Any shut in hikikomori types want to chat?

any shut in hikikomori types want to chat?

Attached: confused megu.png (1656x2048, 1.68M)

2:20 am and im drinking and watching anime. whats up op?

I'm a borderline shut-in. Am I allowed?

Yo im the world's best gamer and I do love all games wassup

>2:20 am and im drinking and watching anime. whats up op?
just looking for people to be friend with.
using discord and music as a distraction, I drank past two days and mixed with benzos so blacked out.

what anime you watching?
>I'm a borderline shut-in. Am I allowed?
checked and yeah sure

>Yo im the world's best gamer and I do love all games wassup
heres your (you) shitposter
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

im just laying on bedi n the dark

Attached: megu bed sad.jpg (1200x620, 318K)

shut up mouse

Yes wanna tell me a bt about you before adding?

watching hidamari sketch currently. benzos sound fun but im too much of a pussy to try any drugs.

Attached: (Hi10)_Hidamari_Sketch_x_365_-_02_(BD_720p)_(HT).mkv_snapshot_17.11_[2019.05.11_02.07.39].jpg (1280x720, 321K)

>12:35 am
>drinking some nice green tea
>getting ready to go to the gym once it's mostly empty
>working on my thesis in the meantime

what are you up to OP?

playing donkey kong country 2, only played the first one while I was young, I ordered some acid too, gonna check in a bit if it arrived today

Attached: 1556815970730.jpg (1463x1239, 580K)

How are neetbux in Australia? Enough for you to lead a comfy life?

Attached: ᛃ.png (600x600, 175K)

>shut up mouse
>pic related
>Yes wanna tell me a bt about you before adding?
hmm well I just sit in the dark in my bed depressed all day playing music and trying to find friends.
I have an interesting past for average r9k user/

hey maybe add me
mouse#6324

>benzos sound fun but im too much of a pussy to try any drugs.
I get them prescribed and they are only fun mixed with alcohol but that can kill you but who cares right.

>How are neetbux in Australia? Enough for you to lead a comfy life?
yeah man I get enough and if I get disability cleared I get my own place as well.
I do not even spend money on anything, like I bought in past 4 months maybe some vodka and $14 of food lel.

Attached: why are you so mean to me anon.png (601x400, 183K)

>I bought in past 4 months maybe some vodka and $14 of food lel
So you depend on your mother more than on the neetbux? I'm pretty sure 14$ of food for 4 months isn't enough. And benzos cost too, right?

Attached: ᚾ.png (441x595, 121K)

>So you depend on your mother more than on the neetbux? I'm pretty sure 14$ of food for 4 months isn't enough. And benzos cost too, right?
my mum is a place to stay at but I have huge amount of food stockpiled.
I usually just eat a can of tuna a day.
I give her money and shit I mean she steals it anyway kek.

I get benzos cheap cos prescribed, last time I spent money it was like 1k on a dakimakura and weeb stuff of my waifu.

oh sometimes I make up some food in slow cooker but have like a food stamp card I get money on I give my mum.

reformed hikki-neet in the haus here to cheer you all on

it's ok to be a shut-in for a little while but don't let it drag on too long. try to find one meaningful activity that makes you happy, eat at least one fruit or vegetable a day, and try to briefly chat with at least on other person each day. Above all else, do therapy if you can. I don't know any of you but obviously I empathize with yall and want you all to have happy or at least comfortable lives.

I got out anons.. I took the leap from community college failson-shut-in, to a transfer student at a public university...

God help me the first few days were odd.. like I got roommates who urged me to go out to a nightclub where I (dont remember if it was concious or accidental might've been both) bumped up against a girl twerking or whatever with her friends and got chased off by one of them.

I'm trying to maintain optimism.. even if the sororities are worthless Sluts.. I dont care

That said it's like waking up from a coma for me . To a small degree. I'm being forced to socialize.

Good for you dude! That's a huge step. I'm in community college myself; for me the hardest part is socializing. It's difficult, but it's helping me become a better version of myself. I agree that it does feel really weird though. I went from feeling like a literal alien so far removed from the rest of the world that it felt like my room was it's own planet to.... being thrust into a very social environment where I have to interact substantially with other people ... It feels like for the first time I've become human. Like suddenly springing into existence out of thin air.

Hang in there user, you're doing really well!

any Jow Forums neets here

me, my squigger.
was a porker for a few years but picked up the slack in the last year and a half. lost about 18kg and gained a lot of muscle. i still have a little bit of stomach chub but i love the feeling of being stronger.

Attached: 1567158490808.png (810x939, 493K)

The only bad thing is I'm 24 and i hope I dont come across as a creepy when trying to talk to girls

based trips and same desu but I look young