Blackbots what the fuck is wrong with you and your people...

blackbots what the fuck is wrong with you and your people? You can't stop being niggers even if being a nigger will hurt your own kind? yall niggers are fucked in the head

Attached: 1567130748434.jpg (596x493, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=iB38IA4LdiU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bro I'm just trying to live my life day to day trying to maintain happiness in my lonely anti-social life let me just enjoy the time I have on this earth without being attacked for the way I was born.

Attached: IMG_20190707_094826.jpg (768x1024, 81K)

The weak must fear the strong, if the first nigga to get dat money started singing kumbaya and acting charitable towards his community then hes lost his identity as a proud black man. Hes a kang cos he got dat aid money first, otha niggas shoulda worked harder to get it shiiiiieeet

The issues are way deeper than money. Government corruption, colonialism, tribal warfare, etc. Do you know that seven African countries pay taxes to France? Did you know that European countries send assassins to kill African leaders who don't want to bend to their will? Look at Libya. It wasn't a great country, but it was fine. Until America sent the troops in to kill their president. Now they have open slave markets in the streets.

Look at Rwanda though, if you want to see a developing African nation. Their president recently said "fuck you" to France and said he doesn't want their money. Rwanda's President is a dictator but he brought their life expectancy from 25 to 67 in just two decades. It's safer than the United States and less corrupt than Italy. On the last Saturday of every month, all Rwandans are required by law to go out and pick up trash. They're the cleanest country in Africa.

Again, Africa and South America's issues are deeper than "LoL inferior races XD" look at your own western government and look at what they do to African and Latin American countries. Look at how coups in Africa and Latin America are usually backed by America or France.

People send all of that money to Africa in order to keep them helpless. Any time a new African leader says "fuck Europe and their money, let's do for ourselves," what happens? He ends up dead. It's not a coincidence.

Attached: AF0AE17F-7E7B-4320-95A8-2511226D2EED.jpg (660x371, 43K)

im a black fucking incel, how the fuck can a black person be a incel, never had a gf, never kissed a girl FUCK FUCK FUCK WHY MUST I BE BORN IM SO FUCKING UGLY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You're not being attacked, the group is being attacked for the general behavior of the group.
You can't treat the problems inside a society with tens or hundred of millions of people by investigating the behavior of every single member. Generalizations have to be made.

>What the wrong with you and your people?
We are simply a stupid breed of human, it amazed me how lucky I am to be smart enough to comprehend calculus when most of my people cant even grasp long division.

Well the people who did that are the same globalist retards sending you money. Europe should stay out of Africa, entirely.

t. mugumbo or w/e his name is

>People send all of that money to Africa in order to keep them helpless.
and your greedy youth have already fallen for the gibs/reparations meme.

>safer than the united states
But in all seriousness, the rest is true, the issues are more complex than just racial ones, look up any analysis of african politics during the cold war and see how the entire continent was basically a chessboard for NATO and the Soviets leaving the place afterwards the mess it is (to be capitalized upon further by interests INCLUDING business exploitation AND racial destruction)

Nigger-kun when we say your lands are hellholes we are not talking about the economy we are talking about the truely nonhuman violent crime rate in them. Even the most developed black nation Nigeria has hellish crime compared to a shithole like Serbia.

Political corruption

Black Americans want reparations, and for good reason. Not only have they gone through slavery and Jim Crow, but also domestic terrorism, redlining, segregation, being purposely infected with syphilis, their leaders assassinated, having their communities burned down and their land seized by the government. America has used every trick in the book to keep black Americans from succeeding within the system, then America acts surprised when black Americans act helpless. It's because they were helpless for a very long time. Any time they tried to get ahead, it would be taken away from them. They deserve some form of reparations to get them at least halfway to where they would've been if the system wasn't against them for so long.

Attached: C9C7D43E-C097-47A9-B1B0-B79AF144CF88.jpg (750x1130, 488K)

Reparations are pointless, blacks are stupid people who cant think rationally they would blow it on useless garbage like "programs" rather than actually develop fucking infrastructure not related to muh hedonism in black areas.

