Femcels don't exi-

>Femcels don't exi-

And unlike male incels, she is't about to shoot up a mall

Attached: 17880520-7411515-image-a-27_1567178804350.jpg (634x845, 111K)

She has had more dicks than spots on her face

what about all the shooters that had gfs?

You know she can.... turn around right? Some dudes probably also realize this handy fact so she shouldn't have a problem finding someone to fuck

Would still fuck though

My friend dated a girl who looked just like that and had acne that was about as bad. All she has to do it get on accutane

FUCK im so glad i didnt get it that bad. was only on my chin and a couple on my forehead during high school, but they didnt cluster like that

she will look great once it clears up. that looks like a genuine smile rather than a vapid tinder retard frown so shes already hotter than most women

Attached: 1542271785123.png (486x600, 461K)

Shes had boyfriends

you ever seen an incel smile like that? she def gets fucked. wonder why she hasn't done the acutane though

how would you know that, were you one of her boyfriends?

>implying guys aren't fucking her
Look at the confidence in her smile. She wouldn't have taken a selfie if she didn't feel good about herself. Most male robots can't even look in the mirror, let alone upload selfies online.

That girl is fucking hot though. She just has an acne problem that's all.

There are hundreds of men, probably thousands, who would pay for her makeup, medicine and cosmetic surgery.

Please, please fucking die a slow and violent death.

The difference is that I would fuck a femcel in a heartbeat.
A femcel would not fuck me unless I was a millionaire.

There are no femcels. No matter how ugly women are, at least 25% of the male population would still fuck you. You are only a femcel because you have standards to high for your looks.

Attached: 1564529770557.jpg (406x406, 14K)

based namefag calling out the retards

Attached: 1567036796983.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Guarantee you there's tons of dudes that would hit that without needing a paper bag over her head

I'd fuck her which mean shit load of dudes would fuck her.

Now go lick a Niger's shit dirty asshole.

I knew a girl who had acne smiliar to this, She was a roastie, I think she had sex with like 4 guys in one year at the age of 16 so shut the fuck up, Femcels can't exist unless she's a super mormon, super perfect, super conservative femoid even then, she's probably had more dicks than a Richard convention.

She eventually will find someone with pizza face fetish

>A femcel would not fuck me unless I was a millionaire.
I know that feel
t. chinless + big nose + bald at 25

Attached: 1515867109587.jpg (500x318, 15K)

If she'd just put on some makeup to hide it a bit, then I'd happily be her bf.