Animal rights

please logically explain why you eat meat. theres not a single argument for eating meat besides "its immoral but i still do it because its fun and i dont care". hundred of millions of animal die every year for our collective taste pleasure. we dont need any animal products to be healthy, we just eat them because its tasty and we prefer our temporary taste pleasure over a lifetime of an animal's suffering

animals like pigs and cows dont want to die for your taste preferences. strictly speaking, humans dont need any animal products to survive. theres not a single nutrient that cant be gotten from a vegan diet thats exclusively found in meat. and going vegan is great for your health. going vegan reduces your chances for diabetes, being overweight, cancer and heart attacks. vegans live the longest and consistently have the lowest rates of disease and cancers

all real robots should go vegan, because its hypocritical of your to complain about the suffering you endure in life, the pain you feel due to being a virgin and bullied by chad, normies and your unloving parents, yet inflict much more suffering unto innocent animals for your taste pleasure and "yummy in my tummy tum tum"

just admit it; vegans are right

Attached: main-qimg-76e74dbea5c9d5fe3eafe0be7fcf53ea.jpg (1080x720, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?list=PLtc3iQTP5EZ8zZ4IG1kNzvF9X9lj-8eZl&v=eTYjuZzuzNg
youtube.com/watch?v=LQRAfJyEsko
youtube.com/watch?v=UcN7SGGoCNI
youtube.com/watch?v=utPkDP3T7R4
youtube.com/watch?v=ao2GL3NAWQU
youtube.com/watch?v=C1vW9iSpLLk
youtube.com/watch?v=PLl3vEGU49Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Wofs3rFnggs
youtube.com/watch?v=tgiOT_kZ_js
youtube.com/watch?v=UTxLHqeXZNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4mIC_OKOjIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LXigmGZk5FU&list=PL5TLzNi5fYd8FjyRK69fnvN3nX4TCvrez
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864
cancercouncil.com.au/21639/cancer-prevention/diet-exercise/nutrition-diet/fruit-vegetables/meat-and-cancer/
wcrf.org/dietandcancer/exposures/meat-fish-dairy
cancer.ca/en/prevention-and-screening/reduce-cancer-risk/make-healthy-choices/eat-well/limit-red-meat-and-avoid-processed-meat/?region=bc
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/09/170905134506.htm
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/323518.php
health.clevelandclinic.org/how-to-reduce-your-risk-of-diabetes-cut-back-on-meat/
health.harvard.edu/healthbeat/whats-the-beef-with-red-meat
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/325006.php
jhsph.edu/research/centers-and-institutes/johns-hopkins-center-for-a-livable-future/research/clf_publications/pub_rep_desc/meat_intake.html
youtube.com/watch?v=AAHHcq1WwtU
youtube.com/watch?v=rabHBbgDH3U
youtube.com/watch?v=oZ4cwqvo9L8
youtube.com/watch?v=ftonX5zBrHU
youtube.com/watch?v=hHrysja5lYw
vocaroo.com/i/s1rw782CdBmS
youtube.com/watch?v=97Wry4ppywQ
youtube.com/watch?v=S52BM7Y6h5M
yourveganfallacyis.com/en/ancestors-ate-meat
steamcommunity.com/id/lucideksdee/
youtube.com/watch?v=iL9QJEm_SJY
vocaroo.com/i/s1xDxD1j4Wbm
logicallyfallacious.com/tools/lp/Bo/LogicalFallacies/177/Two-Wrongs-Make-a-Right
youtube.com/watch?v=mqD3FkDgGYk
youtube.com/watch?v=9WW8JdCLngI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_consciousness
fcmconference.org/img/CambridgeDeclarationOnConsciousness.pdf
psychologytoday.com/ca/blog/animal-emotions/201711/cows-science-shows-theyre-bright-and-emotional-individuals
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2011/jul/07/cows-best-friends
peta.org/issues/animals-used-for-food/factory-farming/cows/hidden-lives-cows/
news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/07/150714-animal-dog-thinking-feelings-brain-science/
sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/04/150428081801.htm
livescience.com/39481-time-to-declare-animal-sentience.html
theconversation.com/heres-what-the-science-says-about-animal-sentience-88047
theguardian.com/world/2018/nov/21/american-killed-isolated-indian-tribe-north-sentinel-island
theguardian.com/world/2018/nov/27/sentinel-island-calls-to-leave-body-of-american-killed-by-tribespeople
youtube.com/watch?v=z1hqNPl-BWw
youtube.com/watch?v=CblEnrysVIA
youtube.com/watch?v=MmHiZQRaso0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i wasn't going to make a thread today, but someone asked me something about animal rights, and it triggered me to make a thread. lately ive been on a hair's trigger when it comes to talking about veganism. i literally spent a good 3 hours today talking about veganism on WoW today. i spent 1 hour one-on-one with a guy debating veganism. i CANT STOP TALKING ABOUT IT. its taking over my mind, its all i want to talk about

