Your girlfriend suggests an open relationship. How do you react?

Your girlfriend suggests an open relationship. How do you react?

Attached: CDFA51A6-A461-4191-AFA5-9F817FA0F63C.jpg (750x912, 135K)

I agree and tell her we're just friends now

Dumb her on the spot

>pin her against a wall
>gently slap her, not hard enough to leave a mark
>furiously kiss her, do this until she stops struggling and realises you have total physical domination over her
>grope a lil
>tell her to pack her shit and fuck off, you're done with her now

gradually break up

This is the best way to react

>"sure"
>proceed to have sex with as many women as you can. Doesn't matter if they are fat and ugly. Just fuck as many as possible
>act completely uninterested in your gf
>after a while say to her, "I'm not really interested in you anymore" and break up with her

Dump her. Chances are if she's asking she's fucking around on the side already.

God people are so fucked up and degenerate today. There is no going back either, only collapse of society and it's rebuilding. What that entails, who knows... But I'm glad I found somebody just like me that I love so deeply. I really sympathize with people looking to date. It's rough out there.

give her the key to my chastity cage and embrace being a cuck

based and chadpilled in a very original way

Came here to say this. A girl who cucks me is my ideal gf

leave her

odds are shes already fucking someones else
or shes been planning too

also if shes even comfortable asking you this she has no respect for you. period. discard that bitch immediately .

Beg her to let me watch

Beg her to let me watch. I would be so horny and cum.

either she becomes my fwb or she's out the door

Break up on the spot.

ask her if it's a joke, if not then break up.

Wouldn't have a girlfriend.

This. If she doesn't want the responsibilities that come with being a gf, then she doesn't get the privileges and title of gf. No dates, she has to pay for her own everything, no cohabitation, and much less obligation to talk to her or do other things for her.

Test
Djdkskdn

Sure, fuck all them hoes. Fuck em on her bed. Fuck them in the kitchen. Fuck them in the garden.
>Do it everywhere as much as I can.
>Fuck them in front of her.
>Fuck them and show little to her.
>She asks to join in say "why? Can't you find a guy? Isn't that why you wanted an open thing?"
>Stop fucking her all together.
If she wants to leave she can. I'll keep doing it until she does.

>Your girlfriend suggests an open relationship. How do you react?
>walk out and never talk to her again.

Dump her

Is it back?

I am not an outdated Jow Forumscel misogynist so I would be open to it.

An open relationship is not cuckolding thats quite different. Both of you fuck who you want including eachother.

If more marriages embraced open relationships then divorce rates would plummet.

What a fucking cuck.
Dude if I knew my gf was banging some other bozo I'd lose it. I'd go fucking ape.
Imagine you spend your time with a wonderful woman. A girl you really really love. And you build a relationship over years, instilling trust and respect and confidence in eachother. And you learned that someone put their filthy fucking hands over her naked body and made her feel extatic.
Made her want him inside her.
>This random fucking stranger putting his dick in the woman you love.
You're a brainlet.
You're a deadass low intelligence 4 IQ having 12 year old.
How would you want that.
>Who would want that.
It makes me angry to think about let alone let happen. And it would ruin marriages!

FUCK OFF
Go away glownigger no one wants nor likes you
If you can't be LOYAL the baseline for a RELATIONSHIP you have no place being in one. Stick to casual shit and friends with benefits until you're ready to actually make a commitment.

>Go away glownigger
Are you genuinely retarded? Do you not know what glownigger means? Why would a fed out himself like that? They're not dumb, you know. If they're trying to stay inconspicuous on an imageboard, they would just copy whatever opinions are the most common, rather that use loaded buzzwords and go completely against the grain. Just accept that you fell for extremely obvious b8.

I would fuck her like the dog she is and then tell her to get the fuck out of my house

Girlfriend? Break up with her. I'm quite fine without that kind of negativity in my life.

Wife? Sure. The reason being, our finances would be equally fucked if we went seperate ways. So just make two living arrangements for one another, without having to get into discussions of splitting assets with a lawyer present.

the board is moving again, are the servers working?

For me personally I'd call her bluff - tell her I'm not so sure and that I want her parents perspective as well, ask to arrange a sit down with her and them.

For any generic girlfriend I'd remind her I'm looking to start a family and spend the rest of my life with a committed person. Challenge her commitment, make her pick a side.

