How come WoW Classic is still going so strong?

How come WoW Classic is still going so strong?

Attached: wowclassic.jpg (500x430, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

avoidstreamers.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because garbage games are always the most popular

even normalfags in the train talked about it while drinking, everybody is playing it

Because it's been like 2 days

wait until the real grind starts and the rose-tinted glasses for nostalgia are taken off and you'll see those number dwindle. same thing happened to osrs.

Because it's actually a good game unlike 99% of the garbage today.

lvl 9 warrior here
for the alliance

ya wtf. i was SO COMFY playing classic even on the lowest pop server.

did yew knoe that some of the people that made Everquest/from Verant worked on WoW original?

Played for a day and found another e-gf. No need to play anymore for me.

a week isn't over yet you tard.

but osrs was very successful

I want to play but fuck i dont wanna pay a subscription

and still is

its worth the sub. feels like drugs

>still going so strong?

It launched like 4 days ago, you brain dead motherfucker.

Classic isn't OSRS. OSRS was an entirely different game than RS3, mechanically and visually. Classic has the same mechanical engine that retail has, even if it's balanced differently.

Yeah they also added some retarded retail crap which makes things worse.

It took a massive nosedive since mobile release, but they do still make money. It is riddled with bots so badly though nowadays it is unreal.

>Playing video games in 2019

Attached: gamers.png (768x1677, 346K)

Because it's quite fun. Best game of 2019.

Attached: 9FD3CBA9-5901-4261-ABE1-F0C5235C009A.jpg (312x640, 43K)

>real grind starts and the rose-tinted glasses for nostalgia are taken off and you'll see those number dwindle. same thing happened to osrs.
Exactly, every single person I know who played OSRS quit once they had to grind unreal to get anywhere.

It's pretty sad too.

Im wondering why everyone is taking so long to hit 60, I was a speedrunner who sold level 60 characters way back when and I used a guide that had me at below 40 hours level 60 (hunter only)

desu modern wow is much more grindy but in a different way, you get to max level in a few days without any effort and then spend hours every day doing some retarded chores and dailies literally forever and get nothing out of it
meanwhile in vanilla leveling takes time but all you do results in something and your progress isn't removed with every update

it's unironically much more casual friendly than retail

Because rushing is stupid if there's no actual reason for it like catching up with friends. Leveling is more fun at your own pace and you also get to level professions and do dungeons and shit.

Speedrunning user above you, I have had over a dozen characters at level 60 with under 30 hours. They were all hunter class taurens though, not sure if an alliance character could do it because I dont know how they speedrun. Why is everyone waiting in line for quests and shit when the game doesnt start until 60 and its so easy to speedrun (unless the old guides are outdated and they changed leveling)

>Why is everyone waiting in line for quests and shit when the game doesnt start until 60
It does though, even if you disregard the actual fun of leveling and running low level dungeons which a lot of people like, there are still professions to boost and you might as well do it while leveling, gathering shit as you go.
Low level world PvP is fun too and level 40+ dungeons can get you some gear you will use for a long time even at 60.

Hmm yeah you're right. Im on addy right now so all thats going through my head is speed

There's also reputation if you want different mounts and doing that faction's quests will give you a big lift.

Do alliance humans still have their overpowered +10% reputation passive? Do all the overpowered racials still exist or are they the nerfed versions?

Yeah they do and dunno what do you mean by overpowered racials. There are some mediocre ones but nothing is outright awful or broken.

Well in vanilla some racials were outright useless which meant top pvpers had to specifically choose stuff like undead rogue for pvp because they of their passive which was unique at the time

>Im wondering why everyone is taking so long to hit 60

the servers are overpopulated

Undead is a fucking meme at high-level play. Dwarf and orc are much better, human too for rogue vs rogue/druid.

Oh man I forgot how fucking awesome dwarves were in vanilla. You guys are making me want to play

yup! perception as well, plus mace and sword mastery and spirit bonus

Fuck. I want to roll a human mage now.

>prenerf wotf
>prenerf hardiness
>prenerf endurance
ohhhh god the memories

>not warrior
lelmao

like what? original btw

is this game worth playing if you're not a nostalgiafag boomer

I would love to play but am broke

ya absolutely. its the ONE time somebody did MMORPG's right

honestly mate no, its shit i've been smashing it for a few days loved it at first but the novelty has warn thin, coupled with the large queue times once your on your server you cant take a proper break becuase other wise its a 5+hour wait time to get back on so you burn out really quick, the spawn times are fucked normal monster respawn stupid fast where as quest mobs with a special name take 15+ mins to respawn with 10+ people all waiting to tag it, the walking, the shit zone design, the terrible quest flow/design, only 1-2 spirit healer things in a zone so if you die you have to walk fucking miles and you will defo die at some point since the respawns will fuck you or the agro since all mobs are all ontop of each other, every one in the chat just spam twitch emotes, people want over leveled people for instances they want fucking lv 16s for rage fire casmn when you can easily do it with a full group of 12 ffs, running simulater 2005 unremasterd edition, no bgs for 2 months or so for what ever reason no honor for world pvp.

rated bgs, group finder, sharding, item levels, 1.5x xp per mob

>every one in the chat just spam twitch emotes
>avoidstreamers.com/
you could have listened

but literally none of that is in the game
actually a form of sharding is in the game to manage the influx but will be removed shortly

im on a servver that hasnt got any twitch streams yet these faggots just still smash shit like if they get a drop they will link it in fhat and go POG, or OMEGALUL just to each other its the gayest shit
none of that except sharding but the game is still fucking garbage

>POG, or OMEGALUL just to each other its the gayest shit
I hate seeing this shit too. It doesn't matter what game you play, website you're on, etc. You see this faggot cock in ass shit constantly. All it does when I see it is make me think the people saying it over and over are retarded.

loot trading, right click report, cross realm bgs, layering, removed wallwalking and other fun stuff, nerfed addons
elite mobs are also nerfed

It's the best actual MMORPG out there besided old chronicle Lineage 2 private servers or project 1999.

How do people who are old on Jow Forums (25+) play video games without feeling like a retard? Anytime I try to play a video game, even if I am really good at it I feel like a moron for wasting so much time (a ton of hours) clicking something that does nothing to better my life. How do the people who no-life video games I guess you could call it do it without feeling that same feeling? Are you guys on drugs or alcoholics? That is what I am told by most older people that they do to ignore that feeling.

Playing wow I understand, Idk how people watch people play a mmorpg
and most of it is retarded e-male orbiters sucking the cock of streamers by giving away items idk what they gain from that

im 42 , and i quit my job to play WOW for about 6 months. basically i dont have anything going for me. no friends, never had a gf, no other hobbies. so this is just a way to escape to another world for the next 6 months or until i run out of money and have to get another job.

i dont have the game but if anyone wants to play any other games or be friends here is my discord Yuki#9993

You probably have a broken dopamine pathway, where you can no longer enjoy life correctly. Unfortunately, there exists no cure or treatment within modern medicine. Good luck; I hear that holistic approaches which include a healthy dose of optimism and spirituality may help.

>retarded e-male orbiters sucking the cock of streamers by giving away items idk what they gain from that
Attention and validation since they most likely never receive that in actual life. It's almost the same as the guys who give their entire life savings to camwhores.

sitting 4 hour ques and looking 4 threads with black girls meanwhiler wazzup

>p99
LAWL! i has an ikky war lvl 60

believe it or not, there's not really a better MMO since 2005