literally i played wow for 10 hours today, but i only spent 7 hours leveling, the other 3 hours i was in general chat talking about veganism

resources

horrors of slaughterhouses:
youtube.com/watch?list=PLtc3iQTP5EZ8zZ4IG1kNzvF9X9lj-8eZl&v=eTYjuZzuzNg
youtube.com/watch?v=LQRAfJyEsko

horrors of the dairy industry:

eggs are unethical:
youtube.com/watch?v=utPkDP3T7R4

understanding why we eat pigs and love dogs:
youtube.com/watch?v=ao2GL3NAWQU

philosophical arguments for veganism
youtube.com/watch?v=C1vW9iSpLLk
youtube.com/watch?v=PLl3vEGU49Q

how to get started on a vegan diet:
youtube.com/watch?v=Wofs3rFnggs
youtube.com/watch?v=tgiOT_kZ_js

how meat causes diabetes, cancer and heart disease:
youtube.com/watch?v=UTxLHqeXZNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4mIC_OKOjIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LXigmGZk5FU&list=PL5TLzNi5fYd8FjyRK69fnvN3nX4TCvrez

Attached: this is common in the dairy industry.jpg (1920x1080, 214K)

Fuck animals I love their meat.

for a vegan you sure love watching animals die huh?

They're below us. No high thinking. Thus they shouldn't get that much sympathy.

>worthless unemployed neet parasite gaymer cumbrain nigger castrated mentally ill dicklet tripfaggot spamming cocksucker leaf telling me what to do
*yawn*

I eat meat because I envy the dead

You posted this here at least 2 weeks ago

In the context of a Christian slave morality, your reasoning is logic.
This is why slave morality is shit. You cannot live without dominating some other individuals.

>namefaggot
Lmfao

Origniallho

holy shit this b8. Literally posted something about tats in an earlier thread. lol.

do you think animals have any moral significance? so for example, is it morally wrong to abuse animals for your pleasure?

is going around killing animals for fun morally wrong?
is it wrong to kill and eat dogs when you dont have to?

i understand you get sensory pleasure from eating animals, but does sensory pleasure justify enslavement and killing? is it okay for me to rape children to death, if i get sensory pleasure from it?

absolutely dude, i get off on it. but i dont pay for it to happen. i also enjoy watching people die from accidents, but i dont pay for those things to happen either. i just want animal exploitation to stop

>adhoms character attacks
you may be right in understanding who i am, but what difference does it make? how do any of those things invalidate my arguement? if i said something you'd agree with, would you bring those things up?

and you are right, im a mental nutcase to end all nutcases. bring me the craziest person you know, ill show him a video of me cutting my balls off and say "hello, my name is lucy dee, nice to meet you :^)"

Attached: image_3_3292.jpg (768x576, 112K)

I eat meat because I'm hungry you absolute retard fukk off and die in a hole.

Vegans are subhuman faggots who should be exterminated. I'm gonna eat bacon until I die of overdose on good food

>is it morally wrong to abuse animals for your pleasure
Yes but it's ok to kill them for meat.

its literally not. these animals didnt want to die, and we dont have to kill them. we can survive perfectly fine on a vegan diet, we dont have to eat animals

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864

"It is the position of the American Dietetic Association that appropriately planned vegetarian diets, including total vegetarian or vegan diets, are healthful, nutritionally adequate, and may provide health benefits in the prevention and treatment of certain diseases. Well-planned vegetarian diets are appropriate for individuals during all stages of the life cycle, including pregnancy, lactation, infancy, childhood, and adolescence, and for athletes"

Attached: morals and ethics and hipocrisy.jpg (1266x1268, 260K)

Are you Horde or Alliance and what server?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Joshikousei no Mudazukai - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_05.38_[2019.08.16_17.26.44].png (1280x720, 679K)

I agree. It is okay to kill animals if you eat them. Just like it is okay to kill humans if you eat them.

>these animals didnt want to die
Nobody gives a fuck what they want. They're a lower species. Fuck them.

ah yes bait thread thanks
i'm not but whatever
>do you think animals have any moral significance?
no, most of them are billions times dumber than humans and therefore are only worthy for meat/skin/fur/etc
>is going around killing animals for fun morally wrong?
if you kill someone just for fun and nothing else (like meat/i wrote it above anyway/etc) then you are a fag
>is it wrong to kill and eat dogs when you dont have to?
if they are useless for everything else then yes why not

Humans =/= animals. It's immoral to kill humans. Fuck your strawman.

