Why do european women have such a high body count compared to american and asian women?

why do european women have such a high body count compared to american and asian women?

Attached: 1557593982158.png (756x715, 889K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_Wallen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reeperbahn
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_red-light_districts
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Euros stopped believing in God after WW1. Any reasons hey had not to slut around basically fell right through. Americans are a bit more reserved in that aspect. Asians just dont like being called sluts.

Attached: DA612EE4-41D4-40A9-B233-FE76A7D0B8AC.jpg (535x672, 60K)

What is body count ? Plz

amount of sexual partners

hmmm but even in extremely religious countries in eastern europe women still have a way higher body count than american and asian women.

Attached: 1538132288582.jpg (352x550, 24K)

Euros tend to eat healthier. Maybe the american diet lowers libido.

yeah americans are fat true. i don't think that's why though.

why care? literally? why care? sex is not a finite reasource, it would be like judging a partner on how many times they have played golf

there is no foundation in the bible for your claim

they don't, americunts are far more promiscuous than european or azn women

>why care? literally? why care? sex is not a finite reasource, it would be like judging a partner on how many times they have played golf
jesus. a white woman wrote this

I still maintain that Americans are more capable of both guilt and shame than euros. Euros care so little about slutting around that their cities have entire neighborhoods mostly composed of brothels.

Attached: F9046894-9C58-4AC6-9647-5A1F1A7B1CC0.gif (360x342, 623K)

>their cities have entire neighborhoods mostly composed of brothels.

source or you're pulling that out of your arse

I just believe that maybe they would be less slutty if they had actually believed in religion. Regardless, the bible says nothing about world war one.

Youve never heard of red light districts?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_Wallen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reeperbahn

yea it's only in amstredam and amstredam does not represent whole europe

>amstredam does not represent whole europe
yes it does silly europissant

made two european friends during a trip to Canada two years ago, one brit and the other french

the brit was the coolest girl, really kind and easy going, would make it a point to dance with the ugliest of our group when we went outside
>her body count was 16

the french girl was just the random thot kind, she was 14 for her first time, fucked a 40 year old

no it does not, try again you literal mongol

can't expect much. european women who travel tend to have body counts in the 3 dozen area.

The Reeperbahn is in Germany.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_red-light_districts
Look at the Europe section

yes it does also i'm not a mongrel i'm a pure anglo italian irishmen. stupid purity spiraling eurofag

>he fell for the foreign women are pure meme

Nah. They just know how to lie better.

>OP posts a completely false statement
>Everyone believes it without question
Jow Forums is almost as gullible as Jow Forums.

Cope.
Your women and sisters get raped by muslims while you're posting on Jow Forums