Femanons, would you ever date an Indian guy?

Femanons, would you ever date an Indian guy?

Attached: Pajeet.jpg (400x400, 63K)

femanon here. yes i would

Attached: E15E5C75-B9B5-41B9-9069-8A9C9753DB88.jpg (1100x735, 228K)

I don't see why not. lots of well dressed indian cuties around. just don't want to deal with a smelly one.

Yes I would if he is normal

assimilated pajeet is pretty based desu. (not call center pajeet)

No probably not. Sorry.

The answer is no. All fembots are Chad chasing delusional racists. They have an inferiority complex and cant accept they arent their high school idol, even though they graduated 10 years ago.

Attached: 20190824_180839.png (764x742, 347K)

>Chad chasing delusional racists
>t. seething pajeet

Do incels actually think posts like these have any effect on womens mindset at all? You sound exactly like those jealous ugly girls who tell Chad not to date Stacey because shes dumb. Slandering your opposition does not make you look more attractive.

>mfw be born paki
man wtf

Attached: 1562155145632.png (645x772, 148K)

Yes I would, but their personalities usually are kind of shallow, only into school/money

Coming from someone who gets random DMs from Indian guys on Instagram all the time...
No

We love you paki bro

Sup paki user idc that you're paki you're still a fag like everyone else on this shit site

No Indian men have horrible eyes.

hey pharell

There are Chadjeets, they're just not that dark dalit street shitter

>Be Indian, third generation (Parents born in US)

Ty to the two or three femanons who said they would date an assimilated one. r9k and pol always made me believe that I had no chance in life. Prolly still gonna off myself but thx for the little bit of hope.

I hate their accent and I hate how dishonest they are

Yes, i went on a date with one before but he told me he loved me on the first date so I never saw him again

I'm white and live in India. I know plenty of brown guys who have Chad-like characteristics and get laid often. However, most Indian men living in India don't know how to interact with women. South Asian society, as a whole, is conservative--simply being seen outside with a non-related member of the opposite sex is enough to land a lot of people in a world of shit.

I knew a lot of second-generation Indian-Americans in the U.S. who seemed a lot better adjusted than their truly desi peers. A lot of the aversion to Indian guys is just cultural--most don't know how to act around women, or feel entitled to a certain level of affection and sacrifice that's unusual among people who have ambitions beyond "being a housewife."

If you are ugly then no, if you are good looking then yes. Not a fembot but this is how it goes. Race does not matter

I don't get what's the deal with everyone hating on them. I've only had positive experiences with them. Mostly all that I met were highly educated. Unlike people from other countries they seem to be helpful by nature. They don't look grotesque.
I do not know what dating one would be like. I had one friend from India that was a lanklet. Like two meters, which I suppose is rare. He was kinda crazy, prideful but above average looks and fun. lol also racist but not severely. He always was wondering why people here treat him like sub-human when he has treated others that do not resemble him like subhumans all his life.

No but that's the same to most other races. Interracial relationships in general are too much drama and extra effort.

Hindus are very dishonest as are most Indians. For the non pajeets in this thread, stay away from them. And for those that say it, no I am not a Muslim, I was raised catholic but I am not religious.
>t.pajeet

Hindus are scum tbqh. So glad my parents left India before I was born

Why are they dishonest? I have heard this before. All Indians seem to care about is money. I guess it might be hindus

nope, it's a general indian thing. also christian pajeets and muslim pajeets tend to be lower caste, so is just butthurt.

No one outside of your religion cares about your caste system mate. I hate muslims and I would still rather be around them than you people.

>Christians and muslims tends to be lower caste
Not like the caste system means anything in India at this point. Plus, if they are not Hindu, I doubt they care. India is a joke. Not surprised muslims and Christians leave it

No I've never met an Indian guy who wasn't a tryhard asshole. Plus I want kids eventually and if they were half indian they'd look nothing like me.

yeah and my point is pajeets are in the caste system, which explains 's post you literal mongoloid
except it does when it comes to marriage. also it's usually the hindus who leave it since they can afford to do so. the caste system matters to the extent that it's equivalent to the class system in india - educated immigrant indians are overwhelmingly brahmins while the ones who are stuck in india drinking cow piss are lower caste

Why would the caste system in terms of marriage matter to those who are not Hindu? No Muslim or Christian would touch a Hindu, even if they are a so called high caste
>Brahmins leave, lower caste Hindus drink piss
Well, yh

racist family? that's often a problem

tfw no one is talking about sikh's, literal chad-jeets

Attached: 1359433665884.jpg (558x458, 177K)

Their hair stinks

sikh's are fucking bros. i actually feel bad that people confuse them with mudslimes.