>cares about animals
>doesn't care about proxy wars waged by western powers across the world that killed millions and have ultimately benefited westerners exclusively
Hmm

>inb4 non-westerners are animals
Epic

horde, server is harod. im lvl 20 rn, im just at the start of hillsbrad foothills i think

Attached: WoWScrnShot_082819_053722.jpg (1920x1080, 343K)

God created them. Hunting for sport, and eating them is totally okay. Every sort of person I've talked to that reads the bible says it's fine to eat the fucking things.
I'd murder the fuckers for sport if I could. Pigs would cannibalize one another if they had any chance at feeding. They're beasts and created to be used that way.
They have no way of using the environment or tools. They're simply alive as a plague that goes ferral to wait to die from comet strikes or the heat death of the universe. Even if everyone stopped eating it all the time instead of fishing, it wouldn't exhaust natural resources and cause less problems.
Some PETA or animal rights faggot would pull some pork chop out of the mouth of some starving fucking kid in Africa and tell them to go die of hunger and malnutrition if they could.

Attached: 1559831188800.jpg (962x642, 125K)

pol thread if you want to see what those retards are up to. honestly that board is so fucking stupid it hurts

its been repeatedly scientifically shown that a vegan diet is nutritionally adequate for humans. people have been vegan for 10+ years and have great health

going vegan is associated with lower rates of heart disease and cancer and diabetes

cancercouncil.com.au/21639/cancer-prevention/diet-exercise/nutrition-diet/fruit-vegetables/meat-and-cancer/
wcrf.org/dietandcancer/exposures/meat-fish-dairy
cancer.ca/en/prevention-and-screening/reduce-cancer-risk/make-healthy-choices/eat-well/limit-red-meat-and-avoid-processed-meat/?region=bc

sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/09/170905134506.htm
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/323518.php
health.clevelandclinic.org/how-to-reduce-your-risk-of-diabetes-cut-back-on-meat/

health.harvard.edu/healthbeat/whats-the-beef-with-red-meat
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/325006.php
jhsph.edu/research/centers-and-institutes/johns-hopkins-center-for-a-livable-future/research/clf_publications/pub_rep_desc/meat_intake.html

Attached: diabetes chart.png (1150x648, 202K)

Because I like it and it has no carbs.
That's it.
There is no such thing as true morality or objective morality. It is entirely based on what the individual thinks. I'm willing to trade putting farm animals in harsh conditions for decent meat prices and easy access.
We have one life on Earth and I'm not going to put farm animals above my selfish pleasures.

That doesn't mean I hate animals or anything. I'd love to have enough money and land for a nice little farm where I take good care of all the animals and only occasionally slaughter a pig or cow when I'd like, although my cows would be chill as fuck and probably wouldn't mind. All my cow niggas would be wagyu/kobe tier. I'd massage them niggas every day n feed em rice wine.

I don't even want to get near pol shit, but if pig farmers here just leg there shit go ferral, they're the type of animal the uproots soil. They're the type of creature that will create a dust bowl. The water table will get fucked up. Crops will get destroyed. It's just going to be and ugly situation and then everyone will have a problem you can't live off eating ferral pigs.

>this bait thread again
I certainly dislike industrial meat production, small scale farming is far more ethical but veganism isn't my cup of tea either.
As far as I'm concerned, if it isn't unethical for animals to eat meat then it isn't for me either.

Attached: squiwirrel.jpg (900x1600, 312K)

easy to watch vegan street interviews:
youtube.com/watch?v=AAHHcq1WwtU
youtube.com/watch?v=rabHBbgDH3U
youtube.com/watch?v=oZ4cwqvo9L8

youtube.com/watch?v=ftonX5zBrHU
youtube.com/watch?v=hHrysja5lYw

heres clarence, an actual lifter who's strong and been vegan for years

>no, most of them are billions times dumber than humans and therefore are only worthy for meat/skin/fur/etc
okay, so intelilgence is what gives something moral value?

what about retarded people? they are stupid, so do they have intelligence?
what about niggers? niggers are very stupid primitive people, so is it okay to enslave and kill niggers?

