What the FUCK

what the FUCK

Most people my age (18) have gotten their dick sucked. The idea that a girl would put her mouth in your dick is completely fucking alien to me. Most have probably also had sex. HOW THE FUCK DOES SOMEONE LIKE YOU SO MUCH THAT THEY LET YOU PUT YOUR DICK INSIDE THEM. Hell, if they haven't gotten their dick sucked, they have at least fucking kissed someone.

I HAVENT EVEN FUCKING HELD A GIRLS HAND AHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 88533C16-4AC0-497F-82E6-CFC2D8553F05.jpg (750x736, 558K)

Other urls found in this thread:

guttmacher.org/fact-sheet/american-teens-sexual-and-reproductive-health
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

As someone in your position, its a lot easier when you just think of normies as a separate species.

Blowjobs are almost like making out now.
Girls don't think anything of it. It's just sucking

Why do you care so much about normalfags doing nasty shit?

most guys like you become gay one day.

I hate faggots, no way I would ever be gay. I'm just ugly.

Thats what I hear a lot. You will probably try going gay

Same man, our generation is normie as fuck, i already know so many people around my age already had sex like the age of 14 or 12, shits insane and i never kissed a girl either, everything going too fast around here.

sex is overrated OP dw
you aren't missing anything, just keep going.

No, the majority of 18 year olds are not sexually active.

i can name a million things better than sex but i'm not going to tell you what they are :)

Literally all my friends fucked someone by junior year. I just lost the genetic lottery.

Same man, no girl was ever interested in me and when I reach out to talk to girls, they already have boyfriends or didn't find me attractive, shit sucks, its just how life is.

guttmacher.org/fact-sheet/american-teens-sexual-and-reproductive-health
Roughly 50% of both boys and girls are still virgins at 18.

yeah you missed out on the "traditional" high school experience but so have all of us and many people in the world. come out of your shell and make something out of your late teens while you still can and at best you'll be semi-normie come your 20s.

Yeah maybe the homeschooled ones and special needs kids

Is this supposed to be an argument for "it's not so bad, stop complaining"? That the moment you turn 18, you've already become part of the losing 50% and counting who still haven't had a fuck?

That's from 2013. I guarantee numbers have gone up since then.

I did come out of my shell for a bit and got rejected because girls "DiDnT wAnT a ReLaTiOnShIp". I'm not even socially retarded. I have lots of friends, captain 2 sports, and can get along easily with anyone. Women just ignore me because I'm ugly. At this point I'm so neurotic with girls everyone they laugh I instantly assume they are laughing about my face.

"Being rich is overrated, you wouldn't like it anyways"

Maybe if you have the ability to get it whenever you want, but do you know what it's like to know that you will never get your dick wet? EVER? You only say that because you have access to it regularly.

how many times have you face rejection? original

well, I actually don't, it's been like 6 months since the last time I did and yeah, I'm not a Chad or anything close, I look just normal.
And well, those who say being rich is overrated really are stupids. Because when rich, you can do much better things than sex (or you can spend all your money in sex, not judging)

How do you do this though? Unironically originally. If you go to a low tier STEM college where everyone is an alcoholic retard and future dropout and the 4 or 5 girls in the same year as you have 200 orbiters each, where do you find contact after your HS days have ended?

Transfer to a better school? I'm not really sure desu

HOW THE FUCK DID THIS LITERAL 1/10 get laid before me. Someone asked her as a joke if she would get with me and she said "No he's too ugly" WHAT THE FUCK

(I would never even consider her, she's a fucking ogre)

Attached: 7DDC8C69-F265-4F88-BD4D-F42A02B5222A.jpg (207x578, 153K)

She has a vag dude and she doesn't look that bad, still has a nice bod, that's all it takes lmfao, its easier for girls to get sex way more than me, guys chase her and shit.

>where do you find contact after your HS days have ended?
friends of friends. unlikely for a robot but it's really the easiest way to meet new people. anything else involves you actually going out where people are and trying to find connections.