Kenya trip general

Lets do it guys. Lets get a group together, pull some money and spend a couple of months in Kenya to get black girls. We will be considered white kings and easily get the most beautiful black women. I'm serious too, im not pipe dreaming or just saying this for a shit thread. Lets get together and plan together us going to Kenya.

Please no trolling
Please no negativity
Please no non-white people (sorry not racist but this only works if our group is all white)

My plan is to pretend we all are investers , multi millionaire investers that are looking around for business interest. It wouldn't matter money wise because even if you make min wage in USA or UK you are considered rich in Kenya. We rent out a nice flat for a month or 2. We give this illusion and get black girls.

Feedback is welcome. Maybe we can set up a discord? Also please help plan.

Attached: 70407C2B-E887-4AA7-BB34-94DE1C49577F.jpg (1440x1796, 647K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/T_PYekEuKdM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Leave Kenya alone. All these fucking niggers and chinks are invading our countries, and now you want to go spread that evil to poor Kenyans? What are you, a Jew? They've got enough problems as it is. Leave them alone.

Blacks are a mostly alpha race so the sheer competition you will encounter there will demoralize, the average african black loses their V card before they are even 10 years old btw.

They might be Alpha.

But the lone Incel will win the hearts and minds of their women.

Geez that is pathetic. And you really think girls, anywhere in the world as fine as that would want you?

You should kill yourself for just being that delusional.

I got one match every other week.

Overnight had had more than 50+ matches.
The number's don't lie, seethe more roatie.

Their women love us because we arent ugly like theit men. However you might get a gang killing you if you are seen out in public with a negress

5% of population has aids. That's double the rate of San Francisco, you're playing a dangerous game.

Aww is someone jealous?

The Kenyan women are also different, they aren't like the american women. I bet they are nicer, warmer and kinder. And will probably never leave you for their own men.

Yeah okay. Enjoy your fantasy world.

It's 2019. Honestly hiv and aids aren't a big deal anymore. Sure in the 80s, aids was scary and ruined people but not anymore, kinda like how the common cold use to kill people centuries ago. Ive had friends how contracted hiv and its literally no biggie , you just take it like you found out you have chicken poxs or mouth sores. There is medication that makes aids and hiv null. Aids people are healthy and live full lives.

Also 5% is still super low dude. Like 95% of the time you are fine. Those odds are amazingly good.

>no non whites
white privilege is REAL

I'm a non-white.

I'm Mexican :^) I've been getting matches all day non stop. I can pull the Cutest girl in Kenya all for myself.

fuck up, whito boy! i demand reparations. where da white wimun at???

is this a new scam

Yes, there is a tear in the Matrix. Luminescent Melanin CIA agents forgot we can just go to Kenya to be Chads.

Attached: no nut.jpg (960x506, 109K)

This is just cope from the pozzed.

So when are you flying to Nairobi, Daniel?

>go to africa
>see this in the wild

wat do u do?

Attached: AJAfrica.webm (480x600, 1.53M)

when I renew my passport and the the malaria shots :^)

BENIS IN BAGINA

:DDDDDDDDDD

t. Eurobean explorer

Weird. She isn't as stunning in moving pictures as she is in still shots. She needs to smile more and get a personality. Like this

Attached: 803B928A-DEB4-46A6-8F84-CB2A59EB6D06.gif (350x545, 1.98M)

holy fucking shit COPE

>Honestly hiv and aids aren't a big deal anymore
>Honestly
LMAO

Attached: 1534711274719.jpg (348x321, 19K)

Primal instincts take over and drag her back to cave and make la cretura children with her

Concerns
>HIV/AIDS
>Thievery
>cost of renting a flat
>cost of flights
>It is a criminal act in the united states to go abroad for the purpose of engaging in prostitution.
>If you knock one up you have a moral duty to stay and raise it
>Women in Africa won't automatically find you sexy.

Attached: get me out of this hellhole.jpg (960x924, 189K)

>its a criminal act
no its not.

I was in the dominican republic and i had mulato women all over me bruh

>not even ebony cuties in Africa are safe from the temptation of the BWC

Why even go to Africa when the DR is right in North America? Much cheaper and easier. I guess the language barrier is a problem.

But is not a fantasy they really want BWC

Attached: 57A9C357-331D-41F1-95E5-8BE237B6482D.jpg (640x360, 55K)

18 U.S. Code 2423.
Part B Travel With Intent To Engage in Illicit Sexual Conduct
A person who travels in interstate commerce or travels into the United States, or a United States citizen or an alien admitted for permanent residence in the United States who travels in foreign commerce, with a motivating purpose of engaging in any illicit sexual conduct with another person shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 30 years, or both.