>if you kill someone just for fun and nothing else (like meat/i wrote it above anyway/etc) then you are a fag
but thats why people eat meat. they can survive perfectly fine on a vegan diet, they just prefer the taste of meat. its done for fun, they dont have to, they just like doing it

>There is no such thing as true morality or objective morality
by your morality its wrong to abuse animals. if you wouldnt want to be abused yourself but abuse others that constitutes a double standard and is hypocritical, you fucking RETARD

Attached: 1561872519115.jpg (640x898, 123K)

You fucking vegans need to get deported to a desert area. You should start managing your water and desalination primarily, and growing what needs to grow and raising live stock there. A very big vegan commute that can sustain its resources. You got migrant workers from all over the place that can accomplish any sort of sustainable plan. You don't need to destroy other habitats that are hardly preserved to continue yatches and yatching around. The entire globe has has yatch's and coffin ships sent to every corner of the Earth. A yacht is exploring a place it's already been, the entire earth doesn't need to be the burmida triangle. Maybe try outer space and distant objects if you want to explore the unknown. No "here be dragons" are left on this rock.

guys im so fucking tired... im going to pass out....

sorry this thread has been so shit... honestly im sorry im really tired....

fuuuuuckkkk..................... go vegan all you virgins out there. its hypocritical of you to complain about the suffering you've endured by the hands of normies yet eat meat yourself

fucking delusional hypocrites GO VEGAN. you have to be a vegan to be a robot

robot is defined as this:

- male
-virgin
- vegan

you HAVE to be a vegan to be a robot. you cant abuse animals and claim robot status sorry

Attached: bullying and depression.png (1806x936, 1.2M)

Why do you do this to yourself, preacher man? You're just like the christian street preacher shouting at people who don't gaf. Yes, I'm that guy, it's me again.

Seriously, haven't we been through this enough now for you to see how pointless it is? What are you hoping happens when you do this, that everyone say "by golly you're right, I'm converting rn."

If we all pretend to go along with your nonsense, will this help you find something that's actually productive to do?

I simply don't care about cows, chickens, pigs or fish.

There's your explanation.

xdddddddddddddd fucking tired go vegan my duerrrrr

k bois im going to sleep these animals dont wnat to die stop being hypocritical and go vegannn

Attached: main-qimg-6e5e9f804de2abe00c34346ca8e60357.jpg (1080x720, 194K)

Ty for your response. I actually listened to it. I don't like you, but I do like you now. You are a fucking annoying pest but you know what? I think there is something a bit admirable about your single-mindedness. You're like a machine or an insect, so single-minded. We'll have to agree to disagree, I'll never be vegan but I don't think heckling you will be fun for me anymore. I'll avoid your threads going forward. Plenty of others lined up to take a shot at you anyway. Best of luck to you.

I don't eat meat, because I'm not double-digit-IQ retarded. That simple.

Because killing for sport is what makes us human, that's why we destroy any wild animals who take to killing for sport. It's our domain. If we want to eat the meat afterwards, who cares?

OP you're doing God's work. Keep it up. There are no doubt many people lurking this thread who are seriously considering veganism, now.

You expect way too much.

Who tf cares about animals. They don't have souls just eat em

testggfdgdfgfd

>everyone stops eating meat
>there's no need to breed various kinds of farm animals
>they all just die out
yes YES i love animals

Veganism is a fucking cult. You fucking idiots rather take jew made supplement pills for your nutrient deficient grass diet, then eat normal fucking food. Vegans are fucking LOW IQ, often female, following their emotions and not fucking logic. Go vegan and die

Why would the worker cut open the womb? You are watching propoganda

>do you think animals have any moral significance? so for example, is it morally wrong to abuse animals for your pleasure?
Yes, of course. Animals have exactly as much moral significance as people.
But that pales in comparison to the pleasure I get from eating them.
Morality is a purely theoretical concept. We can talk about 'you should do this' and 'you shouldn't do that' and hypothetically we might agree but when it comes to the real world all that matters is your own personal enjoyment. Why would I let some theoretical idea of right and wrong limit my own actions in the day to day?

youtube.com/watch?v=97Wry4ppywQ

>racism
And yet you argue for animal rights. Hypocrite.

Because animals taste so fucking good.

Alright OP i'm going to make this short, sweet and to the point.
>1. meat is fucking yummy
>2. now that the whole world has become PC, I'll eat it even more out of spite.
>3. I'm American
>4. OP is a faggot

Is yummy

Yeah livestock industry is fucked, food production is fucked, but saying eating meat is immoral? Your cat will literally eat you if you don't wake up after it starts licking you. It will take him three days to do it if he's really hung up.
So many animals eat meat. So many animals kill to survive. It's just the natural order. I mean, you do you but it's literally impossible to be healthy on a vegan diet.
Also why is it okay to eat plants? Trees have fungal information networks not dissimilar to the internet. Plants respond to music and mood. There's even evidence plants have feelings, but it's fine to eat them and harvest their seeds and fruits? How delusional can you be?

Last October I stopped eating meat and became a "ovo-lacto-pescatarian." (I didn't know that term at the time.)

I just couldn't keep eating meat any longer, man. I like animals too much. It really bums me out A LOT at how we just slaughter millions of animals for food that's just unnecessary. My final meat dinner was a Popeye's fried chicken. I just looked down at the bones on my plate and started freaking out. An animal had died so I could have dinner. And why? I could've just eaten something else.

