TRANS ama

Rtrans AMA aask me anything

Attached: 609c2da53cc11cb87f7d5e31dbc5e440.jpg (1024x576, 47K)

How much growth hormone do I need for F cup tiddies?

Rizelle will you be my girlfriend
Being serious here

Why are you not on Reddit?

Hi friend. Are you happy?

Attached: nani(10).png (238x224, 19K)

when will you kill yourself?
its only a matter of time

so whens the appointment set for your euthanasia treatment, I really badly don't wna tyou to misss such an important trans help appointment

How did you find your love for cock, OP?

Jow Forums's hated of trannies is enough to make me want to tolerate them, but there are some things I just don't get

Assuming dysphoria is like depression or something, an abnormality in the brain, then why isn't it treated by making your brain accept your body instead of changing your body to match? Or is that something that they do? I dunno.
Also apparently it's wrong to exclude people without dysphoria from being trans, but if you don't have dysphoria, then why would you be trans?

I know this is a shitpost thread but I can't wrap my head around this stuff which makes me feel guilty because one of my friends transitioned a while back. I want to understand but you get stuff like hormones and surgery and it's just offputting, it seems like a mistake.

why not go back to /lgbt/ you faggot

>Rtrans AMA aask me anything
what are you trans of?

>why isn't it treated by making your brain accept your body instead of changing your body to match?
Not possible not even sure they even know which part of the brain is "wrong",unfixable.

>Also apparently it's wrong to exclude people without dysphoria from being trans.
Reddit thinks like that but you'll find that even in the lgbt board most people are not ok with this, gender dysphoria is unbearing and having idiots fetichist calling themselves trans is insulting.

when are you necking fag?

How disappointed are your friends and family?
Do you think they'd go to your funeral?
Even if they did feel obligated to go or simply just to have a day off of work do you think they'd want to remember you as trans? Would the casket even be open?

yikes boi why would you do this to yourself

Please be my girlfriend

In an original matter I will love you

/d/ is for dick girls

very rarely

i promised my husbando i wouldnt

im about 40% sure im already dead and this is just my own personal hell where I suffer every single moment of my life. Either that or I rolled a -20 on luck stat.

I just like them okay.

>Assuming dysphoria is like depression or something, an abnormality in the brain, then why isn't it treated by making your brain accept your body instead of changing your body to match? Or is that something that they do?
Its more like a savant. Your brain is just formed differently. Theres no adjusting it to be normal. Its literally formed differently than normal. Either you rebuild the brain entirely somehow or you accommodate the brain by fixing the body.

>Also apparently it's wrong to exclude people without dysphoria from being trans, but if you don't have dysphoria, then why would you be trans?
It is wrong to do that according to leftist tumblr faggots and their pc agenda. However, in this thing we call MOTHER FUCKING REALITY, you are 100% correct: if you don't have dysphoria, then you are not trans. Period. Having gender dysphoria is a nightmare existence. This angers the transtrenders and is blackface of transsexuals, but the left wears diapers and fucks little kids so its not like they care about actual transsexuals.

>>>/reddit/ muh srkit club /d/ickgirls and backwards /b/ickgirls are the og boards.
you go back.

what doth sex?

rubbernecking with the best

all my friends are in jail or dead
my family is retarded and terrible human beings
I dont do anything with them and do my best to never interact with them.
They dont know im even trans, so its not even an issue
Its not hard to hide taking pills. The hardest thing to hide was the boobs .
I just gained a ton of weight and then lost it so they figure I have gyno boobs I guess.
It doesnt come up
They just think im weak from too many video games

When will you commit suicide?

thing is we do not yet know how to treat dysphoria like one would treat stuff like schizophrenia, and honestly, a *successful* transition works better than any anti-dysphoria pills ever could desu, it works juuuuuust well enough so that trying to develop better treatment isn't worth it. Also even if the money was there it would get a *lot* of shit from crazy trannies who say this is not an illness blah blah blah you get my point. It's kinda like how gay people are not subjected to "treatment" anymore since it was shown nothing really works, it's the same thing here.

I think that for some 90% of trannies, it is just like, a form of escapism, or a fetish, or both. In my experience, if a tranny watches anime (not like Berserk or JoJo but the cutesty kind), has a trans/pride flag, goes on tangents about TERFs and most importantly, likes women and is obsessed with "cutesy" female clothing, their opinion should really just be discarded, or at least taken with a grain of salt since they are just men who have fallen too deep down the tranny rabbit hole. I can tell you that for me at least, dysphoria has been a fucking nightmare and I would be so glad if I did not have to be a tranny, and it makes me really really angry when people become trannies seemingly for no reason, other than to gain attention

Attached: 44128996_2287640921250745_4008390946113716224_n.jpg (480x484, 28K)

>in this thing we call MOTHER FUCKING REALITY, you are 100% correct: if you don't have dysphoria, then you are not trans. Period.

Based and transmedicalism pilled.

This is a trutrans threas

Attached: 1566983342839.jpg (414x702, 40K)