How do you feel about gigastacy, Jow Forums? what are your experiences with them?

how do you feel about gigastacy, Jow Forums? what are your experiences with them?

Attached: 1567170435674.jpg (2048x1717, 505K)

i actually don't mind them. they're usually extremely nice people (definitely nicer than average girls). most guys fawn over them due to their objective good looks, but i always enjoy picking their brains. as far as experiences go with them: for whatever reason, they gravitate towards me. no idea why. i don't do anything. literally just stand / sit there. for instance, last night, i decided to go out by myself for a beer (singular) and read. immediately after opening the book, one darted up to the seat next to me, interrupted my reading, and started asking a gorillion questions. what i thought would be a quick, silent, one beer and be gone kind of night ended up turning into an hours long conversation. she took my number and immediately texted me.

this happens to me every time i go out

I'm dating a gigastacy. She has natural platinum blonde hair and weighs 99 lbs.

Nice lying skills bro.

Attached: 1567107898825.jpg (1024x576, 47K)

Makes me sad that women like this will never even notice me. I dont even want to fuck them, just be around them and talking to them would be nice

I met a giga stacy. She's grooming me to become her live in slave.

>gigastacy
what does this mean? she's really tall?

need to breed her

>i actually don't mind them. they're usually extremely nice people (definitely nicer than average girls).
This. Most average girls and art hoes are the ones you need to stay away from. They're the biggest bitches you'll ever encounter and constantly trying to prove themselves that they're wanted. GigaStacys on the other hand, have nothing to prove, they have nothing to hide or be shady about, nor do they actively seek attention. They're kind to you because they know that their opinion has weight because of how hot they are, and they would never be mean to you. Sometimes, they even go out of their way to help you if they dont even know you and it's so cute.

t. Been treated nicely by Stacy's my entire life. I love them and wish them the best.

Attached: original.gif (500x500, 757K)

The weirdest thing about Jow Forums is all the chad and stacy hate when chad and stacy are some of the only people who were ever really nice to me

Attached: ss.png (1200x675, 211K)

This. In highschool there was this really cute 9+/10 in my English class who was always really nice, she was also really smart and pretty much the model student in the entire year. I did ask her out one time but she told me she wasn't really interested in dating anyone in highschool so I backed off and we were still good friends

I dont think anybody here actively hates on Chad's and Stacy's. If anything, we aspire to be like them.

Most 9+ girls are being hit on all the time by guys, so it is probably nice for them to chat with a guy that knows he doesn't have a chance with her and just wants to talk.

As was said earlier, true Chads and Stacys have nothing to prove, so they can afford to be kind to others.

I just ignore them as much as possible. I'll never date or fuck one (prostitutes not included) so what's the point in being concerned about them?

>so it is probably nice for them to chat with a guy that knows he doesn't have a chance with her and just wants to talk.
lol cope. i'm meeting up with her again for drinks. her idea.

This
And this >Most average girls and art hoes are the ones you need to stay away from. They're the biggest bitches you'll ever encounter and constantly trying to prove themselves that they're wanted. GigaStacys on the other hand, have nothing to prove, they have nothing to hide or be shady about, nor do they actively seek attention

You must be conventionally attractive.

Good for you, but not applicable to most on here.

>shitskin manlet
>conventionally attractive

Attached: 1539176679140.jpg (211x239, 9K)

>believing your 5/10 stacey is a 9/10 lol. Projecting your cope onto others.

anyone that someone considers > 6/10 is objectively a subjective assessment. everyone can acknowledge average. beyond that it's all a matter of personal preference.

Either you're flat out lying or are vastly over rating the looks of this girl.

I live in Ohio, so girls like that do not naturally spawn here.

>noooooo!!! you can't attract anyone that's attractive!! you're lying!!! she's not attractive!!! neither are you!!!

This board is drenched in envy

how do femcels/normie girls feel about gigastacies anyways?

Attached: 2b08054f-moviereview-1-1200x858.jpg (1200x858, 88K)

women absolutely seethe over giga stacy. they talk tremendous amounts of shit.

I sat next to a gigastacy for 3 years in school and she was genuinely really nice to me. Apparently she found my shyness endearing or whatever. She even got me a date for prom. Some of the gigastacies were bitches but I got on with most of them.

okay so what do you think is her point of interest in you since you don't believe you're attractive
is it just the book or the interest in books?

are there ever 'omega' girls? like girls who are nice like stacies but their domain of conquest isn't everyday society

damm i would throw away my life for something like that (which i don't have)

The one gigastacy I knew personally was as other say, extremely nice and very polite with everyone.
She slept with just one person before waiting for years to sleep with somebody else, when she then got married young. Which comes back to the proving herself thing posted above, the guy she ended up marrying dated her like they were in a sitcom for weeks, without fucking for at all and she never felt pressured to do it like the lower tier women.

At her wedding reception she confessed to me it was the first time in her life drinking alcohol outside of christmas and never before in public, she always dressed in 50s hollywood trad fashion, never swore or acted out of place in puvblic, always acrried herself immaculately.
Shes still married to the guuy now, 2 children, works at an upmarket private primary school as a teacher.

Mogs the fuck out 99% of the tinder slags youll ever see.

are psychological stacies > physical stacies though
or are we only talking about chicks who are stacies in both respects

gigastacies are both, buddy

Attached: 1487539903806.jpg (794x1204, 132K)

i honestly don't know, but according to her i'm "big energy" (whatever the hell that means) and i made her almost piss her pants laughing. based off of things other people have told me: i radiate good vibes. again, i don't know what this means.

desu this is sort of right sometimes.

What exactly is the definition of gigastacy? Because I had an extreme attractive girl but also very nice personality in my high school class who as fawned over by everyone but wasn't at all the stacy type, by which I mean the alpha female of the group. Instead that role fell to an extremely annoying and stupid stacy girl that wasn't even half-attractive and half the class hated her.

Gigastacies can be, but aren't necessarily alpha females. They oftentimes don't feel the need to involve themselves in the group politics of other females.

it's the group that is at fault here they fail to recognize so they don't get a proper gigastacy

Agreed. This is probably due to jealousy of the gigastacy.