It seems that people either eat meat because (i) they are willfully blind and don't want to know how slaughterhouses work, (ii) they think animals are just braindead idiots (and don't bother to check either way), or (iii) they buy into the marketing and think eating meat is "manly." The last category is just sad. Watch an Arby's commercial... the brainwashing is so fucking obtuse.

I'm at the point where I'm done with milk and eggs. I've lately been drinking macademia milk and oat milk. Cutting out eggs will be a bit rough since they're used in baked goods, but I can manage. Fortunately, I haven't "missed" or craved ANYTHING so far. Even a little. I don't miss it at all.

I do plan to continue plowing fish every day, though. I love sardines. Sorry!

But seriously, imagine if the human race was enslaved by aliens and all members of our species were reduced to the status of livestock. No freedom, no family, no food but slop provided by your captors, and an artificially short life that ends with being slaughtered. Would you want to maintain that kind of existence?

literally because it pisses you off cucklord

Why even worry at this point? this planet maybe has a few centuries left where human civilization will actually last. After that it will be over and likely before the fall only the extremely wealthy will even be able to eat any animal greater than a fucking rat anyway. No need to worry about asinine lost causes like veganism. The slate is going to be wiped clean and people can kick and scream all they want but in the end they will stop nothing.

Its all going to fucking burn and the best part is even with Human's never existing to begin with it would still burn but maybe last a bit longer. Either way I welcome the void, creation is a lie and a mistake and must be wiped clean so the purity of the void can return.

morals dont matter if not backed up by a god

every major religion says its fine to eat meat
and if god doesent exsit, then we can do whatever the fuck we want anyway

Honestly, where vegans fuck up is when they try to argue for animal rights instead of the benefits of vegan food towards losing weight and looking good. If there was cheap vegan fast food I'd eat there. Except wherever you find vegan options it's pricey and it tastes like shit.

No one's taking your onions milk away faggot

This world is filled with unbridled evil, why would another victim of this shitcan do anything positive for it? I'm still considering going vegetarian if I can afford it because I am an animal lover and riddled with moral thoughts, but still, why should I be moral if everyone else fucking sucks?

The argument is simple. I like the taste of meat, and I live in America. As such, I have the right to be supplied with meat to purchase at any given time for my eating pleasure.

It's moral and I still do it because it's fun and I don't care.
If some bigger animal wants to eat me it's fine If I die by being mauled by a bear it's fine it's the way it's supposed to be. The weak should fear the strong. The problem I have with meat is that people generally eat too much of it. It's more healthy to eat meat once or twice a week not every day for dinner + things like ham sandwiches. If people started to eat amounts of meat they're supposed to then maybe animals wouldn't need to be packed in cages by dozens, it would probably also help with how much beef production contributes to global warming.

hi guys i woke up couple hours ago & did my mourning routine. just ate soup and took a massive dump. time to shitpost all day about veganism, maybe play some wow. brewing tea as i type this. heres the poverty soup i ate, it was buckwheat, lentils, canned chickpeas, canned corn, canned peas+carrots, and a small can of potato paste. dont tell me shit about vegan food being expensive

youtube.com/watch?v=S52BM7Y6h5M

>It's moral
well it obviously isn't. you wouldnt be okay with being treated like this. your standards of behavior for yourself are different than for these animals. you fucking retard

>If some bigger animal wants to eat me it's fine If I die by being mauled by a bear it's fine it's the way it's supposed to be

see, thats not a good analogy because thats not what we are doing to animals. we arent killing them in a survivla situation, we are enslaving them by the hundreds of millions, castrating them, raping them, killing their children and then killing them

so you wouldn't be opposed to having your race be enslaved by a superior race of humans because they are stronger? you wouldn't mind being born a slave to some supeior human who castrates you and rapes your sisters and kills one of them?

>The weak should fear the strong
so what im getting from you is might makes right?
so its moral for someone to come and steal from you and physically assault you, because they are stronger? its moral for niggers to commit white genocide in south africa because they are stronger? you dont have any moral problems with people physically assaulting you or killing you?

like how big of a disengenous rat do you have to be to say shit like this. i bet the moment you experience injustices and suffering at the hands of others you will cry about it all day like the rat faced faggot that you are. meat eaters are always such disgusting hypocrites

Attached: morals and ethics and hipocrisyzzz.jpg (1266x1268, 259K)

What do you think of vegetarians user, give me your opinion on them

im collecting checks and still got my balls, how are you holding up bro?

Attached: 1540970133242.png (466x512, 124K)

Are you autistic it's in our fucking genes. We have done it since our creation and will still do it.

