What does it mean when girls look at you...

What does it mean when girls look at you? I have heard them say that they try to signal or hint to a guy by looking at him. I've noticed that a fair amount of girls have been looking at me at my college. In class I have noticed a girl looking at me instead of the professor. I have noticed a couple girls watch me walk by as I walk past them. And I dont mean a quick glance, they watched me approached and turned their head and watched as I walked past. Do you have experiences like this?

Attached: hM2l6Mg2_400x400.jpg (399x399, 28K)

>Do you have experiences like this?
Yes but I think I'm just delusional.

I feel this way too. This reminds me of ER's manifesto, except girls actually are looking at me.

I think it needs to be a solid second or 2 of eye contact lock-on with smile. God only know what to do from there though, i still manage to repulse them if i say anything.

I try to avoid eye contact with them, but they have all been looking at me for more than 2 seconds.

I ignore them. I hate being outside of my house longer than I have to and talking to a stranger when I'm trying to be anywhere else just stresses me out. Not exactly a good setup for flirting or whatever shes trying to do.

It stresses me out too, but I want a gf. And one of these girls who keeps looking at me has some fat tiddies.

Attached: 1559851077846.jpg (1400x1900, 1.71M)

no people generally treat me like I'm invisible. I've been told I'm not ugly though and I've actually gotten compliments on my looks from strangers before. I probably just look as depressed as I feel or something

Look them in the eye and smile.

When I walk past girls they always look down to my crotch before looking up at me.

>I'm more than just a piece of meat ladies! I have a heart and thoughts too

they're eye fucking you retard

What does that mean, like they are attracted to me? Should I just walk up to them and say hello after class?

That may be, but they just want your piece of meat.

who knows user maybe ur cute but autistic

If they look at you and fix their hair unconciously then they find you attractive; whether theyre aware of it or not. Have some confidence user. Not all guys get looked at.

nah I notice girls do this to me as well but I know they are disgusted

>girl: *exists*
>retard: I think she likes me

>>girl: *exists*
>retard: I think she likes me

dont ever post shit like that here ever again

>Should I just walk up to them and say hello after class?
yes. but that's not enough. engage in small talk. if they're receptive, "hey, take my number. i gotta get running." boom. you're gold.

I don't look at anybody. Eye contact usually means they will try and interact with you on some level. Fuck that. People fuck me off

>le funny maymay xD

lol. people also stare and look at burn victims, midgets, and other freaks of nature. its not always a good thing if girls are looking at you.