Blackpill thread

When did you realize that personality doesn't matter and looks are everything?

Attached: blackpill+101+personality+vs+looks.png (500x941, 171K)

You've got it backwards. Personality is everything, looks dont matter

You guys keep getting it wrong. Everything is everything, nothing matters.

looks are "everything" for pointless casual sex. personality is what makes relationships long lasting. jesus christ your "blackpill" is just a doomer bluepill.

>implying we don't have data to blackpill bloomers who want to get into serious relationships and eventually marry
yes user. we only have cherrypicked data about casual sex apps. take the blue pill.

my friend admitted to me that personality doesn't matter and answered yes "is it true that personality doesn't matter as you can be the most awful person in the world and women will still love you if your hot?"

>personality is what makes relationships long lasting
Which is irrelevant, because if you don't have looks, you're not going to be in a relationship in the first place.

>because if you don't have looks, you're not going to be in a relationship in the first place.

this

This kek. Normies are fucking retarded

I dont care what your friend admits, I get girls expressing interest in me all the time but they always ghost me afyer the first couple dates.

kek, whatever u say pal

kek, whatever u say pal
i cant believe we are still discussing this at this point in time, now i understand why are retards that think the earth is flat

i cant believe we are still discussing this at this point in time, now i understand why are retards that think the earth is flat

it's not it just that women love good photographers

fuck this bugged site and this bullshit servers that give me an error and show my post literally 3 minutes after

You've got it backwards. OP is gay.

Getting your dick inside a woman is like a job application.

>CV
Looks
>Interview
Personality
>On job performance
Who gives a fuck you're getting paid

>hiding behind the 'blackpill'
>using internet infographs as an excuse not to try
>being an incel unironically

and you wonder why women don't see you as a man

Attached: 1567092204286.png (1000x916, 27K)

shalameshalam

Never came to that realization, while I had an ex girlfriend of a few weeks tell me my personality was nothing special and she was only ever attracted to my physical appearance and any rebound after her would simply be as a result of my appearance, I also think it was a really painful breakup for her particularly and can only take what she says as half truths.

personality is a function of looks

Wait...to me that says that people who look good probably have a great personality and people with great personalities are usually very good looking. Doesn't say at all that personality doesn't matter. You'd have to believe that personality and good looks could not possibly be the cause of each other to come to that conclusion.

I actually realized this years ago. I can tell just by looking at people if they're going to be enjoyable to be around or a fucking prick just by looking at them and I'm right pretty much every single time. This is without tattoos or any dead giveaways.

People who have great personalities care what others think about them and put in the effort to look good. That's the whole "secret" here.

>People who have great personalities care what others think about them and put in the effort to look good
another retard. looks = your face, you were born with it and can't change bone structure. inb4 plastic surgery

I bet your face reflects your vibrant and welcoming personality well

Attached: 1565522374113.png (888x894, 520K)

It's over for many men.

Attached: 1977 - Black Pill On steroids.jpg (321x340, 34K)

>personality is what makes relationships long lasting
yea, especially if the guy abuses her, women stay with those guys forever. now say "stockholm syndrome" like an npc

The feminist racist-misogyny radar shuts down when a true 9 or 10 chad is on sight.

Yep women can sniff creepy guys who hate women from a mile away. That's why so many of them are in abusive relationships/marriages. Wait what? How'd that happen.

I guess you have proof for the majority of long time relationships being abusive

Attached: 1563000892427.jpg (600x900, 103K)

looks are everything and personality means nothing only to extremely shallow people who live meme lives. they are very easy to spot and very easy to avoid.

news flash op not everyone is the same. there is a good number of people out there who value personality over looks.

personality matters to very ugly women. have fun!

Not really. I know ugly guys who're funny to be around with and attractive ones who're narcissistic.

LOL I think you are the only one who cares about looks bigger. enjoy being alone your entire life hypocrite.

>personality matters to very ugly women. have fun!

I rate this post 8 out of 10 incels

Attached: imagess.jpg (225x225, 8K)

its funny how you can always tell when someone is a tranny that needs to go dilate

Tell me you can't look at somebody's fact walking down the street and immediately figure out if it's the next Einstein or a complete dumbass. It's pretty easy.

>personality doesn't matter
it does, but that's what keeps them around. looks are INITIALLY everything, but you don't want to hang around with a fucking inanimate object masquerading as a person.

you clearly never interacted with women and only get your opinion from online incels

your amazing personality is never going to win a girl over user, im sorry to be the one that has to break it to you.

you are going to be alone and very sad your entire life if you keep believing this horseshit

Your post just proved that personality doesnt matter you retard.

I am not a tranny user, just like the hast majority of people that disagree with you, and people in general. Thus your telling me to go "dilate" is completely ineffective as both rebuttal and insult.

Attached: 1567148166649.png (559x513, 36K)

user i can tell from your personality that you are a wonderful person and you slay massive amounts of pussy

>he can't read
to keep people around it does. you can be 10/10 gigachad but if you're a vegetable, what does it matter?

Normies getting btfo'd like always. Kek

women aren't loyal to gigachad because they're always looking for something new that makes their pussy tingle

>being judgemental without interacting with person

Just be more confident bro.

hihihihihihihihi

Attached: Schlomo Shekelstein.jpg (501x585, 157K)

I don't give a shit if personality doesn't matter.
I'll change myself if I want to, I prefer to be who I am rather than someone I am not.
and those who don't like me can fuck off.