>i wasn't going to make a thread today, but someone asked me something about animal rights
>spent a good 3 hours today talking about veganis
>i spent 1 hour one-on-one with a guy debating veganism
>3 hours i was in general chat talking about veganism
> its taking over my mind, its all i want to talk about
kek
yourname change so i suppose its bate but if not thats one fat cope if i ever saw one. get a real hobby for fucks sake!

Attached: 71MwyE40eZL._SY606_.jpg (429x606, 34K)

>lucy
show tits or gtfo

got my bux today. im doing alright, been playing WoW lately. ive been injecting test sporadically, but i ran out, i need to order some more, im seeing an endocrinologist in about a month

heres some poverty vegan stew i just ate. i think its shameful being a neet but if i wasnt getting bux i'd be homeless. i am ashamed of being a useless parasite but im genuinely mentally broken

>Are you autistic
why yes i am, i have a diagnosis and everything

>appealing to history and what our ancestor have done asa justification for killing animals against their will
we literally had human slavery for thousands of years. literally instructions on how to keep slaves are in the bible. we've been raping women for thousands of years. in acient rome and greece having sex with boys was a normal part of culture. we've been genociding other human tribes for thousands of years. we've been doing animal and human sacrifices for thousands of years

so are you saying anything is morally justifiable just as long as we've been doing it for a long time? so culture and genetics dictate whats morally acceptable?

i could very strongly argue that 99.999% of humans are genetically related to serial rapists. literally, being a rapist increased the chances of passing on your genes. ghenkis khan killed and raped all his life, and like 1 in 4 people are. does that make it morally okay to rape and pillage
yourveganfallacyis.com/en/ancestors-ate-meat

lucy dee is my real online name. originally my name was "LuciD" for over a decade. i made it back in 2006

heres my steam, LuciD has been my name for the longest time, easily over a decade. i made it back when i was playing scbw back in 2006. i copied the name style of "IdrA" a popular broodwar player at the time that i really liked
steamcommunity.com/id/lucideksdee/

but when i was playing csgo everyday, people kept calling me "lucy dee" instead of lucid, and now i much prefer than name over lucid

Attached: IMG_1411.jpg (3264x2448, 1.64M)

They cant start revolution

vegetarianism is preferable over meat eating, but its still immoral. literally you are paying for dairy cows to be forcibly impregnated, and for their male baby cows to be killed on their first day of life, all for your milk and cheese. its still slavery and a bit over 50% of most western countries beef comes from spent dairy cows

when a dairy cow reaches around 4-5 years old she becomes old and doesnt produce as much milk, so they kill get and grow new cows. they just make more money that way. the dairy industry is exceptionally unethical and filled with horrific animal abuse

i do think that vegetarianism is preferable over eating meat and just braindead "BACON THO" average meat consumption, but you are still paying for animal slavery and murder. veganism is the end goal, ethically speaking

youtube.com/watch?v=iL9QJEm_SJY

>waaaa waaa he said THE NIGGER WORD=OOOOO

kill yourself you over-socialized easily offended giga-nigger. just because im against slavery doesnt mean i like dumb niggers like you

neither could niggers. LITERALLY the reason why slavery become illegal was because white people protested against it. literally abraham lincon made it illegal. slave niggers couldn't protest and fight back, it was other white people who fought against slavery

Attached: unborn baby cows.jpg (1920x1079, 386K)

>raping them
You keep repeating this butnever ever explain what you mean. Are you talking about artifical impregnation? Btw you know that most wild animal "relationships" are pretty rapey, right?

>animals like pigs and cows dont want to die for your taste preference
They don't "want" anything, they're just animals. They don't understand the concept of "want", they're just mindless beasts.

>Vegans are fucking LOW IQ
love these character attacks. kid cant attack the philosophical principles of veganism, so he resorts to attacking the people who are talking. ur a intellectual joke. and thats not even true, people who identify as vegetarians as adults had higher childhood iq than

vocaroo.com/i/s1xDxD1j4Wbm

>Btw you know that most wild animal "relationships" are pretty rapey, right?
does that make it okay to abuse them as much as we want then? christ

if niggers are very violent to eachother in tribe warfare in primitive africa, does that make it okay to kill them, to rape them, and to eslave them?

logicallyfallacious.com/tools/lp/Bo/LogicalFallacies/177/Two-Wrongs-Make-a-Right

Attached: Vegetarian NCDS.jpg (590x472, 17K)

I am a 19y/o male but have a strong desire to become an attractive slut.

I want to be dominated by chads as they pound me.
Even when I watch porn I imagine myself as the girl.
I considered HRT but dont have the balls. I want to suck a cock so bad. I'll probably die with my desires...

