He got a new job!

I only took his lectures to listen to his voice, I've missed him all summer, he's all I had to look forward too.

And I've just found out hes gone, he barely even noticed me last year and I think he has a wife but it still hurts.

Attached: 540654065406406540650.jpg (845x555, 110K)

hard to believe there still women that have this kind of feelings (assuming you are one)

I am and I am just sad.

I'm only 19 so never stood a chance with him I know but hes the only man to ever give me butterflies in my stomach whenever we were in the same room, none of the guys my own age have ever interested me.

I kinda feel for you, but sadly there's nothing I can do.
just take a time for yourself, time heals everything I swear

He probably wasn't gay anyway, user.

>young girl develops a crush over an older authority figure
Jesus Christ, OP, get it together.

>Young girl tries to make older man lose job because she can only think with her vagina.

You're not actually a woman, you're a man larping as a woman, but I'll play along.

You are pathetic. Stop pining after men and then not doing anything about it. If you wanted to fuck him so bad, just go up and say so. He'll say yes.

If he's married and faithful to his wife, he'd say no no matter what you did.

Grow up.

Attached: 1544059713756.jpg (249x250, 5K)

>If you wanted to fuck him so bad, just go up and say so. He'll say yes.
It wasnt just about the sex, I just want to be with him, I could listen to him talk for the rest of my life.

Then why didn't you ask him instead of passively sitting around and waiting for him to take interest in you?
That's not how it works.

>tfw no university professor bf

Attached: in mangas.png (412x356, 231K)

He probably looked at me like a child, he was much older.

I don't want to think about any of this anymore.

How could I become such a fuck up over a guy who is in his 40's who barely knew my name??? I just want to go to sleep.

Stop thinking with your vag and get over it.

just find a guy your own age to treat you like a loli cumsock.
also get off my fucking board

This old story about young women falling in love with older men is a massive meme isn't?

Then either grow up and become what he wants, or accept that it will never be and get over it.

God, no wonder he looked at you as a child if this is how you deal with your emotions. Act like a fucking adult for once if you don't want men to view you as a child.

Attached: 46346345364.png (348x329, 169K)

I had a crush on my ap bio teacher back in high school. I never interacted with him outside of class but I found him so attractive that I would always fantasize about him in my day dreams.
He has a wife and kids though but he was like 35.

Thats not that old, unless you were 12?

Just fuck him. I fucked my PA last year when the year ended. Was nice.

Just stop being a fucking whore going after married men.

Dont assume that every adult that treats you with respect falls in love with you. Your hormones are out of control and maybe self-pleasure focusing on more practical scenarios can help rewire your brain.

Not too long ago I threw myself to wolves and some she-wolf came to eat me up.
I'm quite taken now, but I couldve reported her for sexual assault if anyone on earth wouldve taken me seriously. There were a lot of bruises... Dont be a wolf that eats married men, damnit!

Stop barking up trees full of married men and start becoming Elizabeth Holmes without all the scandal: Strong, independent, and willing to make moves instead of sitting around crying.

Attached: Screenshot_20190829-234745_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 481K)

go hang yourself ugly roastie

>generic roastie develops a crush on a 50 year old man
god women are so pathetic and disgusting

hey youre alright op. better a love lost than a love ruined.