You are reading this!!

You are now thinking about trans people! You are now thinking about becoming trans. You are now thinking of all the cute outfits you could wear and show off to cute boys if you transition. Do it user! Join us! Become trans and unlock the cuteness that was always inside of you!!!

Attached: v093.jpg (2669x3234, 1.21M)

Yes,you have convinced me good sir. I see your point and I'm going to go and order estrogen right now.

Pinkpills are not cutepills.

Attached: 1567171336863.png (948x536, 115K)

I read it on an anonymous imageboard so it must be true!! Cope harder, incel.

Attached: s7oBo9O.jpg (827x1087, 104K)

I believe in you, hon

Attached: 1563646706095.jpg (400x400, 28K)

Fuck off retards
Literally neck yourselves

Attached: 1566996494350.jpg (3000x8500, 1.82M)

FUCK THE GAYS, FUCK THE GAYS, FUCK THE GAYS!!!

Attached: 1567007625091.png (1024x777, 533K)

You seriously need to have sex.

Attached: cOzLTvu_d.jpg (468x701, 31K)

Go back to shitting in diapers and cutting yourself. More than incels hate trannies, anybody with a brain does. I think incels should fucking neck theirselves too, that doesnt mean im not gonna shit on you diaper shitting fuckbags of illness and retardedness

oopsie!

Looks like somebody made a poopie!

Keep buying expensive pills
Keep paying to see endos
Keep buying makeup
Keep buying dildos
Keep buying prep
Keep buying clothes
Its all you're good for

Attached: ancap_flag.png (800x800, 6K)

You sound extremely angry and unlikable. I reccomend estrogen to calm yourself down.

Attached: ffee5108ccec07ef.jpg (904x1200, 185K)

I wish someone could make me like this>~> I don't have the balls to do it myself :o

Nah, ill pass on irreversably damaging my body for a stupid fetish making myself into an ugly abomination all while draining my bank account.
You have fun with that though

I don't really hate trans people, but could you go back to >>/b/ or somewhere, because this isn't the right place to talk about these things.

Also it's useless to try to lure people becoming trans...

Have a good day m'lady

Attached: pepe_dance.gif (305x301, 33K)

>ill pass
Stopped reading there. No you won't tranny.

I said i would pass on becoming a tranny you subhuman
Fuck sake

Trans people are mentally ill.
Trannies GTFO

Attached: 1566982353511.jpg (1024x482, 64K)

No, I'm thinking of giving you tummy rubs and tightly tickling you, I bet you'd accidentally moan and fidget in sunspense, secretly wishing for more.

Attached: how to treat an lgbt poster.png (1100x1593, 476K)

YAAAAAAAAAAAS SIS SLAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Attached: 1540812368748.webm (404x454, 1.5M)

sdgfsdgf

(not the guy)
Bad idea, if I remember correctly, testosterone makes you competitive and aggressive, calming you in high stress situations, not necessarily angry. Estrogen lacks in said situations so we can observe women fainting or breaking down in such instances, as such are only likeable because of instincts to protect, care for and ultimately like better. It's disingenuous to assume that you're violent autonomously for being aggressive or competitive, but I can see where you're coming from, tranon.

or i can have all the cute stuff and not transition

are you sure that's a tranny
looks like a fat girl in a corset

I'm pretty cute already, no need for that. My fashion sense is impeccable.

Sure you did. There's no use hiding from me. I know your ops.

Do traps like being fucked by shredded guys

We absolutely do!
Ariel

Well, I'm happy with who I am and don't want to be trans but have nothing against people who do.
do yourself guys, pursue what you want.
but, if you mind me, I wanna look like Kira Yoshikage from JoJo

Attached: KiraBDset.jpg (270x390, 25K)

david bowie the serial killer in a small town in japan with a stand that explodes people without any trace they even existed

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

yes!
one of my main similarities with Kira is just wanting to have a peaceful life and nothing else.
really, I just want to live peacefully without having to worry about anything

>You are now thinking of all the cute outfits you could wear and show off to cute boys
I don't wanna show off, but cute clothes are nise.

Attached: Bruh.jpg (760x720, 127K)

Only shredded guys, especially when they're sweaty

Attached: 1567184161682.png (1098x1216, 556K)

I thought traps were mostly into other traps.

Attached: shredder.png (989x483, 186K)

this is haram, come to iraq and i will stone the queer out of you mashallah

Attached: unknown-72.png (1334x870, 1.36M)

You will forever be nothing but a lethargic nerd portraying a caricature of a woman.

We love fellow traps too, but we would choose to be fucked by Chad's like your pic related over traps any day. We are girls after all!

Attached: fq0ikce4ob301.png (1376x1442, 1.94M)

im glad Jow Forums made me realize that im actually a female and that i love white guys with big uncut cocks, i'am a lot happier now. I use to try to work out to get girls but it didn't give me enough motivation to keep working out but now that im working out for hot chads i have all the motivation in the world.

>a girl becomes ugly girl
>commits suicide
>turns into a male skeleton inside the grave
???

I use to hate tranny too, but now i want to be one.

Before I took hormones I was mostly into tomboys and femboys. After taking them though I became almost exclusively attracted to men, and once I met a real man, not some spineless soiboy cuck, I never wanted to go back

Attached: 1567188650447.jpg (576x576, 59K)

Do you have a pic of your idea man?

Dont forget to do those squats femanon. Your bottom needs to be looking extra adorable for Chad when he plows you. We live to please cute boys now femanon. Isnt it wonderful?

Attached: seiko-kotobuki-463.jpg (300x450, 29K)

>tfw no trans gf to make happy with my 9 inch cock

Attached: 1567043207095.jpg (711x720, 138K)

Yes its the greatest fate you could ever ask for, and the sex is so amazing it feel like your body is on fire in a good way, i see why girls like chads now and i get why they never gave us the time of day.

>tfw no trans gf to dom me and make me wear her clothes (but no hrt)

Attached: D77IzQeX4AEBbIG.jpg (600x600, 58K)

This is perfection, not too much and not too little, rough and messy with piercing eyes and fluffy hair. It makes me wanna touch him everywhere. Looks aren't everything though. A guy also needs personality

Attached: 1567189812574.jpg (600x600, 75K)

>upvote for free estrogen
Case in point.

Attached: pmbu33p0yql01.png (571x618, 41K)

>tfw I could easily pass
>hate the idea of being treated like a girl
Trannies mad.

Same. I won't kill people though, because that is what fucked up Kira's peaceful life.

shut the fuck up trannie, go kill yourself like you all do.

Attached: TRANS PEOPLE SHALL PREVAIL.png (2344x2280, 87K)

lmao imagine liking Zyzz