Would you refuse to date a woman if she complained on the Internet in her free time, felt entitled to sex...

Would you refuse to date a woman if she complained on the Internet in her free time, felt entitled to sex, and hated men? No. So why do we pretend the opposite is true?

Attached: goth girl.jpg (800x1203, 102K)

i'm not even an incel and this answer is easy: she has a choice to sit there and shitpost. for some men, that's literally their only outlet.

>Would you refuse to date a woman if she complained on the Internet in her free time, felt entitled to sex, and hated men?
Yes.

>Would you refuse to date a woman if she complained on the Internet in her free time, felt entitled to sex, and hated men?
I would so your point is invalid

Yes. She would learn not to hate men once she started getting a steady supply of one dick.

crystal.cafe is down the hall and to the left

You're describing my perfect woman here user.

Attached: 1565390965166.jpg (1280x720, 381K)

I would never touch a woman because i do not deserve then. All women prefer and lust after black men.

I like that souless look in her eyes....

da fluoride stare

shut up you worthless cunt. you'd date pic related if he was a 30 year old virgin, drank sewer water in his spare time, made friends with street rats and was a serial child molester

FACE AND LOOKS

personality only matters if you are a low inhib psycho and if you abuse her/beat her/ give her stockholm syndrom through abuse

NOBODY cares about your opinions on females and if you complain on the internet, females only care about physical appearance and violent behavior

Attached: Francisco_Lachowski_2011.jpg (1423x2000, 842K)

Would still hit it
OP is gay

Seriously consider suicide
Originally

Bait, LARP or you sir have problems

Basically what the Jow Forums agents here are tryna do, get all the Nigerians out so the rest of us can enjoy wamen

Bruh thats literally looks like me but slightly tanner

i don't care to date women, i just like bashing them from the comfort of my battlestation.

well then, mister chad, how are females treating you?

am i wrong?

Lets see how to say this. Looks like that but slightly more schizo hows that

Ah i never answered you question. They treat me fine its me who says no. Because most women only want sex. I dont want sex, i want kinks

??????
kinks? is this some delusional cope you tell yourself? are you shy or autistic?

do you actually look like chico or do you just delude yourself? because chico is one of a kind model

im schizoid btw... which is not the same as schizophrenia, but still

Attached: 59b5f198f6938cf8d2ab8246d622c2c0.jpg (640x960, 45K)

Yes even tho this is a false narrative of Jow Forums/r9k users inb4 Op doesn't reply to me because he's just a retard fishing for (You)s

Attached: 1567099307570.jpg (207x320, 16K)

No im pious so i dont do sex and yeah stretch out the dudes head a bit,furrow the brow and then lighten the skin you get me, abit with a bit shorter hair

I keep seeing this myth that incels claim that they are entitled to sex or a gf but I've never seen one say that

>and yeah stretch out the dudes head a bit,furrow the brow and then lighten the skin you get me

okay so your face is longer with uglier eyebrowse. so you dont look like chico at all. okay whatever you say

why do i have pictures of male models saved to my desktop? is it because im homosexual? would you believe me if i told you i was heterosexual? does it even matter?

rly maeks u think

Attached: large.jpg (366x549, 27K)

I would because my presence in her life would keep her away from that activity and change her mind about those things.

Fuck the Church.
Also fuck DUSCUR.

Attached: 1566394297447.jpg (1024x768, 115K)

Sure dont believe what i tell you. i was going for the meme answer with my first answer but no i dont look exactly like the guy we just have similar facial features

Lucy d do you have anymore of that animal abuse stuff (like the cow thing you were posting)
Trying to prove a point right now

you want animal abuse stuff??

oh okay... let me make a thread. i usually make a thread about it every other day, but just because you asked me, ill make one today. ill make a Jow Forums thread too. and ill make sure i have plenty of posts in it

im super super passionate about veganism, i think about it all day every day

heres the thread, go post there if you have any questions about veganism

Attached: kVOhPoO.jpg (800x800, 115K)

Vegans are trash meat is superior.

yes of course i would, she's not fat right?

what makes you think I wouldn't?

Eh,ok,i'll bite
>yellow
>shaworma
>the 2nd hobbit movie
>baby chicks
>las fierbinti (romanian comedy)
>classical,60s,communist propaganda,sabaton,the dreadnaughts
How normie am i?

>implying that's not literally all women
You're also useless and deceptively ugly.

Is she doing an L cosplay or something?

because women and men arent the same. simple as

im very angry the first post wasnt basically this

Cows are stupid af. Good thing we are eating them

Men have lower standards.

>complained on the internet
oh no, the misery. deal breaker right there fella LOLE!!!!!!
>felt entitled to sex
>actually feeling entitled to physical contact with the person you're in a relationship with
oh no, the horror
>hating men
It's okay to hate the opposite gender if you're already in a relationship and you're clingy.

>complained on the Internet in her free time
>hated men
but the majority of women already do these things
>felt entitled to sex
sure who cares

>No
Speak for yourself buddeh

>Would you refuse to date a woman if she complained on the Internet in her free time, felt entitled to sex, and hated men
yes, her personality sounds fun
imagine the irl shitposting

Of course I would. She could use me anytime she wants.

No
>So why do we pretend the opposite is true?
No?

Keep coping with your delusions kid

I love how OP got absolutely destroyed.
There is no such thing as a female incel.

Already dated a woman who did this, didn't really care. Its hard to care what your FOB asian gf thinks about white men when she had a long term bf before coming here from the phillipines. Got with me within 2 dates, later bailed on her after she wanted me to meet her family and shit.

Why haven't you taken the hrt yet?
>Even if you don't become a girl you can become a qt twink
>That'll help you get your bear daddy
>That'll end you being an incel
>If you become a girl you'll be playing life on easy mode
>Then you won't want to kill yourself
So why haven't you Robots?

Being a ugly girl is better than being a ugly boy anyway
.gg/uAmxHrv

>Complained on the internet
About what? they have everything.

>Felt entitled to sex?

What would that even mean for a female?
Ok so she feels like she deserves sex? Ok
How many guys has she had?
If low chance of stds (less then 2 guys)
Then say we'll give her the sex.
Problem solved.

>hated men

Well damn, That ruins everything, wait, don't they already all hate men?

Also the only reason for guys hating girls is no sex,
so if you offer the girl sex, then she shouldn't hate you.
Unless shes crazy
Or a average female.

So i Feel i showed how everything you said was wrong, your welcome.

I would date any "ok looking" woman that would show interest in me regardless of her personality or hobbies

this. women have choices afforded to them men don't

I would. I dream about entitled women abusing me.

I want nothing more than an entitled bitch using me.

I can smell the Judaism through the screen.

>So why do we pretend the opposite is true?
Because girls are inherently different. Girls just seem to clump together easier into the normalfag category.

>Dilussional feminist femcel

Attached: 8d4.png (1199x1024, 264K)

Cause we are men. And we can do whatever we want. Now go clean your asshole.