DR is actually dangeous for tourists once you leave the Punta Cana area. Still not safe there either apparently

1). We will wear condoms. I think condoms stops aids but im not sure. Or we can just get blowjobs.
2). We will have each others backs and protect one another as a group
3). Around 2k usd a month in major city of kenya, remember we split this how many ways with the group
4). Depending where you live. Ive found flights in usa for 1200 . THIS WIlL be the most expensive part of the journey
5). We are not doing anything illegal
6). Ok
7). Not true

How tf are they going to know you went overseas for pussy? Also the US isnt really free

look up truvada or truvida whatever helps prevent getting aids

Lol do you not know what illicit means? You actually think it's illegal to go to other countries for the purpose to try and have sex?

The law is talking about prostitution or pedo shit.

1. Just getting blowjobs? Many guys can't even cum from that. Condoms aren't perfect
2. Yeah im sure you are all so tough when a bunch of monkeys point AKs at you
3. 2K a month? Thats crazy expensive.
4. Again, expensive.
5. Then whats the plan? Just be white guys and expect nigresses to want to fuck you? Thats how you get all your shit stolen from your flat.
6. Yea
7. Why not try to go to a heavily african district here in America and try out your theory?

why kenya? whats wrong with asia, yew fuckos??

You need proof of yellow fever vaccination don't forget.

The CDC and WHO recommend the following vaccinations for Kenya: hepatitis A, hepatitis B, typhoid, cholera, yellow fever, rabies, meningitis, polio, measles, mumps and rubella (MMR), Tdap (tetanus, diphtheria and pertussis), chickenpox, shingles, pneumonia and influenza.

Getting girls in Kenya as a white guy is far easier. Literally tutorial mode.

Kenya is pretty safe actually just dont go near somali border

Attached: 039C5C72-D0E7-43BB-824D-F55E9ACA2A13.jpg (430x622, 178K)

Asian women only like tall blond chad lites retard. Black women like anyone with white skin

>choosing kenya over -this-
yew sick fuck

Attached: BA03606A-5522-4D57-9DB1-53C7BEDA6006.jpg (758x505, 71K)

Enjoy your 100% original aids you idiot.

Attached: images (16).jpg (636x333, 24K)

those will never touch your dick without paying them money.

Kenyan girls will beg you to cum inside for free.

Do you guys wanna plan Dominican Republic instead? I mean they are half black i guess.

Probably be more obtainable to get there BUT they already have castizo white chads and toursists coming there so you have competition from that. Kenyan girls NEVER see white people so you are that much more exotic

ok whatever enjoy yer kenyans, bud

Attached: 365826BF-BB44-4BC8-A059-C0D250759615.jpg (420x368, 24K)

We need to cut deep in the Jungle to obtain Booty. go where no incel has gone before. I'm exited, It's like An episode of Top Gear Africa Special.

OP here. So far we have 1 person in.

Me

Let's stick to the plan and focus on Kenya, please stop derailing thread by posting asian girls. They are hard to get, dont believe the lies.

>but muh kenyins

lmao

Attached: 72A77B39-68E5-4C9A-982A-638048F63A75.jpg (711x1071, 135K)

with how many Asians have you matched with user?

>why did yew choose Kenya over me?

Attached: ED492C0F-2164-441F-827B-C8DD94E78465.png (750x1334, 1.48M)

Dude honestly lets fucking film this shit and make a documentary. Call it the wite boi quest for jungle booty

Of all the asian girls your posted, none even compared to the viceral sex appeal you get from looking at a black female.

She wouldnt date you lmao. North east asians are basically like white chicks with more traditional family bullshit involved. If youre shy and go to japan good luck

On this Episode of TOP INCEL

user #1 gets stung by an Africanised Bee
user #2 Sees a Silver Back Gorilla
user #3 Rapes an entire village and gets chased by a child soldier

We need to meme this for a couple of months to get more anons on board. aka Kenya Trip General

enjoy yer KANGYENS
cus we know what happens when a whito boi steps foot in asia

Attached: 8F55B5AF-8C55-4C76-9B19-2081E476A6A4.jpg (768x408, 49K)

Keep posting tinder redpills on kenyan women vs white women

You mean we conquer everything nd take advantage of the natives?

lmao! beta whito boi serves his asian gf master

Attached: 6CD959A9-00E1-4FD7-961F-7526D49C2582.jpg (900x1200, 209K)

That dude is a fat balding greaseball. I doubt an asian chick would treat a typical white young adult like that

yew knoe shes going home to yer OrienChad bf after stepping on beta whit boi faces all day!

whito cope! LMAO enjoy yer kenyins bud

>no goth japanese gf

Attached: 1360276234598.jpg (424x394, 12K)

Really sounds like a hapa coping ngl. Sorry we take all ur women and they shit out mutts like you

whitbois talk all this game but when it comes down theyre too afraid to even try asia L O L

Attached: 27C46A8E-54FA-4457-94BD-DCA38121BAE9.jpg (472x589, 53K)

>can't get laid by any women at home
>therefore women overseas will want you
Why do guys keep feeling for this meme? OP post some pictures of you with black girls to confirm their desire for you

>mutt
>yew hapa
>cope!
>we take ur women
LOL! in a thread where yew whitbois are too afraid to go to asia cus yew think yew wont make it.

