Hello anons, give me your strongest arguments against trannies, gays and the like...

hello anons, give me your strongest arguments against trannies, gays and the like. convince me these subhumans deserve the hate.

Attached: 43808.jpg (225x350, 35K)

Here's a good argument, stick it up your ass.
Sage

It's against the will of the ancient tribal god who tells me what to do.

Attached: 1532051393303.jpg (489x354, 44K)

plz visit pol they will gladly nlighten you on all you need to know about gays, trannies, and the like

Seig Kaiser!

Gay is fine just dont be obnoxious about it by making it the forefront of your personality. Trannies however are mentally ill mutants who want to mutilate their genitals and think thats good and normal

Why do you have such a strong need to circlejerk and reach for reasons to hate people? You don't deserve to post the best officer, you're a grade A faggot

Attached: genes.jpg (480x3240, 361K)

It's a Jow Forums circlejerk because Trump won. Trannies, traps and femboys do nothing wrong inherently. They just like being feminine. I do agree with others that trannies who cut off their penis is a really bad and disgusting thing.

Debauchery and therefore STDs. Consider that : if gays didn't exist, AIDS wouldn't either.

That's why I support gay marriage and gay family but want to prohibit gay bars/clubs

>Consider that : if gays didn't exist, AIDS wouldn't either.
Pretty sure the first person to have sex with a monkey in Africa was probably straight

i am not anti gay nor anti tranny, i just want to understand r9ks hate for them

Gays spread it

i am OP btw

There's no stronger argument than the human will. If someone, without external influence, believes he's of the opposite gender, who are we to argue them?

Attached: adf.jpg (320x258, 12K)

Imagine knowing this is true. Then imagine all the normies saying this is false

>shitting up the board with their delusional narcissism
>constantly derailing threads with their faggotry
>muh 1541635 become a grill threads a day
>they're not even cute or feminine at all. Just faggots with ALL the fetishes
If sexuality and sex is the core of your identity, you deserve nothing but death, doesn't matter if you identify as a train or attack helicopter.

Attached: 1565842099328.jpg (189x189, 12K)

>denying the world good wholesome children
>denying the world a good male role model and example of a good man
>denying a girl her ascension into womanhood through her by becoming a mother and denying her the masculinity to reflect her own femininity off of
>denying their own family and parents pride in t heir offspring and rewards for their toil
>purposefully placing yourself into a degenerate sub-culture built around suffering and self-destruction
>denying their race an existence whilst on the cusp of the genetically immortality that will result from space colonialism
>ending a genetic line that has existed since the dawn of time for degenerate and selfish short term pleasures thus causing all prior suffering experienced by all ancestors to become worthless

The world needs you more than ever and it needs you at your best. The forces of evil tempt you into easy and quick pleasures through demoralization which leads to crippled self-esteem and negative thought loops, positive actions, self-improvement and constant perseverance towards your goals and the acquisition of knowledge will set you and in turn humanity free.

They are the womens's equivalent to blackface

>willfully ignoring that afromen killed and ate SIV-infected afroapes and the SIV mutated into HIV

>not realizing that before gay sex was a thing the only way for AIDS to spread was through straight sex
>being this retarded

There isn't a good reason to hate them. They're mentally ill and deserve help. The people who deserve hate are the ones who drive them into suicide.

Gay sex is debauchery in essence because between men there is no moderation and less selectivity. This is why STDs were spread much more via gay sex than straight sex.

yeah, it's not like they were forced to do it haphazardly because it was illegal or anything... just like the prohibition era, nothing went wrong hygiene - wise and everyone drank in moderation, unlike the filthy gheys

The ones who encourage their behaviour also deserve hate, friends and close ones should help a person to reach the right path, not agree to whatever mebtal illness induced idea they get.

This thread is filled with trannies and retards
Op, use this:
1. Your body decides your gender, not your mind and medications
2. Your parents arent happy raising a boy with all their love to see him become a girl because of his fetish

Attached: 1566785081735.jpg (1024x923, 162K)

Its fucking disgusting. They will tell you it's a part of nature, but I don't see to gay monkeys fucking around

Here's a good one
They literally have their own fucking board but they come here instead, posting disgusting things only their own community would embrace, to a group of straight people trying to enjoy their day

I have nothing against anyone being gay and it's perfectly normal but transgenderism is a harder pill to swallow. I just don't think it's inherently natural for people to go against their basic biology; I mean, you can transition until you look as feminine as possibly but your DNA will always have XY chromosomes. I feel like ideally there would be a better solution for someone with gender dysphoria than just transitioning. But idk, it's not something I'm up in arms about and the argument of "it goes against nature" can be thrown around at a multitude of things. It's just hard to not be hesitant about it.

that board is for something different, the trans threads here symbolize being a social outcast, most trans aint cute and here's where they belong

They're not outcasts on their own board
I hope you do know what the T in lgbT stands for
I don't care how they look but I sure as hell DO NOT want to see it. kinda how I don't want to see gays either and neither of them want to see a male and female together.

It's wrong and disgusting and quite frankly ruins the mood for everyone not into that shit, but if people want to do that shit do it where it doesn't bother people not into it