Who else in the same boat?
.gg/myT7chJ

>They don't understand the concept of "want"

yes they do you FUCKING RETARD. they are sentient and conscious. they can independently think and plan ahead. literally dogs get scared and hide if you mention the word "vet", and sometimes dogs can meticulously plan ahead in anticipation of something

and pigs are noticeably more intelligent than dogs. people with pet pigs repeatedly are amazed by just how intelligent these animals are. pigs are some of the most intelligent animals alive

youtube.com/watch?v=mqD3FkDgGYk
youtube.com/watch?v=9WW8JdCLngI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_consciousness
fcmconference.org/img/CambridgeDeclarationOnConsciousness.pdf
psychologytoday.com/ca/blog/animal-emotions/201711/cows-science-shows-theyre-bright-and-emotional-individuals
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2011/jul/07/cows-best-friends
peta.org/issues/animals-used-for-food/factory-farming/cows/hidden-lives-cows/
news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/07/150714-animal-dog-thinking-feelings-brain-science/
sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/04/150428081801.htm
livescience.com/39481-time-to-declare-animal-sentience.html
theconversation.com/heres-what-the-science-says-about-animal-sentience-88047

Attached: BX9duwEQASzVLkR4a1Ee0o14qUtR3iq3rkUVIZOn6Xc.jpg (960x960, 150K)

>sentient and conscious
why would we give rights to things that cant comprehend our society, that cant understand our laws, our moral codes, our way of life and our history? we incarcarate humans who cant too, who break laws and treat them like shit too. being able to partake in society as more than a mindless shitting animal should be the standard, not a primitive natural instinct of surviving

>why would we give rights to things that cant comprehend our society, that cant understand our laws, our moral codes, our way of life and our history?

because it can suffer and it has moral value and moral significance. human retards and people with down syndrome and a lot of primitive tribes people with 60 iq cant do any of those things either. does that make it okay to enslave and genocide them?

how about the north sentinel island tribe, who are too stupid and violent to understand our way of living? does that make it okay to enslave and kill them?

theguardian.com/world/2018/nov/21/american-killed-isolated-indian-tribe-north-sentinel-island
theguardian.com/world/2018/nov/27/sentinel-island-calls-to-leave-body-of-american-killed-by-tribespeople

>who break laws and treat them like shit too
but these animals didnt commit any criems against us, they are innocent. they are born into slavery and are killing against their will, they havent attacked us, you fucking retard

Attached: what is human.jpg (1000x780, 179K)

>neither could niggers.
Im pretty sure there was a revolution in Haiti were black slave revolted against their master. Animals cant do that, cant protest or even complain in a ways to reach us. They are no pragmatic consequences to animal abuse

>lmao but what about x people who cant partake in society because theyre niggers or retarded
the only humans who cant involve themselves in society are literal braindead vegetables who should have no rights and should be unplugged from life support honestly. as for the niggers, yes, thats why we conquered them in the past, i find it retarded we dont bring civilization to the north sentinel apes, they should be free to invade.
>animals are innocent
not exactly, they dont even know our fucking rules and wouldnt give a shit anyways, if they had the capability they would do whatever the fuck they want and just because they cant doesnt make them some holy upholder of justice. thats why we eat them, our civilization is a masterful work against nature, while dirty shitstained animals are still munching nothing but fucking grass every day.
this emotional argument doesnt work, being able to feel something doesnt make you worth anything

I have not eaten in a few days in general, I don't know about animal products but fast food makes me feel pretty shitty I think that was the last thing I ate. Would like to go raw vegan but drink a lot

stunning and incredibly based answer.

because I don't like fruit or vegetables very much so i'd fucking die or w/e ???

Attached: 1563190741595.png (640x480, 20K)

>>They don't understand the concept of "want"
you are a retard cause they understand the concept of "DON'T want"
time flies, doesn't it?

whats your opinion on hunting OP?

Why should vegetarians take the veganpill?

>Would like to go raw vegan
i would strongly ancourage AGAINST raw veganism. all those videos of malnurished vegans with their teeth falling out are raw frutarian vegans

theres nothing wrong, nutritionally speaking with cooking your food

youtube.com/watch?v=z1hqNPl-BWw
youtube.com/watch?v=CblEnrysVIA

see these malnutrished vegans? they are virtually all RAW VEGANS. raw veganism is looked down upon by virtually all vegan doctors. dont be part of this weird vegan subculture, cook your food

>They are no pragmatic consequences to animal abuse
theres no pragmatic consequences for enslaving and killing human retards. we can breed retards into existence who will never be able to fight back. does that make it okay for us to do?