Confess my true love for her and tell her shes the only girl for me and to prove it Ill wear a chastity cage for her and if she still feels the need to sleep around then Ill accept her right to do so.

sdaddsdsd

Kick her the fuck out of my house. Anyone who wants an open relationship is closer to an animal than to a human.

i'd tell her that i don't do things by halves. it's either full commitment or nothing.
and if she disagrees i'd break up. it would hurt a lot, but everything else would hurt even more. also i would feel getting used, because she lives in my flat and i pay 90% of the bills. going out getting fucked and then returning home while i provide for things? yeah, no.

the first time this happened i tried to save the relationship and reluctantly agreed, kek. bad idea. never do this. the only answer is to break up upon her asking.

Depends. If I felt emotionally attached I'd probably just end things. Otherwise smash smash smash

>How do you react?
violently

>You get to fuck her when you want
>Don't have to treat her to restaurant or movies
>Don't have to watch her shitty Netflix originals with her
>Spend more time with the boys
>Don't even have to dump her if you find a new girl
>Repeat with new girls to get harem ending
An open relationship is like a clean prostitute that you don't pay for

Ask her why and then break up.

This is why I only do open relationships, they are so much easier.

call her a whore and leave

immediately break up with her. our lord Jesus Christ does not approve of open relationships.

fdsfdfsgf

Begin sleeping with younger, more attractive girls.

test test 123

if that whore suggested it then it depends on how i feel about her. if shes just a hole to me then whatever. if im emotionally attached then id be devestated and id break up

i think if my gf suggested this i failed as a abusive controlling bf, and i should hang my head in shame

Tell her to get the fuck out of my house and never speak to me again.

>Can only she get to sleep around?!

Attached: 1515527174002.png (210x240, 6K)

she doesn't have the balls to broke up with you like a normal person

>No. Bye I guess
simple

>ask her why she'd want that and if she already had someone specific in mind. If she wants someone specifically then dump her
>if it's an answer like "Oh _____ has one and told me I should do it" or "My _____ told me I'm being too old and shouldn't settle down yet" then ask if she really feels that way or if she's just being pressured since people are prone as fuck to social pressure and form mini-hive minds in a way.
>Leave/dump her in most circumstances, or just downgrade to FWB
Sure I could go out and fuck as many random fat/ugly girls or even guys if I wanted to be spiteful and found a passing trap as possible, but that's too much effort and just a waste of time. Why should I put that much energy into upsetting one woman when I can just quietly move on? Most people would be more upset at that.

If I somehow said yes if a bunch of conditions lined up, then it'd have to be an actual poly relationship instead of fucking on the side. Basically an actual triangle like pic related. So unless the GF is bi and wants to add another girl that's a mutual friend whom I also like, then that's pretty much not happening

Attached: file.png (923x524, 21K)

true robot fuck these normals and fuck society

Tell her yes, and by yes I mean you will never sleep with other men and I will sleep with as many women as I want.

that would be the end of our relationship. the majority of the time when a girl wants an "open relationship" it's because she's not attracted to her bf anymore and doesn't want to have sex with him but doesn't want to give up all the free food and gifts she gets from him. I wouldn't want to risk being a pathetic cash cow

>>You get to fuck her when you want
Except you don't retard. You get to fuck her when she wants, which is much less often if she's fucking other people instead. And in this scenario you're presuming she's a long term gf, meaning you live with her, share bills with her, so restaurants and movies are the least of your fucking concerns you're still paying for her.

What usually ends up happening: the girl suggests they open the relationship expecting to get a bunch of ultra chad cock, then the guy (with the assumption he's not a complete beta) ends up getting more pussy than the girl, and the girl subsequently gets sad and leaves.

Attached: 3446CB32-ECA0-46B5-A5CD-75D2F910943A.png (500x533, 531K)

yeah but women only suggest open relationships if they're pretty sure they'll have more luck than the guy. if they're dating some chad who can easily pick up women at the bar they'll never want to utter the words "open relationship"

>tfw i'm the chad who can easily pick women up at the bar
>tfw they often want to "open the relationship" to their girlfriends
how it typically goes for most guys:
>girlfriend runs into / meets a guy that she's falling head over heels for sexually
>sexual tension rises to a boiling point
>she doesn't want to be unfaithful so she asks to "open the relationship"
>guy thinks it's a free pussy pass for him
>guy realizes it's much more difficult
>meanwhile his girlfriend is getting railed by the dude she had queued up

Attached: 1535735620119.gif (435x250, 1.23M)

Well I 'open' the door and boot her ass out of my house.