called Jamie?

Stop being a lazy shit and do it. Its gonna suck but make it something you have to do. Like brushing your teeth or drinking water. You need to make yourself need to workout every day in order to survive.

what more motivation do you need? not looking like a fat shit is not motivation enough?

eat less exercise more stupid fatty