>as for the niggers, yes, thats why we conquered them in the past, i find it retarded we dont bring civilization to the north sentinel apes, they should be free to invade.
so in principle, you are okay with other races abusing your race as much as they want?
you think its okay for niggers to rape and kill whites because they are stronger? do you suppor the white genocide of south africa?

dont you think its hypocritical of you to care about yourself and your own race but to support the abuse of other races?
are you okay with a hyper-intelligent ai or alien race abusing your race?

fucking hypocrite faggot. you'd cry crocodile tears all day if some muslim kidnapped your sister and prostituted her out, like they do in england

Attached: sVCYggvFVCJwdRz-800x450-noPad.jpg (800x450, 108K)

these shit arguments again
>you think its okay for niggers to rape and kill whites because they are stronger? do you suppor the white genocide of south africa?
believe it or not, but niggers can partake in society, why would any of what i wrote even imply that i would support it? we cant do crimes to law abiding free thinking humans, i condone any actions of rape and murder against my fellow humans. lets assume all human races are equal, then people who rape and kill humans are savages who should be killed or thrown in jail.

you just go on and assume that i think whoever is stronger and more intelligent has the right to live, which is partially true, i support the supremacy of the only species that created a work against nature and believe that ALL HUMANS DESERVE THE SAME RIGHTS because we are aware of most of our actions. i dont think races between humans have a too big difference to justify any murder against humans. the gap between us and animals is giant, between humans miniscule. i am no hypocrite, you are trying to create a non existant moral fallacy by saying im implying that murdering humans is okay because i measure by intelligence. not true and fuck you, you dumb shit eating animal symphatizer

Attached: 1429263839623.png (327x316, 211K)

lucy is a gay fucking name faggot kys loose roastie cunt

Attached: 4E6377D3-C99B-4909-AA99-3EDB8F85EFFF.jpg (350x490, 32K)

tastes nice. Only buy meat from animals that have been outside and actually had a good life.

defensive hunting is needed because if we dont kill ruminant animals like rats or rabbits they will breed to the point of eating all of our crops. they are thieves and are going to eat our food if we dont kill them

offensive killing like trophy hunting is super grey area and debateable. theres some arguements that say we need some hunting to keep populations in check, but thats SO subjective and debateable. who the FUCK are humans to say what is an "acceptable level" of wild animal populations. like its so fucking arbitrary and grey area i have no idea. but im largely against hunters because almost always they are proud meat eating retards who enjoy eating meat

>we cant do crimes to law abiding free thinking humans, i condone any actions of rape and murder against my fellow humans
????

>you just go on and assume that i think whoever is stronger and more intelligent has the right to live, which is partially true

no,im saying that regardless of who is smarter, we shouldnt enslave the weak and vulnerable for our benefit

i have a penis and i identify as a male even tho i technically have no balls, lel

>actually had a good life.
imagine being this fucking delusional as to think that killing a animal against its will at a small portion of its natural lifespan constitutes a "good life"

fucking retard. even if it had a good life its still murder, you are still killing the animals when you dont need to

Attached: 943313e0f11805e1cbc4cecacfc1ed10.jpg (1024x1418, 178K)

>its immoral but i still do it because its fun and i dont care
actually it's because its immoral but i still do it because its tasty* and i dont care

>i dont think races between humans have a too big difference to justify any murder against humans

i could easily argue against this. i could EASILY point out how shit niggers are in our society as a justification for kicking them out, at the very least. they commit most murders, despite being 13% of the population

you are a irrational over-socialized retard. literally look at detroit or any other city with mostly blacks, its ruined by blacks. people who use to argue for slavery literally used this as a justification

Attached: 1507617864384.jpg (2032x3528, 1.07M)

there's no logical reason to not eat meat. you only picked a random food group just because you're bored, but it doesn't make you special. i don't eat spinach but i'm not going crazy about it. plus you're a hypocrite

Meat taste good yum yum. What else do I need?

>delusional
it's not though. farm animals often have much better lives than wild animals. ~100% of wolves have broken bones from getting hit by their prey.

ok question marks nice, here i made this for you faggot

Attached: 1.png (1276x1460, 109K)

>has immoral, unethical views on race
>but pretends he is morally superior for not eating 1 type of food that nobody cares about anyway

>theres no pragmatic consequences for enslaving and killing human retards. we can breed retards into existence who will never be able to fight back. does that make it okay for us to do?
Except theyre is, look up the Haitian revolution

>youtube.com/watch?v=MmHiZQRaso0
Watch this. You might be just smart enough to understand it though. It might just go right over your head.

>please logically explain why you eat meat. theres not a single argument for eating meat besides "its immoral but i still do it because its fun and i dont care"
Ok, since you insist on being a gigantic faggot and evading a filter.

Attached: 751.png (769x733, 34K)

Was vegetarian for 5 years until I discovered gluten & lactose intolerance was at the root of my digestive problems, had to bring back meat in the diet because of this.