>Even the most developed black nation Nigeria
I already told you. Rwanda is the most developed nation in Africa and its safer than the United States and less corrupt than Italy.

Attached: 18EF6008-5A4B-4B4A-A55A-68277C7DC344.jpg (2880x1234, 1.19M)

fuck off small town nigger lmao

You think anyone here is in Africa? You're retarded.

Yh no anything close to tthe Congo is a shithole,
>see pretty city mean african country good white man
Yes a pretty city made by the white man wow arent niggers just wonderful.

>less corrupt than Italy.
You say that like it is an achievement

The only reparations you deserve is being sent back to africa.

Blacks need to rethink their purpose in America because they think they are jesters aka athletes and entertainers, they dont aspire for jobs that actually logically benefit society all they wanna do is make noise and jump up and down confirming racist ideas about them being stupid animals.

>have they gone through slavery and Jim Crow, but also domestic terrorism, redlining, segregation, being purposely infected with syphilis, their leaders assassinated, having their communities burned down and their land seized by the government. America has used every trick in the book to keep black Americans from succeeding within the system, then America acts surprised when black Americans act helpless. It's because they were helpless for a very long time. Any time they tried to get ahead, it would be taken away from them. They deserve some form of reparations to get them at least halfway to where they would've been if the system wasn't against them for so long.

wtf how old is the average black person in America o.O?
not every nigger gets fucked by the system, only the dumb fucks who don't play by the rules. you can get out of the ghetto by studying in going to school, niggas have done it before.
seems like the nogs that get affected by "racism" deserve it for being so weak. they're the ones drinking lean at 12 and partying and being disruptive in class and not doing their schoolwork, they oppressed themselves.

My parents immigrated from Ethiopia. They're both doing very well here, and speak fluent English. Both have jobs, and both have college degrees. My dad is a pharmacist, which required a doctorate or master's degree or something. They're also very religious Christians. We're not all horrible people. I'm smart enough to raise that we're the exception to the rule.

Personally, I think immigration from third world countries should be allowed, but the candidates should be extremely vetted, and it should be limited. If we accept only a very few select people at a time, they'll probably assimilate into American culture better. Also, I believe we should reduce aid sent not only to Africa, but to all countries.

I've never understood the le self-hating blax meme, though. Even if you're realistic about crime rates or whatever, you should be able to realize just by looking at yourself and others that race hasn't everything, and that you are your own person, and that you aren't defined by just your race. It really irritates me when I see black people whining about how much they hate being black. It's like they're trying to score brownie points from the Jow Forums crowd. Newsflash- they don't care whether you hate yourself or not. The racist ones are either memeing, or hate you regardless of how much masochistic kowtowing you do, and the facts and statistics- while accurate- are mostly irrelevant to the fact that they hate you. They would do it regardless.

>It's safer than the United States
I remember my dad telling me about how much safer it was to let kids play outside unsupervised in Ethiopia compared to the United States. I would assume that he thinks that because of how low the population density is. If you're in the countryside, the only people anywhere nearby are going to be the few other people in your village, and even then they're pretty far away. As for cities, I can't really say anything about safety.

>inb4 reddit spacing

Im black but from America, Africa is not my fucking problem lmao

Based, the US and Europe have been fucking Africa into the ground. Treating the native people like slaves completely destabilizing the population and then pulling out all at once leaving massive power vacumes to be filled by puppet leaders with no interest in their people. American have the memory of a gold fish. They send millions in drug money to over throw democratic leaders in Latin America kicking a series of wars and allowing cartels to basically control country and then freak out when the citizens of those lands want to leave the literal war zones they used to call home.

Sankara you illiterate.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=iB38IA4LdiU

bow down to BBC genetics

No blacks gets fucked over by the system, they allow retarded animals who could never pass the ninth grade to graduate with ZEROS on their report cards just to not be racist.