Is getting fit just so you can fuck women really worth it?

Is getting fit just so you can fuck women really worth it?
What are some other reasons to get fit Jow Forums?

Attached: rich-piana.jpg (1500x1959, 675K)

health reasons my man

Increased grip strength while masturbating better simulates a vagina

So that you can fuck or get fucked by men.

Being strong so no one would pick on you

Attached: 8DE8A672-03A6-40C2-9E37-91705CCB4341.jpg (640x641, 93K)

Lifting is a sort of outlet for me. Plus the progression of strength feels really nice. I started out lifting like a lot of guys do thinking it would increase my confidence and social status but I ended up just falling in love with it just as a hobby on it's own

I lift because it is kind of fun and it feels nice doing it.
I don't have to social skills to talk to people, so doing it for girls would be pointless.

This should your main reason, this and respect.

I find that it gives me a solid foundation with women. It gives me more 'confidence', but even if I am still nervous, women find it quirky and funny rather than creepy like they did with me in the past.
It is truly amazing how people see you differently after you get jacked.
But at this point I wonder what it's all for, I also am thinking of going to a bulk state although that puts a lot of pressure on my frame in the beginning.

mate who in the fuck would pick on your autistic ass

during lifting I'm out of my depression. it's freedom for me. I'm ripped because it's my only way out of my depression. Girls think I'm an alpha chad because of it, also 6'3". Also get nudes easily, girls want to bang, but still too much of an autist to deal with women

nice fanfiction loser

Most women don't like pic related. Just be toned.

how the fuck would you know cunt

Rich Piana and Batista are my two main inspirations along with some other guys.
Even though they changed a lot over the years.

Attached: Batista-batista-2040192-600-837.jpg (600x837, 58K)

rich is dead

I'm not making any noticeable gains but being able to lift more for longer and run further is really nice. Not like I go outside enough for people to notice or anything.
Might end up joining the army, maybe they can give me some life direction.

For me it is about staying fit and looking good as well. I am not so concerned about the scale or the actual numbers I lift as long as it is an upward progression. I am close enough to bench my own bodyweight which is more than 80% of people can say. Also I have turf on the outside of my gym so I can go play ball everyday

You might be in a plateau phase. The body gets used to what you're putting it through and so it freezes up.
Army training is much different though, it's pretty much 100 percent about functionality and how you look is a byproduct of that training. But you already knew that.

while exercising you release shittons of happiness hormones and shit
>outlet for stress and bad times
you set goals for yourself and see yourself achieving them
>increased confidence
you learn about your limits and how to exceed them
>increased agency as well as a better understanding of your own body
your organs work better, especially heart and lungs
>you physically feel better
you actually have something to do, and a reason to socialize
>no wasted time in front of your PC
even if you don't get female attention, many gym bros are willing to help you out even if you are a literal metric ton heavy landwhale
>make friends
you have something to immerse yourself in, and to be passionate about
>get to be a more interesting person

I probably missed some things, but the real message here is: Just fucking get fit, there's 0 reason not to

Improving your quality of life.

This man is not fit. He's a roid monkey who died from taking too much steroids.

Yeah, people respect buff guys more.

Better health, more respect, potentially more bros, self-confidence.
Women don't really care about muscle mass so if you're a robot/virgin it won't change that. However you shouldn't be lifting for women anyways, you're lifting for yourself.

Attached: 1566198620259.jpg (1179x1233, 529K)

Yeah man. Fucking why not? I use to lift all the time to get stronger and in shape, I'd just mess around with girls and troll them. If it were just me talking they weren't always down to fuck, if I just showed my picture they'd be up for it or whatever from the get go.
The chase is a bit more fun if you're gonna a hook a girl that wants you to trampoline her with your dick despite that kinda stuff. Most of them are just like straight up do that anyway, you know what I mean. Some of them are just like totally up for a dicking anywhere or how they can get it. It's a lot more amusing on blind dates and stuff and you know they're not a total cunt of a person after you get to know one another a bit.

Oh, other reasons. There is really no reason to get fit aside from sex. You're going to get discriminated for your appearance, and socio-economic background when looking for employment unless your a white woman. Even then you're going to have trouble with the amount of candidates they go through. If you don't like being in shape, working out, or enjoy fucking whatever you can find there isn't much reason to. By the time a woman can afford to have a guy she's been indoctrinated by communists from bygone eras and probably hates you.

>Is getting fit just so you can fuck women really worth it?
no. but you should still get Jow Forums. it will make you a better man, give you more willpower, you'll sleep better, feel better, be happier, you'll live longer, literally everything about your life will be better.

This. Even if you fail at least you'll be fit and feel better about yourself. It's also good for your mental health.