Daily reminder that if you are under 5'8" as a male...

Daily reminder that if you are under 5'8" as a male, you have very scant chances of ever being taken seriously or lusted after by women. Give up before you expend all of your emotional energy trying to be accepted.

Attached: manlet sacred.jpg (719x535, 40K)

It's funny how we can't make fun of people for being fat or their skin colour or disabilities but short men are fair game for everyone

i would say its hard but not impossible. everyone has shit they need to overcome and it sucks that something like height, which cant be controlled/willed, is such a big factor but i know pletny of shorter dudes with great game and great lives

>date
it was an april fools joke bro

no im not coping, why do you ask?

Men under 5'8" should just transition so the real men (5'8" and up) can have more choices for girlfriends, thus putting pressure on normal women to improve themselves to attract the now limited amount of men in a world where there are now a lot more "women"

why do manlets live RENT FREE in your head?

Attached: 1566062838214.png (450x500, 360K)

I hate women so fucking much.

I am a manlet and I want to fucking shoot myself.

Friendly reminder that most sex symbols are 5'8 and 5'9.

The advice she says can go for men as well. Dont bang anyone under 6 ft.

manlets getting triggered by microaggressions and writing paragraphs about how they are oppressed

I just turned 18 and most guys my age are around 6'2 and up, there was two guys that were 6'7 in one class the last year , women getting taller too, and my country was never that tall, although Im near central europe.
I went to serbia to watch a game serbia-lithuania the past summer with some girl, I'm 6' with pretty wide shoulders, I am not exaggerating when I say I met another woman every 10 minutes that was my height sometimes even taller, it was so common, I wasn't that surprised considering they have the most NBA players per capita and the average is 6ft, but for women? wtf
Every guy was huge, huge shoulders, warrior skulls, and thick as fuck wrists, they walked around like tanks, even the underage kids towered over everyone
Just to happened to visit some of scandinavia and netherlands before in february, the generations before 2000 werent tall at all, and the generations after didnt have tall women, but everyone my age or underage was tall as fuck, would say the average height of a young european dude is most likely 6'2.
Imagine in womens heads when they think of 6'2 as average lol, then you're fucked, forget about being 5'8, pretty sure that in america a similar situation happens, everyone probably grew an inch by now, I cant say for sure because I only ever went to new york but still. I see lots of white americans claiming 5'11 and up. And lots of tall negroes

Attached: v58cgsaw27j31.jpg (640x631, 84K)

>being this concerned with height
JFC what a shitty mentality. I am 5 foot 7 and women are constantly hitting on me and trying to pick me up at bars

Sure, I have a great face and go to the gym 5 times a week but that just goes to show that there are so many factors besides height that go into it

TL;DR work on your fucking personality before complaining that women wont sleep with you

Attached: 81BB707B-D7BC-4934-9779-111F31D2A1C3.gif (200x200, 1.48M)

>Dont bang anyone under 6 ft.
Actually, the Male equivalent of this is fetishizing short girls. The equivalent would be
>dont bang girls taller than 5'3"

the amount of microaggressions you face as a manlet are unreal

First of all, I'd like to tell you that you're probably semi-delusional and that your perception is very likely confirmation bias.

Second of all, the average male height in the US is 5'9" and a half, and IIRC from a recent study, it has actually gone down a fraction of an inch since the early 2000s.

>>>>>>>>>work on your fucking personality
Vapid normie detected. Also, your post is just proof that you have to put in a ridiculous amount of effort to be respected as a manlet, which is what the OP's post says.

good news since I plan to move to the us and I find travelling around the states easy.
But nah its not. If you dont believe me. YOu can go and see for yourself. Walk into a high school in europe, youll be mogged to death

>you have to put in a ridiculous amount of effort
Such is life. If you arent born into a wealthy family, youre going to have to put effort in or else youll never make it anywhere

what if you marry someone who is rich?

>marry rich
Always an option. However, being a guy and trying to find a rich wife takes a fuckton of effort. So idk what your point is

It's a crazy double standard I can't get my head around
>What? You can't make fun of fat people. Beautiful at every size! Some are just born that way.
>LOL people below 6ft should just kill themselves hehe. What do you mean you can't change it? Hit the gym or something lol!

>assuming women can tell 6ft from average height of 5ft 9 in person lol

tfw 5'8" mtf tranny and have a 5'6" trap bf, fuck women.

Daily reminder that OP is lying. Men 5'8" and under are the most successful with women. Men 6'3" and taller are lanklet virgins. This had been scientifically proven.

I did not even read 1% of this, but I can tell this is some stupid shit. I am 6ft 4 and might see someone my height two or three times a week while living in a metropolis.

inb4 all stats are lying and the only thing that matters is the unbiased eye test

>be brazilian
>be 168 manlet (thats 5'6 for ameritards)
>never see women taller than me
feels good man

The zoomer generation are tall as fuck. I'm 5'9, sometimes i feel like a literal midget.

That's only if you're ugly or average and a manlet. A handsome manlet get's plenty of pussy.

>going to the gym is a ridiculous amount of effort.

Kek and you fuckers wonder why you can't get laid.

>give up if you're short.
I'm way ahead of you, friend.

Attached: 1566987671770-r9k.jpg (1520x1604, 171K)

I hate how everyone on twitter talks the same way, it's like they're children

This is the funniest thing I've ever seen a girl write or say

women would fuck a cactus if it was over 6'0"

>"my body is a temple"
>constantly fills with cocktails, pizza, and black cocks
Roast logic

He was 5'6

Attached: 1512328432976.jpg (1008x1341, 75K)

>trying to pick me up at bars
Lmao, manlets really do have people trying to pick them up? HAHAHAHAHHAHA

What a fucking legend. Yoinked shamans out of helicopters to let them prove they could fly.

lol how ironic

Attached: lmao.jpg (577x236, 30K)

Younger age groups height has gone down because of Hispanic immigrants, but it's only worth comparing yourself to other white people. I wouldn't compare myself to some 5 foot rice farmer from Vietnam to feel better about myself.

>bethanie

He is not wrong. I live in Serbia and at 181 cm I feel like the worst manlet in the world. has the right idea. You can't compare yourself to niggers and Asians and say I am tall. One day I was walking beside my cousin who is 195cm tall and my sister said I look an "atomic ant" next to him. Height and face is everything, and we are losing to younger generations. If I was a real manlet I would just give up on ever finding a woman. You can enjoy your life in many other ways desu

yes this is so true, i'm only 6'2" and out of shape and constantly getting compliments. Can't even imagine being short, might as well chop your dick and balls off never gonna need them ayway.

made it in 3 minutes with lightshot because I've recently downgraded my pc to windows 10 and it uninstalled photoshop.

Attached: file.png (639x485, 433K)