L O L

While true, it doesn't matter in Africa. You are seen as exotic and rich if you're white. You automatically become high status by existing.

I don't know about Kenya specifically, but I walked around in Liberia with my beautiful Liberian gf for about a month. Got a LOT of asshurt from the men but a LOT of encouragement from the women, and plenty of them were attracted to me and flirted when my gf wasn't there, I had about 8 women ask me to come to their houses for various reasons like "Oh I want to cook for you, have you had this African food, let's have tea/coffee at my place, I want to ask about your country, I want to get to know you, I want to go to America someday let's exchange contact info." Even some men wanted to talk about coming to America or starting a business. You become a beacon for attention, so probably not a good idea for extreme introverts who can't handle it.

Obviously I was wary of getting attacked for openly cucking them on a public mass scale, so of course I didn't go out at night except in well-lit higher-class areas, and I had a weapon. I'm sure some of those aforementioned asshurt incels would've tried to attack me if it were dark and there weren't people around. Just don't be retarded.

Also, saying you're Christian will make them like you and saying you're atheist will make them dislike you intensely and possibly shun you - it's like saying you're a baby rapist over there. If you're a fedoraboy I'm warning you now to at least LARP as Christian. It will probably increase your odds of success by 1000% since many African women consider hooking up with an atheist equivalent to hooking up with a swine.

Look at all these girls I got Matched with overnight, more than I've ever gotten in a year

Attached: Screenshot_20190830-081719_Bumble.jpg (1440x3040, 882K)

assuming you are american why not just go to jamaica instead, would be a lot cheaper and the girls love white guys there too

Attached: 1567027828260.jpg (564x564, 57K)

Wtf, how shitty is ur life to actually take a 5% chance to get hiv.

Ewww... those are niggers

shillbots under orders to not talk about asia, lel !

Attached: 8240AD59-8F4E-453C-9C21-5743E805F19D.jpg (640x806, 46K)

Redpill me on Jamaica , brother. I'd assume its so vacationized and close to america that they see white chad tourist all the time.
The idea with Kenya is that we are super rare and desirable there.

Attached: 928A3698-531F-41A6-8FCF-A7EFA081DB49.jpg (1080x1222, 117K)

R9K isnt reality lol. Most guys here have literally have no experience outside of SEA girls (who are basically the niggers of asians)
T.Chang

Lucifer - 99
Shills - 0

Ive been there as a tourist never go hit on only had people attempting to scam me. Kenyans dont get tourists they are probably bad at scamming

>yew
>yer
>kenyins
You are so below me its not even funny. Literally sound like a tranny

>omits whitboi
LMAO! btfo

How do i get a gun to carry in Africa?

buy one when you get there

Stop talking to it.

Why not buy one there?

>stop talking to it
HAAAHAAAHAA easy my dude!

Attached: E59A91E4-D3B6-4777-83F9-61DC1DE501DE.jpg (300x150, 6K)

>!if(argument):insert(genericbuzzword)

>runs out of energy to verbalize comebacks
ez

Attached: 8EECF51A-DA70-47E7-8EA6-B2AABBBC7F7B.jpg (400x600, 45K)

you literally just want to roleplay as european colonialists, admit it

Hahahahaha like even the women that like whites here will like you we get literal rich English chads visit Nairobi and Mombasa

And get AIDS? Im already HIV positive from fucking a black girl. No thanks

Yes Cope originally

Attached: 6A6FEB55-398B-4F97-B880-F1226117B92C.png (450x511, 89K)

Based Lucifer crashing this shill thread
>oy goy, give us your shekels so (((we))) can go on a trip to (((kenya))), you'll totally come too goy

Attached: 1385947963698.png (1260x2168, 325K)

youtu.be/T_PYekEuKdM

Attached: 1566977246126.jpg (616x720, 88K)

>he got the chart
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!
run out of OC, bud??

Attached: BAF19AF4-878E-41B2-BC49-8C1C79C358BD.jpg (330x292, 17K)

Post yourself ggggg

thank yew. and THAT is why im the #1 raid tank - best aggro in the game.

Attached: 6389E40D-629E-4643-A8EE-74DECA9DD120.jpg (544x408, 27K)

Yeah and?

fruit punch