Why do men lack empathy and compassion?

Why do men lack empathy and compassion?

Attached: 03CB5451-ABDC-405E-9AE5-84663E93C8D7.jpg (750x913, 93K)

because men have to compete for resources and you can't have empathy for that.

99.9% of people disgust me to my core.

I try to be but empathy is unironically detrimental. It's no surprise that bullies have higher life success and that like 20% of CEOs are psychopaths.

Attached: 1561865818491.jpg (612x497, 37K)

I dont know femanon, I guess it is more beneficial to them as a survival strategy. I am still reeling from being conned by a sociopath.

because women have been rewarding those men with sex for a very long time. maybe you should stop having sex with scumbags?

because we dont receive it. why the fuck should we give it.

kek fucking /thread

Attached: B7ADA40C-CE72-450D-A5C7-E1BE0B87A37F.jpg (531x520, 16K)

Every guy that has it gets exploited ruthlessly.

LMFAO women do not men thats why my mothers is a crazy bitch

because they have to raise kids

Attached: 9C70B54D-89B4-4DC6-AA12-C7144D25A8C3.jpg (960x700, 76K)

This, women hate weak men

Women do most of the raising

big deal becky

both are extremely detrimental to have as a guy. you learn at a young age that the world isn't fair, shit sucks and you have to be a scumbag to get anywhere in life. empathy and compassion will only make your life harder than it has to be, when both women and society reward sociopathic men with sex and money because exploiting and harming others is seen as a strength. any kindness you exhibit will be taken as weakness, and you'll be punished severely for it. empathy and compassion on a woman goes a long way though, it opens you up to better friends and better partners as men appreciate kindness and understanding in a woman.

I have always done my best to be kind to women I've dated, and they've always been abusive and manipulative. But yeah, it's men who lack empathy and compassion.

>attention whore thread
>>>soc

robots are dead inside, thats why. Now go outside and meet normal people.

They do, if they didnt you whores would really be up shit creek.

Because both are seen as a weakness by you, and practically everyone else, whether they are aware of this or not.

Life is always on tutorial mode for girls, they rely on men for security in so many ways: physically, financially, emotionally to keep herself grounded because a woman's empathy and emotions will just carry her away to never land if she's not careful. She might end up a used up roast who didn't settle after riding the carousel too long. Evolution selected for the winning men, women's evolution purely consists of fucking those winners. It's 2019 you dweeb, empathic men lose lose and lose again.

Attached: 4E466838-8D1C-4483-A47B-7C088686536E.jpg (1024x449, 50K)

Lol, all men treat women like shit. So why shouldnt women save their pussies for Chad instead of ugly fake nice guys?

>all men treat women like shit
You wish, whore

because womens reward system leaves absolutely no place for it
empathetic and compassionate men lose in literally all walks of life

women are the one who does.

Nice grammar, dipshit.

yes, save that pussy for me

Twerk becky

compassionate men always die young

>Life is always on tutorial mode for girls
Not once they hit the wall user, then its all down hill from there

>im going to turn 30 soon and where are all the good guys

I rate this post 6.5 incels out of 10

Attached: 1567148166649.png (559x513, 36K)

*Why do men I NOTICE lack empathy and compassion?

Why the fuck is being nice so terrible to your subhuman gender? Humans didnt progress without being kind to each other in their tribes.

Bold of you to assume women want to settle down or are falling for the husband meme anymore. I bet your mom is wishing she had spent the last 25 years partying in the Bahamas buying gigolos, instead of trapped in a loveless marriage tending to an incel NEET son and an ugly beta bux who probably left her for a 19 year old anyway. Men have created this mess themselves.

>calls women subhuman
>REEEEEEE IM SUCH A NICE GUY WHY DONT WOMEN DATE ME

I could forgive incels for being so ugly if they werent so fucking spiteful and dumb. Wash your penis user.

>partying in the bahamas
Lmao that sadwhore cope. Most of you wont be doing any of that "cool wine aunt" shit, you'll just become obese alcoholics and probably end up dying in your early 60s. Oh well, you made your bed.

We don't, we only lack it for ugly women.

Being nice means being weak. Ever notice how chicks look horny when you beat the shit out of their bfs?

I am a young adult man and I have empathy and compassion. I try to not come off as wimpy etc to others though.

women who kill their unborn children have zero empathy for anyone but themselves

Women don't have empathy for ugly men either.

And what will you be doing user? Going to SEA to molest some kiddies?

Banging your nieces while you seethe

Don't be fooled. Most people don't have as much empathy as you think they do equally. Most men are just encouraged to hide whatever they got just like most women are encouraged to fake so they seem more empathetic. These 2 factors make it seem like whereas the vast majority of men have no empathy, most women have it, but in the end, humans in general have limited empathy on an equal basis, which is a good thing, people with too much empathy don't tend to last.